• Please log in to reply
239 replies to this topic

#121 microscopeman

microscopeman

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 578 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:39 PM

the next time you do an inverview, ask a woman to show you what 7 inches looks like.
  • wildedibles likes this

#122 EstimatedProphet

EstimatedProphet

Bearer of Light

• Expired Member
  • 2,440 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:52 PM

the next time you do an inverview, ask a woman to show you what 7 inches looks like.

I had a ruler on me and told the women to show me on the ruler what size was good for them, but that is what I was saying about being accurate, I don't think women would know how big a 7in penis was just by looking at it.

I no longer work for that company anymore, this was 8 years ago, I don't do that type of work and do not want to do that type of work again, I just needed a job and got it from a buddy. Paid well though. :lol:

#123 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,505 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 August 2012 - 12:02 AM

LOL
This type of measurement always reminded me of foot ball seconds ....

I think things in my belly have sunk a bit I use to not have any problems with pain but now it feels like everything like there is no room in there I would rather go with larger girth and a shorter one too long or too deep hurts way to much for it to be enjoyed for me anyway it defiantly causes issues with me and my hubby painful sex sucks .... we usually find clevor ways around that tho ;)

#124 EstimatedProphet

EstimatedProphet

Bearer of Light

• Expired Member
  • 2,440 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 12:04 AM

we usually find clevor ways around that tho ;)

Do you feel comfortable sharing some of you and wildberries clever ways around these issues?

Your hubby is wildberries correct?

#125 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,505 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 August 2012 - 12:11 AM

Yes that's him
hummm....
I usually find positions I can keep him a little farther away or where I can stop him usually with my legs so he cant get that much closer
I did find thoes rings helped too let him feel like he was still deep but made it a little smaller for me :)

#126 Mrs.Hippie3

Mrs.Hippie3

QueenBee

• Founders
  • 11,368 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:12 AM

I don't think women would know how big a 7in penis was just by looking at it....

yeah thats because our whole lives we have been told this [________________] is 8 inches! NO! its not anywhere even close guys! :eusa_snoo the only one youre gonna satisfy with 4 inches is yourself. youd have to give it to her twice to even come close to 8 inches! :lol:

#127 EstimatedProphet

EstimatedProphet

Bearer of Light

• Expired Member
  • 2,440 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:14 AM

yeah thats because our whole lives we have been told this [________________] is 8 inches! NO! its not anywhere even close guys! :eusa_snoo the only one youre gonna satisfy with 4 inches is yourself. youd have to give it to her twice to even come close to 8 inches! :lol:

And this is why size matters. :lol:

Oh you make me laugh mah.

As a guy it's important to be honest with a woman you might be about to sleep with, she is going to have your penis in her and lying about the size is just going to make you look stupid if you claim to have a massive slong and then you're average, even with the lights off she will be able to tell once things are in there.

#128 MycoDani

MycoDani

Myco Chick

• Site Administrator
  • 9,862 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:21 AM

Ok now I have a question for you guys. What is the correct number of guys should we tell you we slept with? I have always been told never say your real number or you should always say it's 3 or 4. What is the male consensus on this? Do you really care if it's a lot or is ignorance bliss in this case?:teeth:

Thanks~Dani

#129 Mrs.Hippie3

Mrs.Hippie3

QueenBee

• Founders
  • 11,368 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:24 AM

Ok now I have a question for you guys. What is the correct number of guys should we tell you we slept with? I have always been told never say your real number or you should always say it's 3 or 4. What is the male consensus on this? Do you really care if it's a lot or is ignorance bliss in this case?:teeth:

Thanks~Dani

and why is it that if a man sleeps with a lot of women he is considered a stud but if a woman sleeps with a lot of men she is a slut...???

#130 MycoDani

MycoDani

Myco Chick

• Site Administrator
  • 9,862 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:28 AM

Yes please answer that as well guys!:)

#131 EstimatedProphet

EstimatedProphet

Bearer of Light

• Expired Member
  • 2,440 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:28 AM

Thanks~Dani

Honestly, I don't care and none of my guy friends care if a girl has slept with a bunch of dudes, as long as the girl is nice and not actually slutty its OK. Guys just want a nice honest woman, if a guy asks his girl how many guys have you slept with and the girl lies and then gets found out that looks bad, but if she's honest then all is well.

Plus 3-4 just sounds way to low.

#132 EstimatedProphet

EstimatedProphet

Bearer of Light

• Expired Member
  • 2,440 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:31 AM

and why is it that if a man sleeps with a lot of women he is considered a stud but if a woman sleeps with a lot of men she is a slut...???

I think this goes both ways, especially in today's living.

My older brother got called a man whore for sleeping with so many girls, some girls avoid him because of that, he has said that the only girls he likes are sluts, and the only girls that like him are slutty, birds of a feather I guess.

I was always the quiet one that wanted a smart woman that would challenge me, I find that hot.
He was the loud one that was like your typical frat boy, just wanted to "bang sluts" to quote him.

#133 Mrs.Hippie3

Mrs.Hippie3

QueenBee

• Founders
  • 11,368 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:00 AM

yeah and it doesnt bother you guys at all if a woman tells you that she has slept with over 30 men in her life because you guys will screw anything that holds still long enough!! but its a bit of a turn off when a man tells a woman he has been with over 60 women... first thought i have is "damn youll just put your dick in anything wont ya?" :lol: do you not have any standards here? :eusa_snoo
  • av8or likes this

#134 EstimatedProphet

EstimatedProphet

Bearer of Light

• Expired Member
  • 2,440 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:17 AM

I was totally honest with my ex when we first got together, I loved her enough to not want to lie to her. Plus I have not had sex with 30 different women, my number is much lower than that. I have always been the type to look for a woman that appreciated what a relationship is, this way I avoided the sluts.

Don't get me wrong I could have had sex with over 100 women, but I have turned down many. After I got married it was a deluge of girls that wanted to have sex with me because the girl I married was picky so they figured if she chose me then I must have been worth it, not trying to toot my own horn though just saying what I was told by her best friends.

2 out of 3 of her best friends tried to have sex with me, women can be brutal when it comes to getting the man they want. My ex was stupid though, after we had sex the first time she got drunk the next day while I was working and went and told all her girlfriends how great the sex was, this just made girls want to hook up with me. She created a lot of her own problems this way. It was devastating to her self esteem because she kept thinking she was not as pretty as the other girls and I was going to cheat on her, which caused a lot of issues in our relationship.

I really hate lying of any type, especially when it comes to relationship issues.

But I am rambling now...

#135 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,505 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:42 AM

I never lie about important things I like telling the truth cause if I lied about that why not lie about this and that and that ......
So I don't lie it is easier to trust me than I guess it dosnt allways work my hubby is the jelous type and still thinks I cheat but I don't and I dont really think he thinks I do but I think it is wanting my attention most of all I don
't think my hubby has asked that question how many people have you had .... He knows what I was like b4 he was with me so oops lol ... which is good cause I can't remember my magic number... at least I ended it with the best :) I don't need to be looking anymore :)
He is the more picky type he could have a hot chick wanting to sit on his knee and no way would she get that spot he wants a woman for more than a cheap ride

#136 MycoDani

MycoDani

Myco Chick

• Site Administrator
  • 9,862 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:42 AM

Well what constitutes a slut? That's what I want to know like what does a female have to do to be one? I think as long as you keep it on your fingers some say and toes your good. I have also read in a study more attractive people have more sexual partners. Yea at my age 3-4 would sound ridiculous:lol:

But I'm not in slut territory whatever that is...

#137 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,505 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:51 AM

LOL count on fingers and toes :) If that was the case I guess I would remember I would still be able to count lol

A slut or even being slutty for a night would be walking up to a guy not knowing who he is and within a 1/2 hour to an hour or less having sex with them not wanting a relationship just wanting sex

If you have been slutty you will know and yes girls and guys can be slutty one of my good friends wanted to have a relationship with me long long ago well he cannot keep it in his pants he cheats all the time on his girlfriends I know there was no way I could trust him in a relationship and I am a person that would hurt me I thought about it but I couldnt have a real relationship with how I felt

#138 McDozd

McDozd

In this moment

• OG VIP
  • 3,661 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:15 AM

:lol: you guys sure can talk a mean game but when it comes right down to it you really havent got a clue about women and most men dont bother trying to figure out what makes us tick as its too much work for you. each woman is different which makes us harder to keep satisfied. men are all the same and very easy to satisfy... blow job and food and they are happy.

yeah and it doesnt bother you guys at all if a woman tells you that she has slept with over 30 men in her life because you guys will screw anything that holds still long enough!! but its a bit of a turn off when a man tells a woman he has been with over 60 women... first thought i have is "damn youll just put your dick in anything wont ya?" :lol: do you not have any standards here? :eusa_snoo

I feel the need to step in here and defend male-kind.
These are some pretty generalized statements about guys.
Some men are not even close to this.
Men may not have a clue about most women(although if its just to get them in bed there are plenty that do).
Women can't just put every man under the "Sex and food" list.
We don't all think the same, and some of us don't think with our dicks.
Just sayn mah...
;)

#139 Mrs.Hippie3

Mrs.Hippie3

QueenBee

• Founders
  • 11,368 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 August 2012 - 12:05 PM

I feel the need to step in here and defend male-kind.
These are some pretty generalized statements about guys.
Some men are not even close to this.
Men may not have a clue about most women(although if its just to get them in bed there are plenty that do).
Women can't just put every man under the "Sex and food" list.
We don't all think the same, and some of us don't think with our dicks.
Just sayn mah...
;)

hahaha!!! nice try there hon but you aint fooling me. :eusa_snoo ive heard it all just havent seen it all yet... :smokin:

#140 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,505 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 August 2012 - 12:13 PM

:) even the nice non slutty men still think with it from time to time lol

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!