Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

IS it really shady to buy MHRB powder on the net?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 mushrooms

mushrooms

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 857 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 12:22 AM

I found a site and they are selling it for 45 bucks (no shipping charges) for a pound. They have two types the mexican stuff and then there is the other stuff which I do not know where it is from, but some people were saying that the mexican stuff is stronger and probably a little more expensive. So any way, I am just wondering if this stuff is gonna get people's attention... :johnny:

#2 tihkalmypihkal

tihkalmypihkal

The same as you

• Expired Member
  • 122 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 01:17 AM

If its $74 for a kilo and its the site im thinking a FOAF ordered from there and got his in like 3 days...he is mid freeze precipitation using whatchas stb tek, and there is certainly alot of stuff on the bottom of his jug! He got the Brazilian type tho.

and no Its not shady...DMT containing plants are not illegal, but extracting DMT is. if SWIM gets his other ingredients offline, and maybe uses a prepaid credit card and has his mimosa shipped to himself under the name of their clothing company (e.g. Tim's T-shirts) Then swim would have plausible deniability as long as he was not caught by authorities with extracted DMT, or mid cook. It is used as a purple dye after all, I mean....thats what I use it for at least! :D

Edited by tihkalmypihkal, 16 August 2012 - 01:25 AM.

#3 HotLikeSauce

HotLikeSauce

Let. It. Be.

• Expired Member
  • 115 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:20 PM

I was wondering the same thing, thanks for clarifying yo!

#4 tihkalmypihkal

tihkalmypihkal

The same as you

• Expired Member
  • 122 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:58 PM

I was wondering the same thing, thanks for clarifying yo!

No problem! your name reminds me of Pretty Lights, Im guessing thats where its from but if not go to prettylightsmusic.com and download it all for FREEEEE! Hotlikesauce is a great song!

#5 HotLikeSauce

HotLikeSauce

Let. It. Be.

• Expired Member
  • 115 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 07:12 PM

No problem! your name reminds me of Pretty Lights, Im guessing thats where its from but if not go to prettylightsmusic.com and download it all for FREEEEE! Hotlikesauce is a great song!

Loving this forum already- It is indeed from PL, actually seeing him again within two weeks!! :eusa_danc

Quick question, kind of new to extracting, so $55/lb of this type of mhrb powder is reasonable? --> MHP1-2.jpg

#6 zepedamartin

zepedamartin

Penguins In The Desert

• Expired Member
  • 136 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 07:15 PM

doesnt look the correct color to me
Check out the fourm sponsors for quality bark

#7 tihkalmypihkal

tihkalmypihkal

The same as you

• Expired Member
  • 122 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 07:49 PM

none of the sponsors here sell bark. It looks like the stuff my FOAF used, the color is a bit off but being a photographer myself I would bet that has more to do with the type of lighting used to take that photo than the bark. I bet it looks good in person. you could find it a little cheaper, but that doesnt really mean better.

Off topic I have seen PL six times now, he always rocks! Just saw him at Sasquatch, I miss when he played with a live drummer tho. Have fun at the show, I know u will!

#8 tihkalmypihkal

tihkalmypihkal

The same as you

• Expired Member
  • 122 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 08:18 PM

Just a note here...be careful with that powder! My FOAF dug right in and ended up with a fine layer of powder all over his kitchen and in his lungs! Turn off the air conditioning and any fans! use a spoon or something cuz pouring it is a disaster.
  • SillyCone likes this

#9 HotLikeSauce

HotLikeSauce

Let. It. Be.

• Expired Member
  • 115 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 09:12 PM

haha oh boy, now that sounds like a mess...Will be mucho careful, thanks for the heads up! and yeah wasn't sure if the lightness of that powder was right but I think it's okay.

Last week got to catch Gramatik / SuperVision / Michal Menert... brilliant!:dance:

#10 tihkalmypihkal

tihkalmypihkal

The same as you

• Expired Member
  • 122 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 09:32 PM

A FOAF used this tek https://mycotopia.ne...ial.html<br /> with the bark i described earlier in this thread (they charge $45 for a pound including shipping) and my FOAF got just over a half ounce of spice from two pounds.
If you google "Mimosa Hostillis root bark powder" you should be able to find them with little effort.

#11 zepedamartin

zepedamartin

Penguins In The Desert

• Expired Member
  • 136 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 11:53 PM

That is the tek I use and always have the same yeilds.
The color doesn't matter if you get great yeilds haha.
Sonoran song and Mimosahostilis.mx are sponsors I'm pretty sure.
And have amazing quality bark.

#12 tihkalmypihkal

tihkalmypihkal

The same as you

• Expired Member
  • 122 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:11 AM

That is the tek I use and always have the same yeilds.
The color doesn't matter if you get great yeilds haha.
Sonoran song and Mimosahostilis.mx are sponsors I'm pretty sure.
And have amazing quality bark.

I just posted my FOAFs results of his first ever extract, he was super happy!

You may be right about the sponsors I just found a thread that mentions them, I just didnt have any luck looking for sponsors when I was hunting so I just got fed up and used google. I think most sources are legit for the most part, its not illegal to sell the plant after all. Each suppliers bark quality is the variable and even that is variable so i guess its all just up in the air.

#13 zepedamartin

zepedamartin

Penguins In The Desert

• Expired Member
  • 136 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:17 AM

Congrats the the nice yield. Are you familiar with changa? It's a fun smoking bled with dmt.
That's a lot of spice to have. I usually make changa with half and enjoy both methods.

#14 tihkalmypihkal

tihkalmypihkal

The same as you

• Expired Member
  • 122 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:21 AM

I have kinda heard about it in passing....my understanding is that it is cappi leaves smoked with the DMT? I was actually interested in that, so I would love a better explanation.

#15 zepedamartin

zepedamartin

Penguins In The Desert

• Expired Member
  • 136 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:28 AM

Here is a great link with all the info you'd need to know about it
https://www.dmt-nexu...?g=posts&t=3539
It's an amazing way to have the experience.

#16 tihkalmypihkal

tihkalmypihkal

The same as you

• Expired Member
  • 122 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:47 AM

aaaand bookmarked.

That sounds perfect, I will be checking that out very soon! Thanks for the link!

#17 zepedamartin

zepedamartin

Penguins In The Desert

• Expired Member
  • 136 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 02:13 AM

Let us all I know how it goes

#18 tihkalmypihkal

tihkalmypihkal

The same as you

• Expired Member
  • 122 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:37 AM

Here is the link to my report, I'll post when I get a chance to order the changa mixins. https://mycotopia.ne...tml#post1180834

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!