Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

I think the Shroomery is dead...?/ Shoomery is bak!

• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#41 poison_wind

poison_wind

Dolphin Wigs

• Expired Member
  • 101 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:49 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

be patient my pet !

#42 Hypervision

Hypervision

C'est la vie

• Free Member
  • 433 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:50 PM

All i have ever known is the 'topia.
From what i hear and from what i have read recently from people that have transfered over here from ''there'' is not good. Thus far i do not approve of majority of the people coming from there.... if only there were a way to weed out those good from the bad....perhaps a 'refferal system'... my worst fear is the infection of the topia. I think that our size is what makes our place so great. I know ill hear disagreement with what i think, but once there are 10x the number of threads that are posted and once you get 10x the number of responses for your question (80% of them being the bullshit that 'they' have gotten use to saying by growing up there) it gets too far out of hand.... i just fear for this home i have come to love.

#43 Cambo

Cambo

Shroomsday device

• Expired Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:53 PM

I don't know. I really like both. Without the shroomery I wouldn't know as much about this beautiful hobby called mushroom cultivation as I know now and only later I found mycotopia. Mycotopia has a lot more of this family atmosphere than the shroomery does, but both deserve their place on the internet.

I really don't want to miss any of the two. :)

#44 MrGumball

MrGumball

show me do it

• Expired Member
  • 2,339 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:53 PM

Hype don't be so quick to judge. There's good and bad members everywhere. Mycotopia is home to all as long as you're willing to play by the rules.

More members, more viewpoints, more innovation, more VIP dollars to keep the lights on.

Edited by MrGumball, 23 August 2012 - 04:58 PM.

#45 EstimatedProphet

EstimatedProphet

Bearer of Light

• Expired Member
  • 2,440 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:29 PM

I like the shroomery, I appreciate any site where I can gain knowledge.........even if you have to deal with the occasional asshole or 3.

Oh I am not dissing the shroomery, just saying there's lots of risky business that goes on there.

Anyways, Ythan said they got hacked by a disgruntled member.

I don't think there should be a beef between either site, we are all in this together, we have enough enemies with big bro watching, we need to use the time we have to further the psychedelic tribe and not fight about who is better.

#46 Cambo

Cambo

Shroomsday device

• Expired Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:32 PM

Anyways, Ythan said they got hacked by a disgruntled member.

:thumbdown: is all I can say.

#47 zepedamartin

zepedamartin

Penguins In The Desert

• Expired Member
  • 136 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:32 PM

021.gif
They took our jobs!

Edited by zepedamartin, 23 August 2012 - 05:39 PM.
gif

#48 EstimatedProphet

EstimatedProphet

Bearer of Light

• Expired Member
  • 2,440 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:34 PM

They took our jobs!

They may take our wives, they may take our homes, but they'll never take OUR FREEDOM!!!

Edited by EstimatedProphet, 23 August 2012 - 06:11 PM.

#49 pizark2

pizark2

hallucinaginusinghooligan

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 2,033 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 06:03 PM

Welcome refugees.Hope your site comes back,but enjoy your stay here while you wait.Feel free to mingle,make friends and share some knowledge!!

#50 MycoDani

MycoDani

Myco Chick

• Site Administrator
  • 9,862 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 August 2012 - 06:03 PM

Sorry the site is down you refugees are always welcome here till it's back up. I would be super pissed if someone messed with my home:spank:

You're always welcome here!

Hang,chill,post, and smoke who knows you might meet some cool peeps and read something cool.

Mahalo~Dani
  • Foster likes this

#51 Cambo

Cambo

Shroomsday device

• Expired Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 06:10 PM

I think I can speak for all fellow shroomerites when I say:

THANK YOU GUYS FOR SUCH A GREAT WELCOME! THIS COMMUNITY TRULY IS ONE OF THE GREATEST ON THE ENTIRE INTERNET!
  • SteampunkScientist likes this

#52 i like cow poo

i like cow poo

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 06:15 PM

:thumbdown: is all I can say.

hacked as in they can see our messages? I needa delete some shit

#53 astronumeric

astronumeric

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 06:24 PM

Hello Mycotopia thanks for your hospitality :cool:
  • SteampunkScientist likes this

#54 Mr. Clean

Mr. Clean

Devotee of Truth

• Free Member
  • 888 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 06:58 PM

I kinda "grew up" at 'Topia, so, I just naturally prefer it. (Had a shroomery account for like 2 days, I guess it just didn't hook me like 'Topia did).

Plus, I was lucky enough have joined before H3 passed. (I'm sure anybody else who was here while he was still around, knows why I say I was "lucky.")

He was a brilliant man. And he created a brilliant website/community.
  • Foster likes this

#55 anunnakian

anunnakian

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:06 PM

hacked as in they can see our messages? I needa delete some shit

Nah just a DDoS attack.

"Site's still technically fine, it's just getting slammed with malicious traffic. We'll fix it as soon as we can." Ythan

I guess now is as good of time as any to poke around here a bit more, or... actually get stuff done :confused:

#56 PirateFarmer

PirateFarmer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 647 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:13 PM

Damn i always thought it was pretty cool over there with all the hard drugs and all
As far as being open i allways thought Mycotopia was the place to score the really good hard core drugs:amazed:

T'hell with scoring the hard-core drugs: I wanna score with some of the hard-core cuties on Mycotopia!!
"BNL Forever!!!"
  • Foster likes this

#57 Tmethyl

Tmethyl

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 65 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:27 PM

I'm missing The Shroomery too, but this place isn't bad at all. Is there any CONFIRMED info on what happened?

#58 Jose_sixpac

Jose_sixpac

Djembe~Woof

• Expired Member
  • 326 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:33 PM

It is just a coincidence, and I mean that in the highest regard for Paul's place... That's his name right? Paul, that I happen to pop up here at the same time as the Dos monster, is raging his site/there site/the refugee's site...

To know the Hippie's, and thier groovy cribmates, is to love the Hippies and the community they have founded here... I knew them first, and I am that kind of faithful cat. I just get lost out back sometimes. I lose my pass-out-thingy an forget that logup command... so i scratch at the back door till someone lets me back in.

So you guys are like in this funky-myco-limbo of virtual-osity... sweet. Welcome to the hood.

Whoa did you just see that?

My bad...

Namaste.

#59 TrippyTripTime

TrippyTripTime

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:34 PM

I think I can speak for all fellow shroomerites when I say:

THANK YOU GUYS FOR SUCH A GREAT WELCOME! THIS COMMUNITY TRULY IS ONE OF THE GREATEST ON THE ENTIRE INTERNET!

:dance:

#60 poison_wind

poison_wind

Dolphin Wigs

• Expired Member
  • 101 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:51 PM

Their are not many thing in life that match the satisfaction you get when you start a popular thread !!!!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!