Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

I think the Shroomery is dead...?/ Shoomery is bak!

• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#161 Cepheid

Cepheid

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 129 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:32 AM

what's the story?

#162 Cambo

Cambo

Shroomsday device

• Expired Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:35 AM

Are those the ones with the red gills?

#163 Mrs.Hippie3

Mrs.Hippie3

QueenBee

• Founders
  • 11,103 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:12 AM

what's the story?

hyph has the story

#164 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,976 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 August 2019 - 06:04 AM

We have some jerks at the Shroomery, it's true. And every site occasionally gets a newbie that thinks their hot shit when it comes to giving advice on things they have no comprehension of. I for one am a Shroomery cultivator that gives advice where I can, and refers to those more knowledgeable when I can't. We're all on these forums for a common love, mushrooms :)

I've noticed on the Shroomery that it's not at all uncommon for a member, or a member from another board to start ranting about how one forum is better than the other, but that really isn't the issue, and it's the primary reason I didn't start exploring many other forums until the Shroomery got attacked. Every post we make as an individual on another board represents our community as a whole, whether it is an accurate portrayal or not. Everyone has their preferences as to how they like a forum to be laid out, and the community therein, that's why all these forums exist.

We have a common goal, and it's the one we should all focus on, and do our best to achieve, and it is spreading knowledge about our favorite fungi :)

Now that is what it is all about.  Hello and Welcome to the Topia, I hope you find friends and fun here!

• roc, crazy1, Baphom3t and 2 others like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!