21 replies to this topic

#1 smacked12

smacked12

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 221 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 08:01 PM

is being consumed right now.

10 dry grams of PE steeped in hot water mixed with a little earl grey and sugar. combine with 30-40mg dmt smoked at peak and a very interesting evening will ensue.

#2 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 8,123 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 June 2006 - 08:09 PM

WOW!

Enjoy the ride...

#3 golly

golly

modapotato

• Expired Member
  • 6,205 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 08:10 PM

U aint kiddin man...!....bon voyage.....

#4 velkrosmaak

velkrosmaak

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 57 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 08:13 PM

PE = ??

[/newb]

#5 Spark

Spark

OG

• Free Member
  • 874 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 08:58 PM

have a good time

#6 SharkieJones

SharkieJones

• OG VIP
  • 3,269 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 09:37 PM

PE = ??

[/newb]

Penis Envy strain of magic mushroom.

s being consumed right now.

10 dry grams of PE steeped in hot water mixed with a little earl grey and sugar. combine with 30-40mg dmt smoked at peak and a very interesting evening will ensue.

Have a nice flight, Jeeze!

#7 mycobri

mycobri

Stained Blue

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 3,508 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 09:40 PM

Enjoy your DMTea

#8 rockawayrooms

rockawayrooms

Hash Pipe Harry

• Expired Member
  • 2,770 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 09:53 PM

Happy Trails!!!! :)

#9 smacked12

smacked12

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 221 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 10:57 PM

wow, EVERYONE needs to exlperience this......

#10 ridder

ridder

Some Fun Guy

• Expired Member
  • 528 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 10:23 PM

wow, EVERYONE needs to exlperience this......

we gettin more of a trip report than that? :dance:

:)

#11 synth

synth

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 853 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 02:37 AM

lol, indeed.

tell us about it!

#12 Carter

Carter

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 65 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 03:38 AM

Let me know smack how the experience was cause I'm very curious.

#13 spacecake

spacecake

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 4,563 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 June 2006 - 03:54 AM

is being consumed right now.

I doubt it ,that you could smoke at the peak of it !!! :special:

#14 spyker

spyker

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 300 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 02:56 PM

Holy crap... I cant even dress myself on 3g + how do U hold a pipe haha

#15 smacked12

smacked12

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 221 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 03:59 PM

we gettin more of a trip report than that? :dance:

:)

sorry guys, i typed out a full report this morning but this piece of crap computer i'm on locked up before i could hit submit. :gah:

i'll try to get back in here later to fill you in.

#16 Guest_cap_*

Guest_cap_*

Posted 04 June 2006 - 04:34 PM

:cool: looking forward to hearing it
and how it changed yer life......:)
ive never eaten ten grams at once,
but if i did i wouldnt be mobile (:amazed: <<me on an eighth)
nevermind being able to comprehend what you were even passing me.
different strokes for diferent folks i guess! :space:

#17 xenos

xenos

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 78 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 06:14 PM

good to see you're live, kicking, and seemingly sane!:dance:

#18 spacecake

spacecake

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 4,563 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 June 2006 - 06:19 PM

Back on this earth yet ?

#19 spyker

spyker

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 300 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 06:24 PM

I took 3 grams once of cubes, we were camping... it got so cold, but I was just tooo trashed to put my jacket on. I tried in vain.. My freinds left me and came back an hour and a half back, I was still trying to get it on. I just became one with it one the ground and we were warm. Then they dressed me when they stopped laughing.
Shrooms hit me HARD. couldn't imagine 10g's!

#20 smacked12

smacked12

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 221 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 08:13 PM

honestly, anything less than 6 or 7 grams has always been a disappointment to me. i guess i've just got a high tolerance for the mush.

anyway...

the first two hours of this trip were no different than most i've taken. an incredible body high similar to an mdna body high. no heavy body load what so ever. very nice, bright colorful visuals. holographic like patterns overlayed the walls, ceilings and floors. the air around me was semi-viscous. it flowed around me, engulfing me like a heavy fog.

and when i say no body load i mean NO body load. i spent most of the first two hours dancing around my apt. like an idiot. for some reason i just couldn't sit still. the music i had playing wouldn't have it.

a little after the two hour mark i brewed my second cup of tea with another 7-8(18 total) grams. once i had the second cup in me i knew it was time. 40-50mgs of dmt were placed on a little herb in glass pipe. the entire amount was smoked over a 2-3 minute period(what i consider slowly). i wasn't looking for a break thru into hyperspace. just trying to bring a piece of that world here.

i succeeded in a big way.

as i smoked the world around me arupted in some of the most incredible, vibrant visuals i have ever seen. normal objects around me morped into beautiful works of art. some morphed into prehistoric creatures and took flight. serpents danced/slithered on/through my walls. the air around me became thicker and took on geometric forms. almost like floating crystals made of clear gelatin all connected with super thin monofilament or spider web. it was so beautiful! it's very difficult to describe exactly what i saw though. words won't/can't/couldn't do the experience justice.

the entire time i also had the feeling that something was in me. i could feel it (whatever it was) moving through me. very strange but not unpleasant. after 30 minutes or so these feelings and the visuals subsided a little and i made my way to my bedroom with my pipe and a small vile of dmt in hand.

i loaded another 40mgs into my pipe and took the first hit standing at the foot of my bed. as soon as i exhaled i felt "it" enter me again. this time with force. enough force that i hit the bed face first.

this is where it gets really cool. i've had this happen several times on mush/dmt combo trips. and, it's definately made me a believer in the healing powers/properties contained within dmt. i blew my lower back out a few years ago and whatever "it's" doing/done has helped me tremendously these last few months.

i can only describe it as extreme yoga. basically all muscle control is lost for short periods of time. so far never more than a minute. but the episodes happen in succesion sometimes lasting up to 45 minutes. during this time i'm being bent and positioned like a manequin. it's a strange feeling but it feels so damn good.

for example: a tiny muscle in my thigh will start to tighten causing my leg to turn. as that's happening the right side of my neck gets extremely tight causing my head to turn while the muscles on the left side of my back tighten and so on and so forth. i have no control over what's happening and it takes great force to stop it. i found it's just best to give in. anyway, it feels so good why fight. before i know it i'm in some type of crazy position that's strecthing muscles i didn't even know i had.

this "extreme yoga" went on for 30-40 minutes and was followed by 15-20 minutes of hysterical laughter. laughing to the point of tears! i just felt so damn good to be alive and i couldn't contain my happiness. it exploded from every pore!

over the next 3 or 4 hours another 200mgs of dmt were consumed. i don't have the time to get into the rest of the night now but i will say each experience was more amazing then the one before it.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!