• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#41 bigjimmy

bigjimmy

Let's ride...

• Expired Member
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:22 AM

They make mattress covers for kiddos who wet the bed. I'm pushing 30 but I still find this product useful.

A real strong dose renders you incontinent, but while you're in the throes of the experience, you realize this is the least of your worries, and you say "so be it." We have washing machines for laundry. We have washing machines for our souls.

My bed is my sanctuary. So is my bathroom. Perhaps one day the military-industrial complex and fractional-reserve banking system will decide to extend credit to construction companies who will build hospitals which combine bathrooms and bedrooms in one place, for those patients who seek treatment through the psychedelic experience.

I can dream.

Jeez.... Intelligence, psychedelics, and water sports.

I'm in love:heartbeat

j

#42 Il19z8rn4li1

Il19z8rn4li1

Green Thumb Blue Thumb

• Expired Member
  • 3,659 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:21 AM

There is also salt in urine, hence the reason your average deer will dig up and eat/lick the ground where you have pissed. So does it make more sense that the reindeer were trying to get high or trying to get salt?

theres not that much salt in urine... otherwise it wouldnt save your life if you were stranded in the middle of nowhere with no water or food, like a desert.
There is some salt but its more common to be in the form of Na and Cl ions rather then NaCl

makes more sense to me that they get "high" are at least some mild stimulant. THere have been studies with animals and hallucinogenic foods
to see whether an animal that ingests the food would seek out that same food in order to feel the effects.

They found that its merely a CHOICE the animal makes, its either they like the effect or they dont, which would make up their mind
in regards to eating the food again.

#43 Solar Surfer

Solar Surfer

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:43 PM

theres not that much salt in urine... otherwise it wouldnt save your life if you were stranded in the middle of nowhere with no water or food, like a desert.
There is some salt but its more common to be in the form of Na and Cl ions rather then NaCl

makes more sense to me that they get "high" are at least some mild stimulant. THere have been studies with animals and hallucinogenic foods
to see whether an animal that ingests the food would seek out that same food in order to feel the effects.

They found that its merely a CHOICE the animal makes, its either they like the effect or they dont, which would make up their mind

Actually one of the main things you need out in the desert IS salt, salt tablets are one of the things on a list of desert survival gear. I have a hard time believing that a prey animal would purposely make itself lethargic, but then I don't really know how they would be affected. I do like the idea of someone doing a test on urine and finding out how much cybin is in it. Hell I'd drink my own piss if it meant some bad ass visuals were in store.

#44 Solar Surfer

Solar Surfer

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 37 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:45 PM

Just a tidbit from an article about the shamans up north.

:puke:

There is also salt in urine, hence the reason your average deer will dig up and eat/lick the ground where you have pissed. So does it make more sense that the reindeer were trying to get high or trying to get salt?

#45 Spliff

Spliff

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 548 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:10 AM

And then I noticed the weaving, pulsating alien shroom entity in front of me. Breathing and swirling and contorting in every direction at once. "Oh, yeah! I forgot about you!"

For a moment there I thought you had just rediscovered your penis.

Good write up.

Everyone knows shamans drinking their own urine provided all the credibility for their practice to be taken seriously by the medical world. I think they just hadn't found vodka yet.

#46 mushrooms

mushrooms

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 857 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:05 AM

No 'wang tang' for me.

lulz, wang tang

…………………...„„-~^^~„-„„_
………………„-^*'' : : „'' : : : : *-„
…………..„-* : : :„„--/ : : : : : : : '\
…………./ : : „-* . .| : : : : : : : : '|
……….../ : „-* . . . | : : : : : : : : |
………...\„-* . . . . .| : : : : : : : :'|
……….../ . . . . . . '| : : : : : : : :|
……..../ . . . . . . . .'\ : : : : : : : |
……../ . . . . . . . . . .\ : : : : : : :|
……./ . . . . . . . . . . . '\ : : : : : /
….../ . . . . . . . . . . . . . *-„„„„-*'
….'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . '|
…/ . . . . . . . ./ . . . . . . .|
../ . . . . . . . .'/ . . . . . . .'|
./ . . . . . . . . / . . . . . . .'|
'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .'|
'| . . . . . \ . . . . . . . . . .|
'| . . . . . . \„_^- „ . . . . .'|
'| . . . . . . . . .'\ .\ ./ '/ . |
| .\ . . . . . . . . . \ .'' / . '|
| . . . . . . . . . . / .'/ . . .|
| . . . . . . .| . . / ./ ./ . .|

The next person that actually posts the wang tang tek gets free VIP for a year if they post pics of themself drinking it and also pissing into the cup.

• gremlinchode likes this

#47 bigjimmy

bigjimmy

Let's ride...

• Expired Member
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:22 AM

They make mattress covers for kiddos who wet the bed. I'm pushing 30 but I still find this product useful.

A real strong dose renders you incontinent, but while you're in the throes of the experience, you realize this is the least of your worries, and you say "so be it." We have washing machines for laundry. We have washing machines for our souls.

My bed is my sanctuary. So is my bathroom. Perhaps one day the military-industrial complex and fractional-reserve banking system will decide to extend credit to construction companies who will build hospitals which combine bathrooms and bedrooms in one place, for those patients who seek treatment through the psychedelic experience.

I can dream.

Jeez.... Intelligence, psychedelics, and water sports.

I'm in love:heartbeat

j

#48 Il19z8rn4li1

Il19z8rn4li1

Green Thumb Blue Thumb

• Expired Member
  • 3,659 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:21 AM

#49 Solar Surfer

Solar Surfer

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:43 PM

Actually one of the main things you need out in the desert IS salt, salt tablets are one of the things on a list of desert survival gear. I have a hard time believing that a prey animal would purposely make itself lethargic, but then I don't really know how they would be affected. I do like the idea of someone doing a test on urine and finding out how much cybin is in it. Hell I'd drink my own piss if it meant some bad ass visuals were in store.

#50 bigjimmy

bigjimmy

Let's ride...

• Expired Member
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:40 PM

I once shit myself in the shower and then threw up because it smelled so bad all while tripping... Well... just thought I'd share.

Frank Zappa wrote a song about a vagrant who "lost control of his
bodily functions on the Moorehead woman's lawn".

Were you by any chance near LA in say,'69?

jimmy

#51 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,395 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:19 AM

I dont know man, all I know is when I trip my junk gets swollen and I cant keep my hands off it lol and I piss lots too. Keep an empty bottle next to your bed if youre tripping there, then you dont have to leave your room heh

#52 Mobys ManCave

Mobys ManCave

Road Trip! :)

• Expired Member
  • 236 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:10 PM

I once shit myself in the shower and then threw up because it smelled so bad all while tripping... Well... just thought I'd share.

I once fingered my asshole to see if I still had the sense of smell while tripping. And... I still had it! :special: :puke:
  • Xerces likes this

#53 stonestare

stonestare

Interstellar Overdrive

• OG VIP
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:42 PM

For me I dont scale out most of the time I just grab and eat, I have done some serious heavy doses but do not have a exact #. I dont know why but I always wind up in the bathroom, dark,comforting,silence.If I am in a car trippin I ride in the trunk, that may sound cool but I am a hair from 6'4"tall and can contort to any trunk size.I do get hot as hell trippin and maybe laying in the tub is like drunk holding the toilet its cool and comfort.The people I run with we have been at it for years and there are always 1 or 2 that go for 7g at first then 14g an hour later. Its nice to have someone get you water, help you to the bathroom,or put a cold wash cloth on your head when your so far out there that you cannot move.Good report and am with you on your practices.Like to hear more on the enity though has me curious.

#54 bigjimmy

bigjimmy

Let's ride...

• Expired Member
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:03 AM

I once fingered my asshole to see if I still had the sense of smell while tripping. And... I still had it! :special: :puke:

If you ever fear your sense of taste has left you... PLEASE
keep us in the dark as to the means of reassurance you use, K?

:naughty:

#55 darci

darci

snarky butt monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,362 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 May 2013 - 09:34 PM

Gross.

#56 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,462 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:15 PM

lol my wife gave me oral sex while I was tripping hard and she tripped as hard as I did, and she had to go to work in the morning, so she did not expect to trip lol
  • Xerces likes this

#57 justlearning

justlearning

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 151 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:08 PM

OMG I was laughing almost throught the whole thing. Man I needed that. Testing your taste....LOL Great thread.

#58 Shamsu

Shamsu

Forever Searching

• Expired Member
  • 439 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:38 PM

Bigjimmy, I don't need any assistance either, I have always had OEV and CEV since childhood. I didn't know that that wasn't what everyone saw until talking about what I see with my parents at a young age. the Drs call it perpetual aura(chronic Migraines and cluster headaches. Do you have any neurological issues? you might want to find out if you don't already know.

#59 Shamsu

Shamsu

Forever Searching

• Expired Member
  • 439 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:39 PM

Coopdog are you saying that the goodies were transferred from you to your girl through your juice? And she tripped without eating any mushied herself?

#60 the dreamer

the dreamer

hoping for a new way

• Expired Member
  • 343 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 12:49 AM

So your telling me that while tripping ask a cute chick if she wants to trip too? You may have struck gold here lol.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!