#1 Shadowlord

Shadowlord

Shadowmancer.

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,013 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:32 AM

Hadn't seen any Orissa India grows of late and got a couple of nice syringes in trade from a swell lady, so I thought I'd give them a whirl

The AA+ I had been running had kinda petered out and something new was needed. All the AA+ jars would get all white and look colonized and would only have a strange smell to them.
The two attempts to spawn resulted in the same bad smell and coverage of top level colonization. Almost like soap fluff.

Anyways, The Orissa India jars are taking off alright thus far. The spreading mycelium appears healthy.

On a pus note; 6 jars of corn that I had innoculated with a test syringe of H3 made by me has finally started to take off. Right before I was abot to pitch them out as failures :lol:

#2 Shadowlord

Shadowlord

Shadowmancer.

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,013 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:34 AM

Oh, and back to the original subject.
Orissa Inidia.
Anyone have any experience with this strain?
and good tips etc.
UNfortunatlely Cue and his pals have had poor times with them but I always pick cubes thatCue dislikes somehow.
Maybe they'll be good in chocolates.

#3 Uncle G

Uncle G

"Good Ole Uncle G"

• OG VIP
  • 3,686 posts

Donator

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:50 AM

I told cue before he started his they was on the smaller side of cubes. He hates the buzz. I enjoyed the buzz. I did have bad shoulder ach but that happens when I trip at least 50 percent of the time. Personally enjoyed watching them grow. Cute shroom. I one day might try them again. All depends on who you are. I got ksss going now just see whats so super about them.

#4 Fulano

Fulano

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,145 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 03:48 AM

I havent tried them yet but growing them was lots of fund and really easy. Big flushes and mine were pretty decent sized. As unc said they are beautiful fruits and dont seem to lose as much weight as others. I hope i dont get the body load Cue did though. Hope u like them too

#5 Cue

Cue

Chat Head

• OG VIP
  • 8,312 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:02 AM

Body load, but they were big beautiful fruits though.

#6 Shadowlord

Shadowlord

Shadowmancer.

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,013 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:24 AM

Well,I sure know how to pick them.
I almost chose acadian coast.
God knows what I would have heard about them.

There's a reason people don't pay me to pick their powerball numbers.

#7 Uncle G

Uncle G

"Good Ole Uncle G"

• OG VIP
  • 3,686 posts

Donator

Posted 20 September 2012 - 02:19 PM

Allways an adventure to grow it. A art form. Takes people years sometimes just learning to draw hands. Love and Passion is what they need the most.

#8 Fulano

Fulano

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,145 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:07 PM

Ate 5g dry today and couldnt even talk lol. Insane visuals and no body load for me. Actually the first time i tripped without yawning the whole time. These guys are definetely potent imo.

#9 Shadowlord

Shadowlord

Shadowmancer.

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,013 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:26 PM

Update time:

Beautiful looking growth in these jars.
Not sure if rhizomorphic is the right word or not as it's not so much fuzzy growth but fibrous. Coolest looking mycelium I've seen in my limited experience.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]287356[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]287357[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]287358[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]287359[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]287360[/ATTACH]

#10 Fulano

Fulano

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,145 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:43 PM

Nice bro! Wait until u see how beautiful the fruits are and how the flushses just keep coming. U will love the strain! Good vibes!

#11 sahtanoj

sahtanoj

mellow mushroom

• Expired Member
  • 517 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:09 PM

Orissa India was my first grow, if memory serves me correctly. I collected it primarily because of its exotic name, "orissa india" sounds like a beautiful mantra...ohmmm. The experience I had with it was amazing, 3g - universe within.

#12 MungoFungo

MungoFungo

THE Un-Governable FORCE

• OG VIP
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:21 PM

yeah Orissas great, have yet to test.. they are waiting....Orissa was on my hit list cause figured if buddha ate shrooms they probably would have been orissa.

#13 sahtanoj

sahtanoj

mellow mushroom

• Expired Member
  • 517 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:45 PM

figured if buddha ate shrooms they probably would have been orissa.

LOL that´s it my friend ;)

#14 psilosylum

psilosylum

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 469 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:59 PM

Liking this thread mucho. Look forward to fruits. Nice jars!

#15 Shadowlord

Shadowlord

Shadowmancer.

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,013 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:15 PM

Thanks everyone!
I'm glad to hear some good reports.
I searched for threads on OI here and most of the reports were all negative. :(
Supposedly gives bad body load.
So I'm happy to hear some positive reports, especially since the jars are looking so good.
Looking forward to spawning them. They look like they are getting close.

#16 Telepathic

Telepathic

Spiritualized

• Expired Member
  • 472 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:45 PM

Orissa was stubborn to grown at first when I used castings/verm spawned with birdseed I seemed to have trouble getting fruits. No obvious signs of contamination were seen or smelled but they seemed reluctant to put anything out. After adding coir and upping the spawn ratio I had no trouble growing them. The high for me was fantastic, but I LIKE and am use to the debilitating body high where crawling becomes a viable alternative.

#17 tryptaminer

tryptaminer

at this for life

• Expired Member
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:29 PM

SWIM had trouble with it... brf to wormpoo with no luck... contammed faster than usual.

pretty unhelpful input but, in the context of potency, i've read many times that they are pretty impressive. good luck SL!

#18 Shadowlord

Shadowlord

Shadowmancer.

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,013 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:26 PM

Update time:

Beautiful looking growth in these jars.
Not sure if rhizomorphic is the right word or not as it's not so much fuzzy growth but fibrous. Coolest looking mycelium I've seen in my limited experience.

IMAG0318.jpg

Attached Thumbnails

• IMAG0314.jpg
  • IMAG0315.jpg
  • IMAG0316.jpg
  • IMAG0317.jpg

#19 Fulano

Fulano

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,145 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:43 PM

Nice bro! Wait until u see how beautiful the fruits are and how the flushses just keep coming. U will love the strain! Good vibes!

#20 sahtanoj

sahtanoj

mellow mushroom

• Expired Member
  • 517 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:09 PM

Orissa India was my first grow, if memory serves me correctly. I collected it primarily because of its exotic name, "orissa india" sounds like a beautiful mantra...ohmmm. The experience I had with it was amazing, 3g - universe within.
  • Shadowlord likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!