• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 dylanzengeya

dylanzengeya

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:52 AM

can any one tell me any indigenous mushrooms in zimbabwe,edible ones would be a plus!

#2 Dr.Psilo.

Dr.Psilo.

Scribbly signature

• Expired Member
  • 513 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:40 AM

Dude, you obviously have internet. Just google that shit.

#3 Il19z8rn4li1

Il19z8rn4li1

Green Thumb Blue Thumb

• Expired Member
  • 3,659 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:48 AM

ya no kidding lol... The chances of someone actually know this OFF THE TOP OF THEIR HEAD
is pretty slim to known lol

Just google it... its nothing anyone else wouldnt do themselves in order to give you an answer lol
I know i sucks saying "google it" but this is one of those questions that can be done lol I mean
unless someone here actually lives in Zimbob... but I dont believe so lol

PLUS you posted this in the wrong sub-section.... if I had powers id move it really quick lol but I dis not :)

#4 Black Heaven

Black Heaven

The Heaven's Shadow

• Free Member
  • 454 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:27 AM

........*cough*hostility*cough*....(i don't mean to offend or insult you, but IMO your post is a bit.....unfriendly). Sorry buddy.

@ dylan: maybe the shroom African Transkei from Mycro Spores occures in Zimbabwe. For others i'm not sure. Perhaps in montan regions something else.

#5 Dr.Psilo.

Dr.Psilo.

Scribbly signature

• Expired Member
  • 513 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:06 PM

........*cough*hostility*cough*....(i don't mean to offend or insult you, but IMO your post is a bit.....unfriendly). Sorry buddy.

@ dylan: maybe the shroom African Transkei from Mycro Spores occures in Zimbabwe. For others i'm not sure. Perhaps in montan regions something else.

This isn't yahoo answers.

#6 doodaa man

doodaa man

getting to know thyself

• Expired Member
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:18 PM

Easy people, the person asked a question in the wrong section. Dylan, ask again in the mushroom sub forum or international. You may get your answer.
You can also search the web engines ! Good luck !

#7 paph

paph

Future Sailor

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 2,529 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:59 PM

Easy people, the person asked a question in the wrong section. Dylan, ask again in the mushroom sub forum or international. You may get your answer.
You can also search the web engines ! Good luck !

I can't agree more dooda man. What's wrong with you guys? We should be welcoming new members to this site and helping them where possible not just telling them to use Google. This is a place of learning and we pride ourselves on a friendly atmosphere here.

Welcome to Mycotopia dylanzengea, I have moved your thread to our forum international for more interest.:)

#8 paph

paph

Future Sailor

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 2,529 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 October 2012 - 02:17 PM

After some web searching it seems that Boletus edulis and Cantharellus cibarius grow in Some areas of Zimbabwe, Both are choice edibles.:)

#9 Windy

Windy

I like to ride my Trich

• Expired Member
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:25 PM

Have a read of this :)

Attached File  zimbabwe_mushrooms.pdf   1.46MB   232 downloads

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!