• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 kelroy383

kelroy383

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 228 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 08:04 PM

I have kepts saying I am going to try these but still have not I have 5 g dry and 36 g of two day dry and are some very large specimans containing lots of purple and blue especaily in stem area anyway knowing they are to be weak I figure if I take them all I should feel them! Any ideas on other people dosing them? Have pics of them in my Gym Lute Pics thread if ya what to check them out.

#2 kelroy383

kelroy383

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 228 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:07 PM

I eat them bout 2 hours ago and all I can say is not a placebo!! I am IN THERE!!!

#3 kelroy383

kelroy383

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 228 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 11:17 PM

HOLLY SHIT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW the best visuals just wont freakin stop man!!!!!!!!!!!

#4 psycheholic

psycheholic

S-W-I-M Team

• OG VIP
  • 2,726 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:11 AM

Hell yea dude, glad you got there. Wish I can try em out, one day. Thanks for the updates. You ate all of them?

#5 kelroy383

kelroy383

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 228 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:24 AM

I did I indeed thinking and always hearing that they are supposedly moderatley active at best I figured why not! WOW freaking awesome I could not believe the experience I was at a high level four closer to level honestly never thought they could be that strong the thing about it that experience would not be recommended for the weak of mind had I could not keep in mind that I was in there I would have been freaked out but I just rode the waves!!!

#6 bigjimmy

bigjimmy

Let's ride...

• Expired Member
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:29 AM

I have kepts saying I am going to try these but still have not I have 5 g dry and 36 g of two day dry and are some very large specimans containing lots of purple and blue especaily in stem area anyway knowing they are to be weak I figure if I take them all I should feel them! Any ideas on other people dosing them? Have pics of them in my Gym Lute Pics thread if ya what to check them out.

OK. I'll bite.
What in the hell are 'gym lutes'?
jimmy

#7 kelroy383

kelroy383

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 228 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:03 AM

Gymnopilus luteofolius a mild to moderatley active psilocibin mushroom, but one thing I can say the mild to moderate means nothing from what I experinced of course you have to look at amount consumed!

#8 bigjimmy

bigjimmy

Let's ride...

• Expired Member
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:08 AM

Gymnopilus luteofolius a mild to moderatley active psilocibin mushroom, but one thing I can say the mild to moderate means nothing from what I experinced of course you have to look at amount consumed!

Thank you sir.
To google, and away!
j

#9 shade-of-deep-purple

shade-of-deep-purple

Psychedelic Musician

• Expired Member
  • 360 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:25 PM

OK. I'll bite.
What in the hell are 'gym lutes'?
jimmy

WHAT ARE GYMS! Just one of the greatest things on this blue earth, if you can find them. I tried Gymnopilus junonius once, not the most visual trip I've ever had but certainly one of the best.

#10 kelroy383

kelroy383

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 228 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:35 PM

Yeah they are pretty awesome I have my experience was crazy visiual I just had to zone out and let them do what they do I just found 10 more and going to look for more in a bit. I know have a new found respect for this mushroom!

#11 Fulano

Fulano

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,145 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:53 PM

Were you able to take prints of them at all?

#12 kelroy383

kelroy383

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 228 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:17 PM

Yeah all of them actually they were pretty fresh when I picked them.

#13 kelroy383

kelroy383

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 228 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:02 PM

You can see on these pics the spores on some of the stipes and cap large hall today the largest is the biggest on I have found!

Attached Thumbnails

• 007.JPG
  • 006.JPG
  • 005.JPG
  • 004.JPG
  • 003.JPG
  • 002.JPG
  • 001.JPG

#14 psilosylum

psilosylum

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 469 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:01 PM

Awesome finds man. I'd like to see someone grow some gyms :)

#15 kelroy383

kelroy383

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 228 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:40 AM

Me to man if I had any idea how I would! But I cant find any info on cultivation of this shroom and Ideas?

#16 BushwickBill

BushwickBill

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 160 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:39 AM

Here is a thread by BREEDERS on Gymnopilus luteofolius: https://mycotopia.ne...s-test-jar.html

I believe that's the only example I've seen of them being cultivated, never really looked either though.

#17 kelroy383

kelroy383

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 228 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:27 PM

I have 15 g dried properly I am wondering what it would take to put me there I ate a few last night and got a body high and thats it but if eat them think they will put me in there? They are cracker crisp dried done the right way I got a feeling they would put me in there but wondering what you guys think. Or should I wait a few days before trying to trip again?

#18 kelroy383

kelroy383

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 228 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:36 PM

I am sorry it is 31 grams dried so what ya think?:meditate:

#19 shade-of-deep-purple

shade-of-deep-purple

Psychedelic Musician

• Expired Member
  • 360 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:06 AM

I am sorry it is 31 grams dried so what ya think?:meditate:

I would eat at least 10-15g, but I don't know how potent they are and just from what your saying that would probably bring a pretty intense trip. Being Gyms and not Psilocybes you could eat quite a bit and be fine. If your looking for a truly intense trip and you truly think your ready you could eat it all, but I'm not so sure that a good idea. Your probably the best judge of that.

#20 shade-of-deep-purple

shade-of-deep-purple

Psychedelic Musician

• Expired Member
  • 360 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:12 AM

Wait how many dry grams was your first trip on these? Or was some of it in wet grams? I'm just trying to help you vaguely gauge your potency is why. I know that junonius(the gyms I've done) are pretty weak, but if these are stronger than we don't want you having a freak out.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!