• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

#101 Unknowner

Unknowner

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 293 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:14 AM

In response...spores are wind transferred, not spread by animal poo...youre thinking of angiosperm seeds(fruit seed) and pollen. Those are different on a microbiology level.

In response to the 'takes 20 minutes' thing...I see your point, but humans are known to treat things different than any other animal...

Have you ever given a cat acid? (A friend dosed liquid to the cat thinking it would be funny, I told him not to). The cat was fucked for life(insane)
They go crazy and are insane forever. Trust me on that one. They don't react the same as humans do to chemicals.
Same goes for other chemicals...we react different as humans than most wild animals would from eating the organism.

We could go the religious route like many tribes do and call them food from 'god' that was specifically put here for us, but I don't believe that theory either.

Its like the big bang, right? there is no definitive proof, but most of the science community accepts it(im not quite convinced).

If you talk to any botanist or mycologist(PhD) which I do regularly(I am a Botany grad student, location: undisclosed), they accept it as a fact(although definitive evidence does not exist).

You realize that is why most people get gastrointestinal distress when they eat shrooms in raw dry from, right? Its a classic sign of fungal secondary chemicals.
Look into alkoloids of most of the fungi that are 'toxic'(definition is: substance that causes adverse effects)

Just like some people have panic attacks? And go ape shit, cus they can't handle it?
One of my friends(female) took some for the first time(Without me present) and she said she had the worst trip ever...She never will touch them again, which pisses me off by the way...I try to get her to do it again in the right setting, but she won't...
Isn't that a natural deterrent? Hell, I don't know.

I say, who cares, lets make some shroom tea and listen to some electronic music and watch 3d posters and some funny ass cartoons.

Edited by Unknowner, 10 November 2012 - 10:00 AM.

• otto9M9otto likes this

#102 MungoFungo

MungoFungo

THE Un-Governable FORCE

• OG VIP
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:54 PM

Once I get familiar with my strains, I think Ill Do a blind test, with the CREW..

u know give them it, and don' t tell them what strain, and see if they can guess.

#103 darci

darci

snarky butt monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,362 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:56 PM

30 fresh grams of penis envy replaced all solid objects in my world with singing violet scintillating liquid

by comparison, anything dry or other strains feels more raunchy and sick

#104 bigjimmy

bigjimmy

Let's ride...

• Expired Member
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:35 PM

Some organisms want to be eaten so their genetics are spread around. Its is not a defense mechanism but an attractive quality. Not everything in nature is on the defense...:thumbup:

Great point!
All life has but two goals;
#1 Survive
#2 Reproduce

#105 AGAMA

AGAMA

Open Your Eyes And Realize That We Are One

• Site Administrator
  • 5,094 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:52 PM

All life has but two goals;

Two primary goals, anyway.
I've got a "bucket full" of secondary goals, myself!

Anyway, to get back on track:
So far PE has been the most potent, IME.
2.5g PE equals 5+g any other cubie I've ever eaten.
I've not experienced APE, however, or other PE variations,
except PE6, which was very good, but not like PE.

Edited by AGAMA, 11 November 2012 - 05:19 AM.

#106 tryptaminer

tryptaminer

at this for life

• Expired Member
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:27 PM

Some organisms want to be eaten so their genetics are spread around. Its is not a defense mechanism but an attractive quality. Not everything in nature is on the defense...:thumbup:

that's an awesome perspective on it.. really.

at a festival recently, a neighbor shed some light on how a species may not have had a need to "evolve" certain characteristics to survive via defense, but rather by continuing on as it already is (which may be extremely rare or circumstantial), it goes the farthest...

what would really trip me out is if the fungus made its way through time via humans. :), that's pretty conceited i know i know..

#107 cactus-pits

cactus-pits

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 240 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:29 PM

"penis envy always fucks me good and hard"
-Anne H

#108 joyster

joyster

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 112 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:18 AM

Due to new, foaf's TC was much more visual than foafs B+ and foaf is going to clone a real deal albino of b+ in a few days. PE is on the list as well as ksss. For the time being Texans are next up. I will pic the albino, and project 30qts TC 20 b+ underway.

#109 hungryjim

hungryjim

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 532 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:34 AM

From my somewhat limited experience, I found GT to be a heavy load, and PRs kicked my ass.

#110 waylitjim

waylitjim

A Mirror Image

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,706 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:33 AM

There is no difference between cubensis strains. If you want a stronger trip, eat more. If you want a unique trip, eat a different species. (pan cyans, or azures)

#111 eastwood

eastwood

Dragon Bait

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,612 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:31 AM

Most will tell ya that a cubie is a cubie and for the most part they are all true but i tell ya i ate a fat ass Koh Samui (spelling*) and i damn near thought i OD on a shroom. Them fuckers are no joke.

#112 Unknowner

Unknowner

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 293 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:33 AM

"at a festival recently, a neighbor shed some light on how a species may not have had a need to "evolve" certain characteristics to survive via defense, but rather by continuing on as it already is (which may be extremely rare or circumstantial), it goes the farthest..."

This is total nonsense. This goes against every genetic law known to man.

I am hearing awesome experiences with PE though...I'm gonna have to check that out.

#113 MungoFungo

MungoFungo

THE Un-Governable FORCE

• OG VIP
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:47 AM

I would love to see somebody DO APE!! Have not seen many people do a grow of APE...Im telling you PEOPLE! forget PE, APE kiCKS PE's ASS everytime.. I usually take 5 PE no problem, BUT I will only take max 3 APE... just so i don't jump off the edge..

APE APE APE!!!

of course OTHER SPECIES ROCK..PANS!!! HELL YEAH~!~~~APE.jpg
APE!!...........just get it and find out....See what is what.... DO IT!! I challenge you..

Edited by MungoFungo, 20 November 2012 - 11:59 AM.

#114 Unknowner

Unknowner

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 293 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:44 PM

Those look vicious!

#115 iatebadshrooms

iatebadshrooms

And It stained skyBlue

• Expired Member
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:07 PM

SO this is On par with the original post somewhat.

I hear from reading a certain spore selling site, Well this is the scoop, They claim that Zapotecorum. Is the most potent mushroom in the world. Eating .2 or .3 for an indian shaman type of experience, and also state that this mushrooms contains the highest concentrations of psilocybin. IS THIS TRUE??????

I have grown up in mycology always knowing from studies and reports that P. Azures are the most potent in the world. Followed by close related wood lovers, How did this zapotecorum come up as the most potent mushroom in the world, and .3 or .2 of dry for a full intense trip? Hard to believe, and the prints are 58$ but shit, if they are that strong then they worth it I guess, any one have exp with this mushroom besides alan rockefeller? I dont think he does trip reports... But I know he is familiar with them. Anyway also seen some pics of BAD AZZ huge flushes grown indoors on this site, and just some advice if the site OP reads this, The species is so hard to cultivate you should share your successful recipe for the customers, so they dnt waste the 60dollar print!

Anyway, whats up now, has the king azure been kicked out of spot 1, or is this zapotecorum potency claim of.2 dried for intense trip just a sales pitch........think site is earths...tnge or yeah thats it, they got it, and read the scription

#116 saemc

saemc

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 186 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:15 AM

Wow,great pic o those!!..I am just waited for a PE or APE comes my way,regular PE is fine!..First time i tried em out under the scope i didnt know what i was doing,i didnt know they were so damn specific!!..Like out of a whole grow multi-i got only maybe 10?.Thats ten of them!.But that was cakes and a small bulk set up that wasnt with proper technique,kind of an experiment as well?..Next time i have a good idea on how to work with them!!..
Took a lil over a g with a friend last night of some small ones,aborts and just these lil ones i prefer the size of for potency!.Anyways,it hit fast and super freakin intense!.Had such an incredible experience,so spiritual byond belief!.These were Mazapatec,they are one my favs for effect,so spiritual and nice body high..
Wanting to do pans,but weather isnt good.So wish i had a better area,but not safe in my own and nuff said!.
Anyone with a PE or APE print,think of me is all i ask!;)..

#117 dad

dad

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 186 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:30 AM

its all in how you grow them of coarse, i have had most of the cubes you see here, but albino penis envy are the strongest in my opinion. golden teachers dont do much for me, i have grown some very potent malabars that were very close to penis envy, equadors are very potent aswell....................

#118 MungoFungo

MungoFungo

THE Un-Governable FORCE

• OG VIP
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:13 AM

the down side.. (of ape)is they ain't be dropping no spores.. Or maybe they do but..... Says they have "diminished spore production". I have never tried to take spore prints or swab for spores. Heard its possible..I seen them sold out for a YEAR!! belive me. I looked everyday to see if they had them in stock...1 YEAR~~~~!!!! i was obsessed.. STILL AM. APE!!! APE!!!!

just YOU WAIT oh WAS READING APE WAS A HYBRID OF PE AND PF ALBINO! YEAH!!!thats so cool. damn it. your making me want to grow some APE!!!!

#119 Ronald Ray Gun

Ronald Ray Gun

Woodchip fever

• Black VIP
  • 556 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:54 PM

the down side.. (of ape)is they ain't be dropping no spores.. Or maybe they do but..... Says they have "diminished spore production". I have never tried to take spore prints or swab for spores. Heard its possible..I seen them sold out for a YEAR!! belive me. I looked everyday to see if they had them in stock...1 YEAR~~~~!!!! i was obsessed.. STILL AM. APE!!! APE!!!!

just YOU WAIT oh WAS READING APE WAS A HYBRID OF PE AND PF ALBINO! YEAH!!!thats so cool. damn it. your making me want to grow some APE!!!!

i think these ape's need a good looking at. i hear pe's take longer and are more difficult than the mainstream strains. is the same true for ape's? what really are the challenges for pe's and ape's?

#120 saemc

saemc

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 186 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:27 AM

I want to know more about "Zapotecorum"!..You know i believe there is a way to grow huge amounts,"Well compared to the average grows" of alot of other species.One that has my fancy is the "Psilocybe Mexicana"..I want to figure a way to grow them as step by step as cunensis.There is a definate way!..It would be kind of like a doorway between the other harder to grow strains like Copes,which arent hard at all,they just take different parameters and are alot more picky!
I think Ps.Mexicana is a great one to start with,its kind of an in between Copes and Cubensis.They will grow under quite sub standard conditions,yet prefer conditions exact to Copes,but have alot of area of room to work with.
I grew them outside in flower pots along with the ATL #7,"Ps. Galindoi var Atlantis"..The ATL grew wonderful until the intense heat came with summer,then they kind of backed off a little,but the Mexicana kept at it,growing them huge mangled things at times!.I mean like quarter an inch bases!.Big thick and very very short!..
I really enjoy working with other of the more potent species,such as Copes,but am prolly going to have to wait till spring and get em going outdoors..But one day i would like to have some tek down that makes it as easy as a pf tek,just add poo to cakes,etc,crumble cakes then have a certain fruiting camber that works perfectly along the paramaters.
Anyways,it really is pretty much that easy!.But no one has simplified it completely..
Maybe Ps.Siemperviva is what i am looking for,i have never been able to get my hands on a print!.I once got an LC,but it was shit.I actually think it was no good and they knew it too!
Ok,enough for now fellow topiates..

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!