• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

#121 MungoFungo

MungoFungo

THE Un-Governable FORCE

• OG VIP
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:37 PM

Pe and Ape are same as any cube to grow, same amount of time. its just another cube to grow.Highly recomended.
im a fan of the un-cut,PE never tried the regular PE. maybe I SHOULD!!

#122 El Manolo

El Manolo

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 224 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:57 PM

IMO is about 25g fresh
taz and b+ has average potency. And g olden teacher and thai pink b . Are just little bit more potent.

But. You have to consider set and setting. That give us a rough challenge clasifing mushis on potency. So i finally came on the cubies are cubies. Not big deal with diferent potency. Maybe if u try" psilohuasca"...

Hehe :headbang: psilohuasca, tried that several times. One time usally I take 3 grams of syrian rue followed by a dose of 3-6 grams of dry shrooms. Man on 3 grams I already had a wicked experience and on six grams. Lets say that reality didn't seem real anymore and I was holding on to reality barely with my fingernails ^_^. It was a very intersting experience though. But 3-4 gram is best for me on psilohuasca though.

However set and setting are even more important.

And now on topic, yes for me a cube is a cube. Of course there is the natural variety of potency in any strain. But that's also the case in plants like san pedro. It depends more on the growth conditions and other varibles then on the strain.

However the most potent strain of psilocybe is Azurescens a woodlover. I know, ... I know, it is not a cube :p. But it is proven that the potency of azurescens is A LOT stronger.

#123 VaNdLe

VaNdLe

Shaman

• Expired Member
  • 145 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:51 AM

Here is a potency list how accurate it is, But from my understanding they claim all cubensis are around the same.

http://www.erowid.or...oms_info4.shtml
  • otto9M9otto likes this

#124 Freaky

Freaky

Head Editor

• OG VIP
  • 12,357 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:56 AM

Most potent of the cubies?

The ones that stain blue :teeth:

#125 Sickmanlives

Sickmanlives

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 794 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:09 PM

Nothing mentioned about Mazapatec strain? There just beautiful, all around greatness. So let me get this right, shrooms grown in Hpoo might not be as potent compared to ones grown in BRF? I've always been confused on this matter because and we all read "a cube is a cube" "If you want more potency just eat more" And then I came across a read once that said something to the effect that all the strains are just different names for marketing and they can jack the price up to get people to buy them. I've seen spore syringes for 70 bucks and i've seen them for little as 5. What gives here? Then it was stated just a few days ago that there are a few big sponsors that are around, that get "FREE" syringes from folks on message boards by trading and they sell those and they are not properly cleaned. So who can you trust really?

#126 MungoFungo

MungoFungo

THE Un-Governable FORCE

• OG VIP
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:53 PM

H poo ads nutrition and a layer of moisture. so i imagine it would be stronger than the BRF ones. But ONCE I WENT BULK I never went back.

Just tried out 2.5 Gs of APE for new years!! TOTALLY IMPRESSED..
Had me going for 12+ hours! the WORKS!...couldn't stop dancing around all night!!! AND I DO NOT DANCE....
Didn't sleep all night!!!........just 2.5 gs.
HOLY SHIT! I'M impresssed, yet again....
i didn't expect to be going that long................at like about 8 hours into the tirp i wanted to get into the car and go visit some friends.. BUT I COULD NOT DRIVE!! Felt LIKE I WAS FLYING A UFO!!! had to turn around and go back home!!!

#127 Fulano

Fulano

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,145 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:15 PM

It's funny you mention that because i cannot dance at all either but everytime i trip i get the sudden urge to just start dancing and the crazy thing is that when i trip i can dance somewhat well! Its the craziest shit lol! The other thing is that i feel extremely connected to nature during and after a trip. It's really a wonderful thing! Glad you had fun on new year's!!

#128 mad cap

mad cap

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 76 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:18 PM

H poo ads nutrition and a layer of moisture. so i imagine it would be stronger than the BRF ones. But ONCE I WENT BULK I never went back.

Just tried out 2.5 Gs of APE for new years!! TOTALLY IMPRESSED..
Had me going for 12+ hours! the WORKS!...couldn't stop dancing around all night!!! AND I DO NOT DANCE....
Didn't sleep all night!!!........just 2.5 gs.
HOLY SHIT! I'M impresssed, yet again....
i didn't expect to be going that long................at like about 8 hours into the tirp i wanted to get into the car and go visit some friends.. BUT I COULD NOT DRIVE!! Felt LIKE I WAS FLYING A UFO!!! had to turn around and go back home!!!

Your cracking me up. At least you werent driving around town trying to find your house lol

#129 MungoFungo

MungoFungo

THE Un-Governable FORCE

• OG VIP
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:33 PM

Yeah ive been lost just down the road from my house on shrooms.. A couple of time....hehehe!!

Yeah strange...I mean I DO NOT DANCE.. u can put a gun to my head and shoot at my feet like in those old western movies, i pRObaly wouldn't dance..

but gimmie some good shrooms. im daincing around like a lunatic!!!

more like a cannibal around a fire!!! thats the best description of my dancine.. MAD CANNIBAL snake man dancing!!

i was possesesed!!!!! I entire body was soar the next morning from dancin so much!!!
FRIGGIN AWSOME!!!!!

Edited by MungoFungo, 03 January 2013 - 08:44 PM.

#130 Fulano

Fulano

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,145 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:59 PM

Hahahaha thats good stuff!! It's crazy what those little guys can make us do!!

#131 Psilowizard

Psilowizard

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 47 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:40 AM

ive been dealing with burmese for a long while, just began trying with the huatlas and am not happy with the results. What does everyone else think? which strain has in your experience grown the best in BRF/VERM sub? Im looking for lots of fruit and potency, in a resilient strain that colonizes well. Any opinions are happily accepted, id love to start another colony of some mean mushies!

#132 Cue

Cue

Chat Head

• OG VIP
  • 8,312 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:50 AM

African Transkie.

https://mycotopia.ne...ranskie-by-cue/

I'll be spawning a tub of these in the next couple of days in fact. Although, I cultivate other strains this is my go to strain.

#133 Psilowizard

Psilowizard

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 47 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:54 AM

ooooo pretty! definitely just made it to the top of my list, thats exciting! Thanks!

#134 HailHypnoToad

HailHypnoToad

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 369 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:23 PM

Cue wont steer you wrong AFRICAN TRANSKEIS ARE THE BEES KNEES!!!!!!!!!

#135 Psilowizard

Psilowizard

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 47 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:39 PM

alright, youve sold me! too many vets out here saying wonderful things about the AT, now to find enough spores to innoculate 24 half pint jars... 

#136 ThirdEyeOpen

ThirdEyeOpen

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 62 posts

Donator

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:41 PM

definitely looks very nice cue! i might have to check them out at some point myself.

#137 Cue

Cue

Chat Head

• OG VIP
  • 8,312 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:23 PM

PE6 would be my second choice.

• AGAMA likes this

#138 ThirdEyeOpen

ThirdEyeOpen

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 62 posts

Donator

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:27 PM

what exactly is PE6? assuming its some sort of penis envy strain at this point. but i keep seeing it come up and i've never heard of it. i've been out of the loop a few years though.

#139 Cue

Cue

Chat Head

• OG VIP
  • 8,312 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:35 PM

PE6 is the sixth isolate that a member of the OMC grew out. This isolate did not have the mutated trait.

#140 ThirdEyeOpen

ThirdEyeOpen

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 62 posts

Donator

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:48 PM

ahhh ha. very interesting indeed. considering PE has some of the weirdest mutations i've ever seen lol. i never had the pleasure of growing PE or any of its variations and most say a cube is a cube but is it as potent as they say? IME puerto rican was the most potent cube i ever fruited.so i don't buy real heavily into the cube is a cube statement. but i suppose my experiences with different strain and potency were just chance related. who knows.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!