#1 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,541 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:44 AM

Amanita muscaria var. guessowii

I have been having small doses of this mushroom every day and decided to keep track of my experiences so I do not forget them when trying to explain this medicine to people

I am going to try and keep this a short journal of my experiences and see how it goes

I am short on time for a bit but am having a busy life helping some close friends for a bit but I want to keep track of this life changing time

I have noticed when eating this mushroom a tiny piece every day that I do not get panic attacks at all anymore they were bad I had a few every day
I also have courage to do some really hard things to do and I will leave it at that for now

It was suggested that I keep track of this information by ethnobotanist420 Posted Image
"I would maybe start by listing your symptoms, your doses, and what the positive effects have been?"

I will also add any negative effects if any ...

Edited by wildedibles, 24 November 2012 - 07:54 AM.

• Spooner likes this

#2 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,541 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:59 AM

A tiny piece is usually eaten in the morning or If I am drinking tea I will add it to my tea :) and not eat the mushroom usually ...

I ate one tiny thumbnail size piece now

I put in my mouth and hold it to my tongue inside of cheeks gums etc as a sublingual form of medicine

when is is all softened up I chew and swallow the peice

I will add a picture comparison piece of it later

The taste is nice and this feels very natural to me I do this with some herbals at times
  • Cindysid likes this

#3 ethnobotanist420

ethnobotanist420

Welcome to the Machine

• OG VIP
  • 3,724 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:51 PM

I'm very interested in this wild, I will be keeping a close eye on this thread :)
I like the idea of using this mushroom for an anti anxiety effect... It seems very promising what with the effects on GABA and such.
Great work!
  • wildedibles likes this

#4 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,541 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:35 PM

Thanks for your support :)
I am going threw a really difficult time at the moment but I know and see good in this so it is worth the effort
but this is not a time in my life I am able to panic on my own a few times a day

So with support of some really cool friends and this mushroom I feel I can be me again something I felt was lost long ago

i had another piece about 2 hours after the first one same size etc..
Symptoms lack of ...
today no panic attacks pain
but paying attention I am breathing heavy a few times a day
but I climb a few flights of stairs a few hundred times a day it seems bot really but
bike everywhere I do not drive
I am bound to get the hearth and breath up there
I take breathing exercises in threw nose out threw mouth breaths that are slow to calm down when I am at rest
I am also a smoker
I was able to go out in the snow do to things that needed to be done and I defiantly didnt like had social issues dealing with people some not all more paranoia
oh ya I am a smoker of wild weeds too we will leave it at this for now
gota go
  • Purple Mushroom Tip and Spooner like this

#5 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,541 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:53 AM

Here is a picture showing the size of the piece of mushroom I eat sorry for the dark picture but you can get the comparison from it anyway

My son mentioned something to me yesterday he said out of the blue " mom you are very brave" I kinda laughed I asked why do u think I am brave :)
he said well thinking about it trying to remember something and he said " you eat wild mushrooms that is a risk "
see when kids talk they really mean what they say sometimes " out of the mouth of babes :)"
I am glad my children see me as brave not the weak person that I have felt like b4
It was something I really needed to hear

See you cannot start any medicinal program with a drug alone you need moral support system to really heal and I am lucky enough to have found a great group of friends to help

I really do not care if any one reads this thread this is for me
but knowing I have a web support too means a lot to me
Thanks for all the likes and support threw this hard time in my life

I am helping someone to the point of my limits but there is nothing I would rather do right now but for it to go smoothly
I need this support and support of ( The whole point I am trying to make is that I am now reaching out for this and know when and how to get it :))
Thanks Mycotopia hehe and mushrooms

IMG_0202.JPG

Edited by wildedibles, 25 November 2012 - 06:25 AM.

• Erkee and Pilzkopf like this

#6 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,541 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:09 PM

I decided to try today without this mushroom for some reason try and compare

I have been eating this amount or so every day for about 2 weeks aprox...
when I went without b4 my panic attacks came back I cannot remember when they came back but it was ruffly a week

today I wanted some and looked at it and said no it is worth trying to tell the difference but also felt it was stupid of me to go without a medicine that works so well ;) But I can say I am not addicted to this mushroom cause I would have eaten it today I can go witout
now I did have a foggy unclear mind I am always forgetful but I usually can focus I have issues focusing today
and I do not have panic attack but I am feeling butterflys in my chest a bit not a full blown I wanna hide in a hole attack just butterflys nervous about things more stress nervousness feeling

see all this is very variable it is not a clean science experiment could all be placebo but having a food journal can be very important for our health ;)

I also have support and want to heal and am finding ways to heal and reaching out and am ready to heal this makes a big difference in actually healing mixed with lol proper meds I like to call mine food ;) can really change us and help us become stronger maybe help us do things we couldnt do b4

yesterday I remember seeing things a little differently
its hard to explain I know I need to forgive people that have hurt me abused me so I can heal
I dont know why they deserve my forgiveness and this is why I have feelt this pain for sooo long
I had a flash back when I was hugging up to my hubby this morning since I have started taking Amanitas and working with my hubby when I get them I see them diffrent

I was laying there with my hubby cuddled and i looked at him his face wasnt his I clenched up and knew what was happening and I explored this flash back ( I was laying there back in time with my ex cuddled with him and I felt fear but slowly let it go and I seen my hubby again
and the face switched back so I took a deep breath and thought why should I forgive this man?
and I realized this flash back was a loving moment
I wouldnt have stayed with this ex for 3 years without loving him some with not leaving sooner I wanted to try and make it work but realized it would never work I dont need to hate him this much
but with some things it is really hard to forgive and you never seem to forget baggage grrr :)

Edited by wildedibles, 25 November 2012 - 02:24 PM.

• Hash_Man likes this

#7 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,541 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:12 AM

I had my tiny piece today at 4am to start my day same tiny piece

I thought why go without my med when it makes me feel better during this hard times
I have depression and it just felt like I was trying to hurt myself going without a med that helps me :)
so I took my Vitamins ;)

#8 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Walk's between...

• 8,293 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:45 AM

I dont know why they deserve my forgiveness and this is why I have feelt this pain for sooo long

Please understand this Wilde, it is not that they deserve your forgiveness, they do not.
It is that YOU deserve to not carry that burden anymore, so you forgive so you are free to move past that pain, and no longer drag that baggage.
  • wildedibles likes this

#9 BecomeTheOther

BecomeTheOther

Seeker

• OG VIP
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:55 PM

Love you wild, good to hear your working stuff out, and i just wish you the best and hope you settle these feelings
  • wildedibles likes this

#10 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,541 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:29 PM

forgiveness = free well that I understand a little better ;)
Thank you
I cannot say that enough for all of you :)

#11 Erkee

Erkee

Trolls'R'us

• Expired Member
  • 1,477 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:34 PM

there is no reward for punishment
hate maybe
when a poisen is gone
you will not feel it
accepting is not forgetting
but somewhere beyond it
imo

i don't know the trick of forgetting
and accepting seems like hurdles
at some point they all seem smaller though

:)

edit: accepting for me is like seeing into someones spine and being able to imagine and enjoy their perversion enough to see what they have gained from it and then i know whyu they did it and what it meant to them and then i'm usually above it and know that it is some branch stuck in their personality and they are really blind except to see and hold onto this branch they have inside and then i usuallly pity them and forgive it easily.
the questio is always 'how could they..' or 'why would ..' but then i see some real cause of what they do and it's totally understandeable and so i can forgive it, even if they do it a thousand times and still do it, and the cause is for some lack they feel but it takes a lot of effort to find their cause and a push to experience it from their perspective.
for me anyway it works that way

Edited by Erkee, 26 November 2012 - 10:16 PM.

• wildedibles likes this

#12 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,541 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:15 PM

yesterday and today I have had the same dose I am making note of it but do not have time to list the symptoms
since it is used very tiny pieces I do not have extreem experiences but I do see the world a little different but cannot explain this feeling like many others that trip report around here but not extreem doses to cause hallunations just used as a daily low dose prevenative for anxiety this it is working well for as I am able to get out and do thing that need to be done and discuss things without crying for hours I still cry at times but can easily stop when it has been enough ...
  • Hash_Man likes this

#13 ethnobotanist420

ethnobotanist420

Welcome to the Machine

• OG VIP
  • 3,724 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:50 PM

Sounds like its working well for you!
I would love to try this myself but switching from benzo's scares the hell out of me and I don't know how well they would go together...
Soon when I'm a little more grounded I want to get away from those little pink pills.
  • wildedibles likes this

#14 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,541 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:22 PM

I dont think any mixing is understood yet and trying sometimes can be dangerous
but having reg stuff dr perscriptions not working or working backwards on me I had to quit them b4 I really started I could not take any anti depressant the dr tried with me
and the only antianxiety med that worked was a pam and they took that one away because it was addictive and i shouldnt be on it for longer than this anmount of of time and I have been to anxious to go back to the dr ever since
I am thinking when this big busy time of mine is done in a little bit I will start being more responsible for myself not just other people and go back and see the doctor and explain what I have been taking and how I find it working etc... or not working I need to look more into nutrition somthing I have not been studying latley enough I believe wild medicines work as food having many complex relationships working together that we do not even totaly understand yet so

Metals and this mushroom are very neat mushrooms have trace minerals some important some may not be and testing every one is not very convient
so one must be careful not to take large doses of this mushroom for long periods of time this is why I wanted to use small doses when needed

Today I found very stressful on me no sleep and very little me time but I do make some time for me or I would explode and I need to be strong enough to get threw it so I need some breaks
even if they are hard to sneak in

so anyway I had a few smaller peices through out the day (5-6) say baby finger nail size
when I was feeling over whelemed that with a break some breathing time
I have been able to get threw the day without hiding in a hole and it was a good day even tho it is a long day it is just after super and I am ready for bed
but I have been moving around all day barley sitting long
I do hurt but I am still able to do things have a strong will to get stuff done acomplished and start things that I have been wanting to :)
We have snow and I do not mind going outside it feels warmer I do not get that chill down my spine like I did the first of the year kind of warming up to winter

#15 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,541 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:23 AM

I am missing days in here oh well dont have time or a memory for everything
dose has been when needed as my stress level is threw the roof and I am handleing it really well :)

anyway today I was in a stress full place and I had a panic attack my chest was tight and I was holding my breath I noticed this and thought I dont have anything breath and I remembered I carried a peice of stem tiny very tiny peice i ate and breathed and the painc was being released and I breathed and all was well

I had a few panic episodes some just mild feelings and i would eat a tinyer piece when needed .....

I am able to function that correctly and safely with no depressive thoughts st the moment

i feel this is medicine for me and I believe it is helping me to heal lets see where this journey will take me :)

#16 ethnobotanist420

ethnobotanist420

Welcome to the Machine

• OG VIP
  • 3,724 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:07 PM

Awesome, wild :)
  • wildedibles likes this

#17 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,541 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:12 PM

I am going threw a difficult time I know the signs and am surroundand by stress
I fell like there is way tooo much all at once
I know this feeling well and am facing it with
new knowledge
new suport
new conections
new medicine
the will to put it all together
the curage to fight to try to admit when I dont know what to do
and I know when I need a break and listen to my body and take it
and I did I am
and I can start fresh to do this all over again tomrow I do not need to give up
I can do it
it is hard but I have made it threw b4 in hard situations
and I will again and I will not hurt others around me by giving up just cause it is a little ruff ;)

#18 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 7,555 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:10 PM

You're awesome Wilde......keep on keeping on! :hugs:
  • wildedibles likes this

#19 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,541 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:47 AM

You're awesome Wilde......keep on keeping on! :hugs:

Thank You very much I needed to hear that ;)

I made it threw a long hard day ya I get to go to sleep now

I did take some time to play today b4 bed I was throwing chese balls around cheeseies what every they were lol anyway the cats were chacing them and I got an old friend to laugh today along with me and my hubby thats always good to do after stressful days

the best thing is we cannot get in trouble for throwing the cheese balls around all us adults thought since the kids were gone to a sleep over they must have threw the cheese balls around LOL I know it doesnt make sense but that dont matter the kids still did it we were good adults lol ;)

#20 ethnobotanist420

ethnobotanist420

Welcome to the Machine

• OG VIP
  • 3,724 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:49 PM

I can do it
it is hard but I have made it threw b4 in hard situations
and I will again

That's what I like to hear!
I know you can.. Its great to hear that YOU know you can too...
Stay strong and stay wild ;)
-Ethno
  • wildedibles likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!