• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#21 Lazlo

Lazlo

old hand

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 7,620 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 01:14 AM

Man. In all honesty, i've never done anymore than I have the previous night. Usually the same amount gets me right just as the night before. Now that you've got a good idea on the dosage, you know what to expect and how to go about it tommorrow. Like I said from experience, the tolerance difference was extremely low if any IME's. If it's a weak buzz, double the dosage. I doubt you'll have to though.

#22 prismaticEffects

prismaticEffects

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 440 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 10:50 AM

yea, i think you build tolerance,
but it isn't near to the extent you do w/ say, shrooms...

i bet if you take the same dose you'll feel just as good.

#23 thafunkyone

thafunkyone

don't take no shit son!

• OG VIP
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 09:31 PM

Just rolling once in a while makes me RETARDED....2-3 nights in a row reduces me to mumbling gibberish. MDMA is something good in large doses, but rarely IMO. I've been rolling for 12 years or so, I barely ever take it anymore, but usually start with half a gram. That'll split your wig...

#24 grimblegrumble

grimblegrumble

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 151 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 02:38 PM

Well, last night I checked her out again, this time about a half gram split up in couple doses about an 1 1/2 hour apart.
I also preloaded with 200mg of 5-htp several hours before.
I know that's not much 5-htp, but that's still 4 times the recommended amount.
I had, of course, an amazing time.
I actually made it to a club and hung out and talked and met some new, good people.
Later I went to IHOP and had some french toast while my pupils were still as big as pancakes.
Really, in retrospect, nothing amazing took place, but it all felt extraordinary.:)

#25 SquaresandCubes

SquaresandCubes

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 328 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 11:03 PM

Last Wakarusa I took 4 tenths (snorted 1 and ate 3) along with 6 white perf blotter and had the most amazing time molly is def a drug of choice. I ended up walkin to the lake with a buddy with only a lighter to guide us I saw myrmaids it was wonderful. It was probably a dirty hippie in the water but it was no less amazing. For those who haven't molly is def a wonderful substance to try.

#26 condo_pygmy

condo_pygmy

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 480 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 06:32 PM

It was probably a dirty hippie in the water but it was no less amazing. For those who haven't molly is def a wonderful substance to try.

LMAO...!! :dance:

#27 acidhead

acidhead

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 113 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 02:37 PM

dude molli is the shiznit, but sadly it dosent mean shit, cuz i been gettin some bomb ass pressed pills altly that are pure mdma, and a lil mda for a spice!, but molli is the best cuz most pressed pills suck, to much extra shit you dont wnat

#28 grimblegrumble

grimblegrumble

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 151 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 07:12 PM

I just bought a ticket to see Phil Lesh and Friends with John Scofield!
I can't wait to eat some Molly and see the show!:)

#29 slide

slide

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 137 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 08:19 PM

They are coming kinda of close to me, I thought abut checking that show out. I saw Phil Lesh and Friends at Bonnaroo this year good show.

#30 sammy54543

sammy54543

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 250 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 09:51 PM

i got a g of spice for july 6th-maybe someone will have liquid/blotter to trade?

#31 LotRev

LotRev

Technopagan

• Expired Member
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 01:11 PM

molly molly molly...its good stuff

cheaper/easier to obtain materials
and make than most things,
and a really nice roll

I just spotted this thread and thought I would throw out there that candy flipping is a very easy onset of molly/other types of rolls...that is dropping some L then popping a roll in the trip-

Speaking of Phil and friends...I just got to see them at Bonnaroo
Despite what anyone may or may not think about Bonnaroo-seeing Phil and Les Claypool on a nice candy flip is all I need to keep coming back.
I would like to make the Wakaroo next year and do them both, but so far it hasnt worked out for me, although I'm coming up on 4 years at the roo...

If you have any trouble with the onset of MDMA, a trip seems to subside that effect and make it very pure - when or if you do decide to do some flipping, expect a very light and floaty feeling...very GOOD light and floaty feeling. :dance: (keep hydrated for sure)

#32 I_am_me

I_am_me

Odderator

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 2,228 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 05:32 PM

Wakarusa was a pig fest this year and they were being complete dickheads. I'll never go back to Wakarusa even though our experience with the music was fabulous.

I saw way too many inoccent people get hassled and too many small time USERS get tackled and arrested. Twice as many arrests at Wakarusa than at Bonnaroo this year. Bonnaroo is 4 times bigger. Pretty crazy....we still had a good time/nice trip though. :D I just feel sorry for all those who got hassled. They even shut down and kicked out all of the legit glass pipe vendors on Sunday.

I went to Bonnaroo the first 4 years. I'd rather go back there than Wakarusa, sadly. We did get to go swimming in a nice lake at Waka though.

Any good homegrown teks out there for making molly?

#33 SquaresandCubes

SquaresandCubes

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 328 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 03:23 AM

That sucks last year there were no pigs to be found. Maybe a bycicle cop at night but they werent about to arrest anyone. That lake is kick ass though. That helps so much on those hot festival days.

#34 grimblegrumble

grimblegrumble

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 151 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 09:37 AM

What a fantastic show!
No pigs, no hassles.
What a bizarre night it was.
I certainly enjoyed it.

#35 AKA_MoeSkizac

AKA_MoeSkizac

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 152 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 01:34 PM

Its gonna hurt like hell tooting it though, so be prepared. :eusa_shhh

Moe.

#36 grimblegrumble

grimblegrumble

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 151 posts

Posted 03 July 2006 - 01:14 AM

Luck has been with me.
I have some Molly and Lucy now.
Please tip on the best way to introduce them.
I have never met them both together.
Candyflip right?

#37 I_am_me

I_am_me

Odderator

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 2,228 posts

Posted 03 July 2006 - 01:31 AM

You'll hear different opinions from each person but I like to eat the molly about 15 minutes before I eat the acid. That way I get to feel the molly come on first and get the mental effects, then the lsd slowly seeps into my brain and the trip really begins, all along the molly is kinda pushing the trip in towards the mdma mindset. Its been fun, thats for sure.

Mmmmm molly, you're makin' me druel.

#38 grimblegrumble

grimblegrumble

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 151 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 04:34 PM

Do you redose any molly later with lucy?
When doing just molly I like to redose 2-3 hours in.
Tonight's the night.

#39 chimp

chimp

Space Lord Modulator

• Expired Member
  • 5,911 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 04:40 PM

Id like to second the request for a recipe for homegrown molly plz

#40 Machinamentum

Machinamentum

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 05:17 PM

Has anybody just stoped rolling off molly or any kind of E in general. I went through a whole 2 years of not being able to roll. Other people would be laid out at partys off the same pills. Me nothing... So for 2 years this happed to me until a few months ago, where i came across a pill that worked but was not nearly as good as i rember it. Last time i had a good roll was with this acid and i think that the pill where mda? Or what ever them trippy pills where. They where trippy even though no acid was taken.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!