• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 preacher

preacher

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 58 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:11 PM

(I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the Government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of the people) Thomas Jefferson ALL OF USE or responsible for are current state of badnes in this beautiful land we call America let us no longer allow ourselves to become subjugated. We must grow are on food make are own med's raise our own children. its time to transcend the bullshit people!

#2 maliki

maliki

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 416 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:20 AM

if only it were that simple . We have govt paid employes who's sole employment purpose is to make sure there are as many barriers to being self sufficient as possible . Education guidelines to ensure children are taught an agenda rather then studies . Home gardening being stopped by zoning enforcement . So many things being run over by agenda21 edicts . Common sense has become something that must be defined by law it seems, as a vast majority seem to no longer posses common sense , it left with critical thinking skills .
  • AGAMA likes this

#3 preacher

preacher

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 58 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:01 PM

Well we don't have to run faster then the bear we have to run faster then the sheeple! if it was ez what would be fun in that i embrace the challenge knowing that Rome screwd its self and bush and the crip keeper well do the same

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!