468 replies to this topic

#21 mate0x

mate0x

st0ned

• OG VIP
  • 4,607 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:09 PM

Yea, I wasn't trying to focus on that sorry - truly ignorant so I asked.

No need to threaten people with violence, I agree.

#22 opiwave668

opiwave668

HDL 51 mg/dl

• Expired Member
  • 571 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:15 PM

RRRRRRRRRR police state

police mentality do what i say or ill beat you into submission

quick beat the shit outta this guy

before we figure out were wrong

now even security (private thugs) think your rights arent important and they have ultimate authority

[Direct Link]

and dont forget to watch your potty mouth

[Direct Link]

Edited by opiwave668, 23 January 2013 - 06:28 PM.

#23 cuts

cuts

The Pope of Dope

• Expired Member
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:32 PM

That's sad this happened.. It enrages me. But for once it is nice to see the cops involved are getting what they deserve.

#24 MrGumball

MrGumball

show me do it

• Expired Member
  • 2,339 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:23 PM

[Direct Link]

• Sidestreet likes this

#25 McDozd

McDozd

In this moment

• Expired Member
  • 3,660 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:09 AM

RRRRRRRRRR police state

police mentality do what i say or ill beat you into submission

quick beat the shit outta this guy

before we figure out were wrong

now even security (private thugs) think your rights arent important and they have ultimate authority

Thats exactly it... rent-a-cops do things that 20 years ago would have gotten them fired.. taking example from goberment officers that(IMO) as of the last couple decades have evolved to a bunch of thugs that can make the rules as they go.

Hell, I don't know how many times I have seen cops making people get out of their car with hands up, the officers pointing tasers or guns at them.. and I am talking traffic stops.. own experience as well.

The new motto seems to be..

Put weapon in hand..
Yell loudly at citizen with threats of violence to get them to a submissive place(like the ground)
Subdue said citizen using cuffs or zip tie..
and now..

you are ready to ask questions about them driving fast through that school zone..

seriously...

In fact just yesterday I drove through a town near me with a population of around 5,000...

As I passed what looked like a traffic cop there was a scared 18-20sh female surrounded by 3 cops with weapons drawn.

Now what possibly do you think that the girl had done to warrant them into thinking that she was some kind of threat to their well-being.

Cops, rent-a-pigs, TSA, and so on ..

Now a day, most of them appear to just feel like its ok to treat fellow humans like a convicted murder that just escaped from a prison.

Everyones suspect.. and they better not lip off.. I am the law bitch!

:mistrust:

#26 shade-of-deep-purple

shade-of-deep-purple

Psychedelic Musician

• Expired Member
  • 360 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:26 AM

Ya, the cops AREN"T my friends, but who is? I'll tell you. I guy I knew who used to grow weed and now is probably going to spend years in prison for it cause some asshole snitched. Meanwhile all the local child molesters walk free.
FUCK THE GOVERNMENT!

Personally I think my friend deserves a medal for what he did, not the glorified murderers of our "great" army.
:hippie:

And a while back when that guy with the tractor ran over those cop cars(not injuring anyone by the way, for those who are not familiar with the story) in Newport VT, I personally witnessed him get arrested, and at one point he was restrained and lying face down on the ground and another cop has just arrived at the scene and this first thing he does is goes and kicks the guy in the ribs.

#27 caitojones

caitojones

The Space Pope

• Expired Member
  • 479 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:56 AM

If I go to prison to defend freedom and welfare of people, then I become a martyr. I probably won't be worshipped or revered like Jesus or MLK, but that's probably for the best anyways. I don't really care if there's some sort of heaven in the afterlife, but I find it comforting to think that there could be a hell, so all these cops that say, "I was just doing my job" (exactly what the Nazis said) will eventually pay for their sins.

#28 opiwave668

opiwave668

HDL 51 mg/dl

• Expired Member
  • 571 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:42 AM

The new motto seems to be..

Put weapon in hand..
Yell loudly at citizen with threats of violence to get them to a submissive place(like the ground)
Subdue said citizen using cuffs or zip tie..
and now..

you are ready to ask questions about them driving fast through that school zone..

seriously... I am the law bitch!

:mistrust:

[Direct Link]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_862272&feature=iv&s rc_vid=RK5bMSyJCsg&v=GzYuhwmcOBc

he was restrained and lying face down on the ground and another cop has just arrived at the scene and this first thing he does is goes and kicks the guy in the ribs.

[Direct Link]

Edited by mycowarrier, 14 March 2015 - 10:32 PM.

#29 preacher

preacher

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 58 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:49 AM

http://copwatch.org/

Edited by mycowarrier, 14 March 2015 - 10:34 PM.
fixed link

• Microbe likes this

#30 cujoloki

cujoloki

unbeknownst

• Expired Member
  • 135 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:23 AM

Straight from anthropology 101. The first thing a civilization does is to create a monopoly on violence in order to control the populace with fear and force. They are the rising flood who came to power by cowing,murdering, pillaging, raping, and spreading ignorance. There is no coincidence prisons are one of the major profit machines. Its designed to be beneficial for the government to lock people up. No matter what the crime they still get a check for you. There is no coincidence the gov't backs monsanto. They make people sick and guess who profits. Yes, hopefully police (at least the officers who are full of shit) will be reincarnated as lemmings, and will never be anything other than a lemming. Please reply if you have anything more suitable for them to come back as. Oh yeah, watched the dork video. F in hilarious.:spank:

#31 McDozd

McDozd

In this moment

• Expired Member
  • 3,660 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:26 AM

Please reply if you have anything more suitable for them to come back as.

Well if it can be an inanimate object, I vote toilet seat.

This way someone takes a shit on them everyday.

#32 blueprince

blueprince

b ן u ǝ p ɹ ı n ɔ ǝ

• Expired Member
  • 222 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:18 AM

Cops are your fiends.

Hearing about where le in north america is heading to always sounds like a totalitarian / fascist state path.

A colloquial joke is our police are the best marksmen in the world - coz they tend to hit 'fleeing' suspects in the head. :mistrust:

#33 MeriwetherLewis

MeriwetherLewis

Explorer & Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 1,094 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:05 AM

dead men tell no tales...

#34 Pithead

Pithead

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 381 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:35 PM

That was very hard to watch, makes you want to live in a neighbourhood rough enough that the locals would have shot the scumbags. Have you got no go zones the Police don't dare go into in the US?

I've noticed a lot of US Police look like they're either on, or have been on, steroids. Are they tested regularly for such things? Those two fat bollock's in the vid obviously haven't seen any for a while.

I wonder how they'll fare in the clink. I hope they get ferociously buggered, daily.

#35 opiwave668

opiwave668

HDL 51 mg/dl

• Expired Member
  • 571 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:58 PM

try not to walk away from the police it makes them mad when you ignore them

[Direct Link]

#36 mate0x

mate0x

st0ned

• OG VIP
  • 4,607 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:07 AM

Do cops always dump a clip? Holy shit.

Shoot the fucker in the leg.

This is what we train them to do?

#37 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• OG VIP
  • 10,857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:42 AM

dead men tell no tales...

That works both ways. :reb:

When it's do or die, go all the way or don't even start. When it gets to that point, fuck it you're probably going to die anyway; might as well bring a few of the evil fuckers along with you.

#38 dad

dad

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 178 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:50 AM

many cops and deputy's and other law enforcement are terrorist towards the american people! you have to answer for everything you do to others! those two demons will not be able to enjoy peace of mind, they will answer for that. how could you do another human being that way when people are so easy to love.....God bless you all.

#39 cujoloki

cujoloki

unbeknownst

• Expired Member
  • 135 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:00 AM

46 shots in five seconds.... whoa.. God bless them when karma decides to pay them back.

#40 cujoloki

cujoloki

unbeknownst

• Expired Member
  • 135 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:01 AM

many cops and deputy's and other law enforcement are terrorist towards the american people! you have to answer for everything you do to others! those two demons will not be able to enjoy peace of mind, they will answer for that. how could you do another human being that way when people are so easy to love.....God bless you all.

Agreed

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!