403 replies to this topic

#401 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,514 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 November 2017 - 05:34 PM

I was 19 when I was sexually assulted by them 1 cop and hiss friend ...your word against thiers and in the court they like to take the cops side when there is no evidence ....I wasnt gonna let them rape me to get the evidddence either Im better off that way I had a very real fear if I didnt get outa that house I wouldnt make it to the next day.... the way they tried to chace me outa thier house saying thier a cop al they have to doi is phone the cab company and then they would know where I lived ....so I tiped the cap nicely like I usually do and worried the rest of the night that they would come and get me still
  • Alder Logs and Spooner like this

#402 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,276 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 November 2017 - 10:06 PM

WooHoo, glad you made it out Wilde.

You are the winner, creepy cop and his friend are just biting insects.

• wildedibles likes this

#403 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,514 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 November 2017 - 10:56 PM

Yep I was smart ....there was a time I couldnt move so I tried to look around instead of waste energy fighting them off
I seen where the cordless phone was and I seen the front door and I thought if I grabed my clothes and the phone in one stride so when I felt some feelings come back into my legs I didnt waste any time
I managed to do as I was thinking and then out the door and found a street sign to tell the cab where to get me and threw the phone back up by the front door....it was the right time about 4 am so the cabs were not busy and were there in like 2 mins
  • Spooner likes this

#404 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,276 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 November 2017 - 11:39 PM

it was the right time about 4 am so the cabs were not busy and were there in like 2 mins

Sounds like creepy cop is also guilty of unlawful imprisonment and kidnapping in addition to sexual assault.  

Unfortunately cops are routinely allowed to violate civilians, perhaps society would be better off if these biting insects were squished like mosquitoes..  

• wildedibles likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!