• wildedibles likes this

#462 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 15,023 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 June 2018 - 06:49 PM

Will the break dancing FBI agent dance away, get a break?

Funny, I saw this first without agent's face being blurred out.   Now it's the only way I can find it.

[Direct Link]

• wildedibles likes this

#463 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,752 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 June 2018 - 03:26 AM

New realityy show called Dancing with the FBI: The Survivor Series

• wildedibles and PJammer24 like this

#464 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,486 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 June 2018 - 04:02 AM

lmao our mountys do a little dance with thier horsies

Alder how do I spell horsies? cuz that dont look right ;)
  • Alder Logs likes this

#465 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,486 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 June 2018 - 05:40 AM

Maybe we should teach you guys something about trigger locks ;)

#466 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 15,023 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 June 2018 - 11:43 AM

No, I think that should be correct; horsey, being at least a term of endearment, it should have a plural, though my spell checker doesn't seem to know it.   Maybe it's "horseys," though.  Since we seem to be way ahead of the dictionary on this one, I say we can do it any way we'd like.

Okay, I visited Dictionary.com to learn that horsey is an adjective and not a noun.   Obviously, used as a term of endearment for a horse, it's probably considered slang, but don't tell any little girl that!   If a little boy or girl can have one horsey, why not a corral full of horsies/horseys?

Now, about those Mounties...   Do they do back flips with their horsies while armed, with rounds in the chamber?

• wildedibles, PJammer24 and Spooner like this

#467 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,486 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 June 2018 - 03:39 PM

No not any back flips .......but they do shoot into the air I believe so they would have something in the chamber.

LMAO ;)

#468 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 15,023 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 December 2018 - 10:58 PM

Read the link, please:  https://www.steveloc...DDPGfoKegIVULak

• MsBehavin420 likes this

#469 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 2,228 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 December 2018 - 07:57 AM

No, I think that should be correct; horsey, being at least a term of endearment, it should have a plural, though my spell checker doesn't seem to know it.   Maybe it's "horseys," though.  Since we seem to be way ahead of the dictionary on this one, I say we can do it any way we'd like.

Okay, I visited Dictionary.com to learn that horsey is an adjective and not a noun.   Obviously, used as a term of endearment for a horse, it's probably considered slang, but don't tell any little girl that!   If a little boy or girl can have one horsey, why not a corral full of horsies/horseys?

Now, about those Mounties...   Do they do back flips with their horsies while armed, with rounds in the chamber?

Alder beat me to it with the explanation of why the spell checker doesn't recognize horseys or horsies... Spot on sir!

Now about these Mounties...

On Halloween, up there in the not so frozen north, do young women dress up as sexy Mounties?? It seems that around here, the Halloween costume factory produces an influx of sexy police officer costumes... I keep expecting the Halloween costume factory executives to recognize the over supply and scale back production... Possibly replace it with a sexy hydro shop hippie chick costume or a Wal Mart cashier costume... Even a Lowes flooring salesman costume, with low cut top of course, would bring a little variety to the holiday... Do you see the same sexy law enforcement officer costume phenomenon up there....??  

This is a really concerning trend... When I was growing up, I dressed up as what I wanted to be when I was a big boy... If all these scantily young women decide to become police officers, there are going to be a lot more cops on the streets... 

At least it will be more fun to get arrested!! I will run and make them tackle me EVERY time!!

• Moonless likes this

#470 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 15,023 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 January 2020 - 09:10 PM

[Direct Link]

#471 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 1,532 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 January 2020 - 09:15 AM

Alder beat me to it with the explanation of why the spell checker doesn't recognize horseys or horsies... Spot on sir!

Now about these Mounties...

On Halloween, up there in the not so frozen north, do young women dress up as sexy Mounties?? It seems that around here, the Halloween costume factory produces an influx of sexy police officer costumes... I keep expecting the Halloween costume factory executives to recognize the over supply and scale back production... Possibly replace it with a sexy hydro shop hippie chick costume or a Wal Mart cashier costume... Even a Lowes flooring salesman costume, with low cut top of course, would bring a little variety to the holiday... Do you see the same sexy law enforcement officer costume phenomenon up there....??  

This is a really concerning trend... When I was growing up, I dressed up as what I wanted to be when I was a big boy... If all these scantily young women decide to become police officers, there are going to be a lot more cops on the streets... 

At least it will be more fun to get arrested!! I will run and make them tackle me EVERY time!!

Yeah just sexy cop up here too... The Mountie is a huge gimmick, might see that in a professional shoot or something. That Mountie outfit  is not sexy... just try a google search and compare it to sexy cop.

Clear winner there

• Moonless likes this

#472 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 15,023 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 January 2020 - 11:50 AM

[Direct Link]

• MsBehavin420 and Pipeline like this

#473 Pipeline

Pipeline

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 247 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 11:50 AM

https://thefreethoug...icycle-bodycam/

Riding wheelies gets a tazing SMDH.

#474 ElPirana

ElPirana

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 458 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 January 2020 - 08:20 PM

This one truly disturbs me. The boy in the video is 8 years old at the time and suffers from ADHD. I think this affects me so much because my own son is 9 years old and has also had behavioral issues at school where he was brought to the “resource room” to cool off. Luckily my son’s school handled such instances amazingly well. I cannot imagine a child going through this. The truth is that the child doesn’t even understand why they are acting out.

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=JRfaivKu7bg

The boy, age 8, is identified only as S.R. in a federal lawsuit filed by the American Civil Liberties Union, the Children’s Law Center, and Dinsmore & Shohl. A second victim, a 9-year-old girl identified as L.G., faced similar treatment by the same school resource officer.

So the officer did this on two other occasions to a girl as well.

The lawsuit alleges that the two child victims were so small that the deputy locked the handcuffs around their biceps and forced their hands behind their backs. L.G. faced this treatment on two occasions.

Both children were being punished for behavior related to their disabilities, including attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), a history of trauma, and other special needs. Neither was arrested nor charged with any criminal conduct.

• MsBehavin420 likes this

#475 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 08:56 PM

Ive seen that one on the news with the kids. Its disgusting behavior how the kids were treated but in my day this was a threat. Truant officer.... I know in jr high kids got arrested for pulling the fire alarm. In elementary school a kid threw a desk at a teacher and nothing happened bc he was on add meds, but a friends bro was thrown out(moved to anothers school in the district) for way less.

#476 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 08:58 PM

[Direct Link]

#477 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 15,023 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 June 2020 - 09:32 AM

I know it's true because I read it in The Onion:

https://local.theoni...cons-1819575405

Insecure, Frustrated Bully With Something To Prove Considering Career In Law Enforcement

mme2hw3h5jxtysy7nzqa.jpg

The moody, temperamental ball of repressed rage says he would like to serve and protect one day.

RALEIGH, NC—Calling it his lifelong dream, local man Brendan Lockhart, an insecure and perpetually frustrated bully who believes he has something to prove to the world, told reporters Thursday that he is seriously considering a career in law enforcement.

Lockhart, a recent high-school graduate who sources confirmed is plagued by resentment, self-doubt, unexpected fits of rage, and has always had a penchant for tormenting those who are smaller and weaker than him, explained that he feels he is well suited to serve as a police officer.

“I’ve always wanted to be a cop,” said Lockhart, whose paranoia and inferiority complex constantly haunt him, leading him to lash out at others in order to convince them he is in control. “I know it’s a tough line of work, but I think I’ve got what it takes to earn my shield and get out there and keep the peace.”

“This is the job I was born to do,” continued the man whose main goal in life is to prove to others that he is strong, confident, and not afraid.

Friends and family confirmed that Lockhart, an unpredictable, petty individual who frequently loses his temper when he feels he is being threatened or disrespected, has in recent months been inquiring into joining the ranks of the Raleigh Police Department. In this role, the man with a massive chip on his shoulder and no visible sense of empathy would be tasked with peacefully resolving disputes and evenhandedly administering justice to members of the community over whom he would have official power.

#478 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 13,102 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 June 2020 - 12:37 PM

Those from my High School who became cops were in most cases the drug dealers, with the exception of the most prolific and successful dealer who instead paid one of my friends to take the SAT for him so he could get into college to sell even more drugs, which he did.

They were not well-adjusted individuals.

• Sidestreet likes this

#479 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 15,023 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 June 2020 - 12:43 PM

When my old neighbor went back to St. Monica's to his 25th HS reunion, what he said when he got back was, "All the soshes were still soshes, and all the assholes were cops." 

While I got invites to my HS reunions (when they could still find me), I saw no inclination to go.    Hi, remember me?  I flunked out and joined the service, saw the corruption of war, dropped out and smoked dope, did LSD, mescaline, and mushrooms, and became a hippie.  What have you been up to?

Edited by Alder Logs, 01 June 2020 - 12:48 PM.

• Sidestreet likes this

#480 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 15,023 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 June 2020 - 12:44 PM

While this would be quite relevant to Cities on Fire, I will post it here.  Those who self-select for police work, who are not screened out by profiling by interview and testing, join a culture that circles its wagons against anything that does not serve the interests of maintaining and profiting that culture.  It is the result of a long ferment of legislation designed to make its legislators keep an optic of tough on crime, an entertainment media (especially the one that creates TV casualties), from Dragnet to Cops, propagandizing and spreading fear, and of late, corrections workers unions and lobbies, and certain prohibitions we are too familiar with.  I know I left this list a bit short, as this trough has pigs of many breeds gorging together.   So, whether one likes his style or not, Jimmy Dore, with his grandfather, father, brother, and old friends all being Chicago cops, knows the culture. 

[Direct Link]

gallery_131808_1351_19375.jpg   gallery_131808_1351_14439.jpg

Edited by Alder Logs, 03 June 2020 - 01:38 PM.

• Sidestreet and Boebs like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!