• wildedibles likes this

#462 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,869 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 June 2018 - 06:49 PM

Will the break dancing FBI agent dance away, get a break?

Funny, I saw this first without agent's face being blurred out.   Now it's the only way I can find it.

[Direct Link]

• wildedibles likes this

#463 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,752 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 June 2018 - 03:26 AM

New realityy show called Dancing with the FBI: The Survivor Series

• wildedibles and PJammer24 like this

#464 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,290 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 June 2018 - 04:02 AM

lmao our mountys do a little dance with thier horsies

Alder how do I spell horsies? cuz that dont look right ;)
  • Alder Logs likes this

#465 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,290 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 June 2018 - 05:40 AM

Maybe we should teach you guys something about trigger locks ;)

#466 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,869 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 June 2018 - 11:43 AM

No, I think that should be correct; horsey, being at least a term of endearment, it should have a plural, though my spell checker doesn't seem to know it.   Maybe it's "horseys," though.  Since we seem to be way ahead of the dictionary on this one, I say we can do it any way we'd like.

Okay, I visited Dictionary.com to learn that horsey is an adjective and not a noun.   Obviously, used as a term of endearment for a horse, it's probably considered slang, but don't tell any little girl that!   If a little boy or girl can have one horsey, why not a corral full of horsies/horseys?

Now, about those Mounties...   Do they do back flips with their horsies while armed, with rounds in the chamber?

• wildedibles, PJammer24 and Spooner like this

#467 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,290 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 June 2018 - 03:39 PM

No not any back flips .......but they do shoot into the air I believe so they would have something in the chamber.

LMAO ;)

#468 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,869 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 December 2018 - 10:58 PM

Read the link, please:  https://www.steveloc...DDPGfoKegIVULak

#469 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,650 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 December 2018 - 07:57 AM

No, I think that should be correct; horsey, being at least a term of endearment, it should have a plural, though my spell checker doesn't seem to know it.   Maybe it's "horseys," though.  Since we seem to be way ahead of the dictionary on this one, I say we can do it any way we'd like.

Okay, I visited Dictionary.com to learn that horsey is an adjective and not a noun.   Obviously, used as a term of endearment for a horse, it's probably considered slang, but don't tell any little girl that!   If a little boy or girl can have one horsey, why not a corral full of horsies/horseys?

Now, about those Mounties...   Do they do back flips with their horsies while armed, with rounds in the chamber?

Alder beat me to it with the explanation of why the spell checker doesn't recognize horseys or horsies... Spot on sir!

Now about these Mounties...

On Halloween, up there in the not so frozen north, do young women dress up as sexy Mounties?? It seems that around here, the Halloween costume factory produces an influx of sexy police officer costumes... I keep expecting the Halloween costume factory executives to recognize the over supply and scale back production... Possibly replace it with a sexy hydro shop hippie chick costume or a Wal Mart cashier costume... Even a Lowes flooring salesman costume, with low cut top of course, would bring a little variety to the holiday... Do you see the same sexy law enforcement officer costume phenomenon up there....??  

This is a really concerning trend... When I was growing up, I dressed up as what I wanted to be when I was a big boy... If all these scantily young women decide to become police officers, there are going to be a lot more cops on the streets... 

At least it will be more fun to get arrested!! I will run and make them tackle me EVERY time!!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!