468 replies to this topic

#41 Black Heaven

Black Heaven

The Heaven's Shadow

• Free Member
  • 454 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:12 AM

The police are no friends of mine.

Neither of mine. But to be honest they're poor victims. They protect the evil cash-bosses and their puppets named politicians and the guys they protect are stealing money from pensions and such. Just take a look at the Occupy Wallstreet movement on facebook. There you can see some nice comments about it.
What rly pisses me of with the cops is that they lavish so much money in prosecuting harmless things like weed growers and consumers, but don't rly move a finger for changing something in the world to the better. Their moto ''protect and serve'' is sooo wrong. They only protect and serve the special class, but not rly the bright mass.

#42 MungoFungo

MungoFungo

THE Un-Governable FORCE

• OG VIP
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:41 AM

Actually its a hobby of mine, TO READ ABOUT WHAT THE COPS ARE DOING ALL DAY LONG... ASSHOLES...

http://freedominourt...ape-newest.html

this ones pretty shocking.. THE COPS CAN GRAB YOU OFF THE STREET and FORCIBLY TAKE URINE FROM YOU!!!

"
[FONT=&]A few seconds before the assault began, Hooper had pleaded for the deputies to draw blood instead of sexually violating her.[/FONT]

[FONT=&]“I screamed, `Why can’t you just take my blood?’” Hooper testified at trial. “The guy in the black cowboy hat said, `The judge wants urine. We’re going to take urine.’”

"[/FONT]
[FONT="]Cook’s abductors took him to the Sanpete Valley Hospital, where Nurse Ratched told them “to hold my shoulders and she undoes my pants and wipes me down with iodine, catheterized me and took my urine,” the victim recalls. "
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
can you belive it!! they can grab you off the street cause they smell weed on you and take u to a hospital and basically rape you with an object to get your urine!!!

holy shit!!! and they say we are free hahaahahah!!
[/FONT]

Edited by mycowarrier, 14 March 2015 - 10:36 PM.

#43 darci

darci

snarky butt monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,166 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:51 AM

No, they aren't.

I had just finished another semester and was pulled over between Lubbock and Dallas on the way home for Christmas vacation.

He didn't ask for my license, registration, or insurance. I had to get out of the car, and the cop gave me instructions for at least 15 minutes. I was told to do a lot of things that were completely unnecessary and without purpose, the whole time he just watched me. I kept thinking "this doesn't make sense." I kept asking him "do you think I'm drunk?" because it seemed like he was giving me a sobriety test. He wouldn't answer, just kept telling me to do things.

I never felt so disgusted in my life.

And this wasn't the first time. Another time I was ordered out of the car and asked to "turn around." So I faced away from him (I thought he was going to frisk me) but he was like "no, turn all the way around." It's like he wanted me to spin just so he could look at me.

Keep in mind that I have been sexually assaulted. Try and imagine how it feels to be alone on a highway with nothing but a pervert with a gun telling you what to do, and you can't do anything about it.
  • Cindysid likes this

#44 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• OG VIP
  • 10,841 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:59 AM

Mungo: That's egregious enough to justify tracking down everyone involved and relieving them (and us) of the burden of their existences. If that woman was part of my tribe (sister, wife, mother, close friend, etc.) I would have no hesitation or remorse.

Remember folks, don't act like you're going to resist anything, ever. Act compliant and scared and insignificant because you don't want their guard to be up when you jam your fist into their throat or fingers into their eyes or foot into their knee or (you get the idea). And watch out for those flashlights. They hold them up on their shoulders in that stupid looking posture because from there it's a simple matter of swinging it right into your head if you make a sudden move toward them, so you can use that conditioned response to your advantage by making a quick feint (but hold it back) so they take that swing and as the flashlight crosses in front of you can -in one fluid motion- step in, pin/trap their arm to their chest (shove their elbow into their chest with your left hand if you're right handed as your right comes up to strike) and introduce yourself properly. :reb:

#45 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• OG VIP
  • 10,841 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:07 AM

No, they aren't.

I had just finished another semester and was pulled over between Lubbock and Dallas on the way home for Christmas vacation.

He didn't ask for my license, registration, or insurance. I had to get out of the car, and the cop gave me instructions for at least 15 minutes. I was told to do a lot of things that were completely unnecessary and without purpose, the whole time he just watched me. I kept thinking "this doesn't make sense." I kept asking him "do you think I'm drunk?" because it seemed like he was giving me a sobriety test. He wouldn't answer, just kept telling me to do things.

Next time ask "am I free to go?" (and insist on it being answered) and if he says no, ask why. He is legally obliged to tell you, and if you phrase it like "What is your reasonable suspicion for detaining me?" you clue him in that you're not going to be easy prey. They still mostly count on intimidation and the fact that we don't know our rights, of which we still have a few left.

That, and play stupid. REALLY stupid, as in the only three phrases that should be in your vocabulary when talking to government pinheads besides "Am I free to go?" are "huh?" "What do you mean?" and "Why?" Alternating between those no matter what they say will drive them insane but not enrage them since you're clearly just dumb as a post, which is exactly how you want to seem. They are intimidated by intelligent people because they know at some level they're in over their head so they tend to overcompensate in encounters with intelligent but uncooperative citizens by using more Dumb Cop Tricks.

#46 MeriwetherLewis

MeriwetherLewis

Explorer & Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 1,094 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:33 AM

Next time ask "am I free to go?" (and insist on it being answered) and if he says no, ask why. He is legally obliged to tell you, and if you phrase it like "What is your reasonable suspicion for detaining me?" you clue him in that you're not going to be easy prey. They still mostly count on intimidation and the fact that we don't know our rights, of which we still have a few left.

That, and play stupid. REALLY stupid, as in the only three phrases that should be in your vocabulary when talking to government pinheads besides "Am I free to go?" are "huh?" "What do you mean?" and "Why?" Alternating between those no matter what they say will drive them insane but not enrage them since you're clearly just dumb as a post, which is exactly how you want to seem. They are intimidated by intelligent people because they know at some level they're in over their head so they tend to overcompensate in encounters with intelligent but uncooperative citizens by using more Dumb Cop Tricks.

This is true. My natural possum reaction is to realllllly realllllly dumb it down. I've had some good run ins though too because I was really really compliant.

There was one time, I should have definitively gotten a DUI, but I was proactive. The cop walked up to my window, I handed him license and reg, and I said "good evening officer, Before you ask, yes, I have been drinking, and yes, I have probably had too much but didn't realize until I was already on my way. I will be fully compliant with whatever you need me to do."

Now, I didn't have any contraband on me, I never travel with anything illegal if I'm drinking, so I don't know how I would have reacted to that situation. The guy looked and me and I made my best scared faced and he said, "do you have any friends that you can call?"... so whew to that.

However, while we we're waiting for my friends to show up (only took like 10 minutes), he was busting my balls, made me breath alyzer, didn't show it to me, "oh, yeah, you're fucking bombed.." "They better get here fast or you're fucked buddy"...

So I find that most LEO have a need to feel better than other people, to control other people, to haold other peoples emotions and lives in their hands.. He let me go, so I'm thankful all in all...but he didn't have to make it an unpleasant experience for me since I went out of my way not to make it an unpleasant experience for him.

Mungo. That is fucking sick. I don't even know what to say to something like that, those people should be locked in a cage.

#47 MungoFungo

MungoFungo

THE Un-Governable FORCE

• OG VIP
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:39 AM

yeah dudes you can just reach into a bag and pull out like a thousand different stories of Police going around voilating HUMAN RIGHTS ALL DAY LONG!!!!

welcome to Ghetto.........EVERYWHERE IS THE GHETTO NOW.. get used to it....

THEY ARE THE RULERS AND WE ARE THE RULED.. they call us "civilians" now..it's a 360 Degree battlefiled, the checks in the mail the the police commisionaer and he's making over 500,000 dollars a year

WE ARE THE SLAVES AND WE ARE PAYING FOR OUR CHAINS!!!!..................

the time has come..........RESIST.......peacfully.......oh yeah WE ARE... RESISTING WITH OUT MINDS!!! THEY WILL NEVER TAKE OUR MINDS.....i mean or "MINDS"..

#48 opiwave668

opiwave668

HDL 51 mg/dl

• Expired Member
  • 571 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:03 PM

THEY ARE THE RULERS AND WE ARE THE RULED..
WE ARE THE SLAVES AND WE ARE PAYING FOR OUR CHAINS!!!!..................

[Direct Link]

[Direct Link]

if you did what this sheriff did you would never get out of prison

this "man" makes me sick

[Direct Link]

Edited by mycowarrier, 14 March 2015 - 04:23 PM.
fix youtube video

#49 Black Heaven

Black Heaven

The Heaven's Shadow

• Free Member
  • 454 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:49 AM

Mungo: That's egregious enough to justify tracking down everyone involved and relieving them (and us) of the burden of their existences. If that woman was part of my tribe (sister, wife, mother, close friend, etc.) I would have no hesitation or remorse.

Remember folks, don't act like you're going to resist anything, ever. Act compliant and scared and insignificant because you don't want their guard to be up when you jam your fist into their throat or fingers into their eyes or foot into their knee or (you get the idea). And watch out for those flashlights. They hold them up on their shoulders in that stupid looking posture because from there it's a simple matter of swinging it right into your head if you make a sudden move toward them, so you can use that conditioned response to your advantage by making a quick feint (but hold it back) so they take that swing and as the flashlight crosses in front of you can -in one fluid motion- step in, pin/trap their arm to their chest (shove their elbow into their chest with your left hand if you're right handed as your right comes up to strike) and introduce yourself properly. :reb:

i've had police controls as well in my live but they never applied such a force to me. Maybe coz Europe is still a bit more ''liberal'' at this point than the US. That aside, they never had a reason or proof to fine or ''punish'' me.
I slowly start seeing gangs and ''crime organizations'' with different eyes. They might not be good ppl, but at least they got balls and dare opening fire and declaring ''war'' to their oppressors.

#50 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,752 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:18 AM

Thanks Opiwave, good stuff, but it makes me sick. I couldn't watch it all, maybe later.

Why do the dumb MF Cops tape that shit for training?
Do they think the public will accept it as preceedure?
And why did the dumb MF boss cop think his boys would never catch him or maybe let him go?

Dang, it might be time to thin out the gene pool a lil bit.
Seriously how dumb can they get?

#51 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 12,871 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:49 AM

Hey, come on now. I liked the cops on Barney Miller.

#52 opiwave668

opiwave668

HDL 51 mg/dl

• Expired Member
  • 571 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:54 PM

Thanks Opiwave, good stuff, but it makes me sick. I couldn't watch it all, maybe later.

Why do the dumb MF Cops tape that shit for training?
Seriously how dumb can they get?

they want to make sure that the rookies can properly stick to the correct level of violence/humiliation

UK tired of police state

[Direct Link]

[Direct Link]

Edited by mycowarrier, 14 March 2015 - 04:24 PM.

#53 MungoFungo

MungoFungo

THE Un-Governable FORCE

• OG VIP
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:43 AM

So its gone this far? how far do you think its going to go?

FEMA CAMPS FOR EVERYONE?

welcome to CLUB Auschwitz!!!

#54 opiwave668

opiwave668

HDL 51 mg/dl

• Expired Member
  • 571 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:36 PM

is your gf/wife going to be next

[Direct Link]

#55 bigjimmy

bigjimmy

Let's ride...

• Expired Member
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:05 PM

I hope they get ferociously buggered, daily.

I would rather see something happen to them they WON"T enjoy.

#56 burp

burp

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 447 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:02 AM

sometimes you eat the bear .. a bit of justice downtown Athens, Greece in 2011 protests

[Direct Link]

#57 MungoFungo

MungoFungo

THE Un-Governable FORCE

• OG VIP
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:11 PM

http://scotthorton.o...413-will-grigg/
Info Will Grigg, author of Liberty in Eclipse, discusses why we shouldn’t be too excited about country sheriffs opposing the federal assault weapons ban; how Waco became the template for law enforcement operations; the state’s openly-declared monopoly on the use of force; why local TV news is always on the cops’ side; and why even Idaho sheriffs think constitutionalists are little more than domestic terrorists.

IN THE STATE OF MARYLAND THERE ARE OVER 1,600 SWAT RAIDS A YEAR!!!

thats just one state in ONE YEAR!!!

HOLY SHIT!!!

oh i am always talking about will griggs..

hope you guys listen to his interview... HE IS OUR SOCIETIES BEST CHRONICLER OF POLICE VIOLEnCE!!

he is one of the best out there!! will griggs!!

#58 opiwave668

opiwave668

HDL 51 mg/dl

• Expired Member
  • 571 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:37 PM

[Direct Link]

• mycowarrier and Pithead like this

#59 McDozd

McDozd

In this moment

• Expired Member
  • 3,660 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:37 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJqq6KCOkdM

Nice find!

This geek did his homework!

The false positive, or tricking a suspect into thinking the dog is alerted to something, is the oldest trick in the book.

Perfect example of how LEOs fabricate sht to suit there need, lie lie and lie some more about what they "observed"(whether it was swerving, nervous behavior, or my favorite.. "sir your vehicle smells like pot".. I have even had a cop tell me the same thing about shake on the floor to get in my car!

I live in the country, so there is almost always something on the floor ..

The majority of cops are fkn liars, and will go to no end to try and get you for whatever they think they can get.

Favorite part of this was the idiot cop saying over and over "I am not really concerned with personal amounts of pot/coke(he said those both), I am after the trafficers"

Baiting horse shit, like hes not going to bust you for a "personal" bag.. lmao

This is exactly why I NEVER ride dirty unless I absolutely have too(which is almost never).

#60 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,752 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:36 PM

This is exactly why I NEVER ride dirty unless I absolutely have too(which is almost never).

I may be senile, but if I remember correctly,
I never rode dirty unless at least a kilo needed moving.
In for a penny, in for a pound, as they say.
Yeah, I am probablly senile, or better yet maybe I am dead.
Can I use being dead as a legal defence?

:tinfoil:

A pressie for my friends in Blue,

[Direct Link]

Edited by mycowarrier, 14 March 2015 - 10:56 PM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!