46 replies to this topic

#1 champa

champa

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 167 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:48 PM

tnpg_214657858.jpg

Then, me allows me to thank at first, the creators of mycotopia then i write a young discour on my culture of PF, the strain which I cultivate since a few months I hold has to specify that this ' is one of my favorite strain, and one of the best that I cultivated.
this is very popular in Europe, but I do not know if it has the same status in America...
As a result, I issue an appeal, I hold has to send print spores of very good quality, made by me even thanks to the sterile material(equipment) which I buy against any forms of impréssions difficult has to find in Europe..
I possess approximately 30 liquid culture, of which many clone, I recognize, but also of great classic, thus has well to "entendeur", we can always discuss the private

tschouss or BYe bYe
and thank you has all thosecreator of myco again

Attached Thumbnails

• RSCN3609.jpg
  • RSCN3613.jpg
  • RSCN3696.jpg
  • pf red121212.jpg
  • 62_503fdf7c77d9d.jpg
  • RSCN1814-001.jpg

• Needles likes this

#2 champa

champa

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 167 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:53 PM

tnpg_1951033294.jpg

I do not know why, but I cannot put of photography in any more on this comment, I thus enchaine here we see photo on various types of culture, I hope that you will enjoy
bye

Attached Thumbnails

• tnpg_296806122.jpg
  • tnpg_800363142.jpg
  • tnpg_1105977166.jpg

#3 champa

champa

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 167 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:22 PM

RSCN3739.jpg

And some little foto of aujourd hui

Cloning in perspective interesting on one so attractive cluster!

Attached Thumbnails

• RSCN3740.jpg
  • RSCN3738.jpg

• MungoFungo likes this

#4 MrGumball

MrGumball

show me do it

• Expired Member
  • 2,339 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:36 PM

quel est le substrat?

#5 ethnobotanist420

ethnobotanist420

Welcome to the Machine

• OG VIP
  • 3,496 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:52 PM

quel est le substrat?

^^Je veux aussi savoir...
Vous ne beau travail de mon ami, Merci pour le partage!

EDIT:
I wonder how good Google translate works... I know a good bit of french but I'm super rusty haha

Edited by ethnobotanist420, 13 February 2013 - 08:54 PM.
To add

#6 champa

champa

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 167 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:12 PM

Don't worry man, you speak good french, but french is a difficult language..Like Russian, with a lot of specificities in Grammar, spelling, conjugation, alphabet (good words???)

So, i response

for this substratum, you go to laugh, but I believed in it little.very little
In reality, put has part the corn, just the vermiculite and the compost, (yes yes.)
I had a jar of grain spawn too, and I just had an compost pot to mix in the vermiculite has to accommodate.
I decoupé a 8 liter bottle in two part and put 700cc of corn (??? right words??),mix (re) has the same dose of compost with the vermi.
The corn took in a few days, and the monotub bottle in 4 days (!!! yes, is right) and the fruitaison began has 9 or 10 days later.
There, it is about the first flush, but strangely, everything grew only on half of the substratum, but I consider cloned all the same this night because at this time in france, this is the nignt... But i won't sleep, because i'sleeped too much yesterday..

I'have also grow a lot of this strain, but i didn't take more picture, sadely, because this is one of my favourite species..Very strange shroom, and potent at all.

So thank's for the french guy, that's really pleasant to share with you.
Thanks for all créator of myco, the 'reférence'!!!!!!
  • ethnobotanist420 likes this

#7 Rebelutionsssss

Rebelutionsssss

Mycotopia

• Expired Member
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:49 PM

Nice fruits man good job!

#8 champa

champa

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 167 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:29 PM

Thank'ssss Rebelutionnssssss

I'also post this picture to my night'works...

I'have made to clonage, in DPYA Mix agar agar, Whith to shroommm the most bigger and is brother, because I think, this is the same Dna shroom..When they are growing together near to near(???), it isn't???

I think' this is a good question, in France, we don't know if the shroom of the same flush have got the same DNA, and this is also the same DNa after the second, third, 4' flush...

Can You explain this conception to me, and then, i can explain this at my friend who grow shroom in Hexagone (France)....

Because, in France, there is no much grow shroomer like in North america. Just little bit, but sometimes cunning (???).

So, Picture
the two petri dishes, and the harvest.RSCN3765.jpg
Environ 60 grammes frais. Time to enjoy after work...

Attached Thumbnails

• DSCN3744.jpg

#9 champa

champa

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 167 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

RSCN1935.jpg

Dry Psilocybe cubensis psilocybe fanaticus Red spores.....

If somebody wants to echanger spores with a small Frenchi'es guy, I stay has his arrangement....

I am particularly fond of things difficult to find in FRANCE, spores that you know to be classic but who are not so classic as that at our home.. Falbino for example

Thank you

Attached Thumbnails

• RSCN1537.jpg

#10 champa

champa

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 167 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:15 PM

I renew my offer...

I look for americains with whom I can echanger various strains

For you of the less known species'Sss, and sold mainly by the netherlands and belgium...

The netherland is the best way to grow in europe. W've got quality and rare strain

"Hesitez pas" to contact me.

My work is very clean, I calcul the risks since 18 months, I echange in Europe and And other French territory in the world (approximately about ten, islands besides sea, of Guadeloupe has Martinique, by way of Guyana...without any bad return.)..
I can supply with attractive print of PF of my best flush. I always sterilize everything, grace in tek which you do not know about the states, but which I am pret has to share..
I remain at your disposal,
and don' t worry to contact me...

No problême since 18 months....

#11 champa

champa

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 167 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:57 PM

RSCN4657.jpg
RSCN4610.jpg

New pictures, second flush...

Attached Thumbnails

• RSCN4660.jpg

#12 champa

champa

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 167 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:59 PM

Allez en français, clonage de champignon du premier flush, extremement rhyzomorphique, totalement colonisé l'agar en même pas 10 jours...

RSCN4305-001.jpg

#13 twoguysupnorth

twoguysupnorth

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:13 AM

Nice pics. Thank you for posting. I love PFC's as my favorite strain of mushrooms. Really nice to me. lol

#14 Sickmanlives

Sickmanlives

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 794 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:15 PM

Those are nice..wow. I've seen them while browsing around, I just never picked one up. I think I will now.
Is the body load less with these? Thanks.

#15 champa

champa

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 167 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:01 PM

No, c ' is the opposite c ' is one of mushrooms the most powerful which I know..I think
but i 'am thinking no more potent than Penis envy
but a very potent cubensis mushroom at all..
more picture about petri dishes, after this "court interlude de mise à jours" lol

Picture: on petri dishes, as you say<.americain boys...

DSCN5327.jpg
RSCN5335.jpg
RSCN5336.jpg

I really hope you enjoy....I' posted in a french forum, and they like this, so i share.... Only on petri dishes..Spray, water and fresh air, thats all, for the magic lesson..lol...

Attached Thumbnails

• DSCN5331.jpg

#16 champa

champa

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 167 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:04 PM

RSCN5609.jpg

RSCN5613.jpg

RSCN5668.jpg

DSCN5658.jpg

RSCN5630.jpg

DSCN5642.jpg

RSCN5671.jpg

RSCN5667.jpg

RSCN5635.jpg

RSCN5633.jpg

RSCN5677.jpg

RSCN5631.JPG
  • Skywatcher likes this

#17 champa

champa

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 167 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:56 AM

RSCN5890.jpg

Third flush, without casing, only four, but verry verrry big shroom....

#18 twoguysupnorth

twoguysupnorth

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:52 AM

Fat little suckers ;)

#19 MrGumball

MrGumball

show me do it

• Expired Member
  • 2,339 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:43 PM

Votre photographie et les compétences de mycologie sont excellents.

#20 champa

champa

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 167 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:22 PM

This small sentence it francais is heart-warming to me...

I recognize that the francais is very boring has to speak, even for a francais, really...

Well, because I have the impression that pleases you, me makes for you by my last work with this Fucking strain....

I have of the mycé of a flush deja photographed higher cloned. On petri, then in liquid Culture. I post somme foto after..

I believe that we can develop the muscle of a Strain

Really, thus I work on three variety chooses of my cultures after this first year of work

I have say a theory which I shall try to demonstrate on a french forum, in the first one, then afterward at you, Myco-topia forumers...
Roughly, I am to persuade that we can improve a strain, by selection and training, thus, me leaves clonage and spores.

The whole will consist in the futur year to make full of culture with these three strain:Menace (shroom Texan,) A - strain (americain shromm again) and PF red..

The first stage consists recolter the specimen best (on different critère) has chose and "epuiser" spores, then has to make some fruit, and make them work on different substratum, of the petri has the CL up to the casing, monobuttle..

But i dont want to say much, i believe i hav to make my worrk, and after explain...

So, somme foto of Pfred

First, foto of clonage, the beautiful mycélium of pf red...

And after ::::::: work...

First, the clone of Pf red on petri dishes... I have to duplicate at first, but i realised a liquid culture to...
DSCN5747.jpg
Cloning and liquid culture succeeds which promises!
DSCN5869.jpg

"Culture sur carton" (i also have to work on carton and h2o2 propriéty, because i believe there some mystérious power in H2o2 and i want to decouvrir them)
RSCN5223.jpg

RSCN5796.jpg

RSCN5095.jpg

One fat stem, near the first of mars...Tipical of PF red..
RSCN5485.jpg

Now, i have to work, and maybe with success..to demonstrate that there is some aspect of this strain, not really exploited....

Thank's for your support!

(Two guy, i have send a message to you...For the other, i maybe send message this day, but dont believe i have forgot your, i never forgot a message, so i must send an other, to fula and Cue....)

If somebody has a very strange species to change, i can also trade, but only now if you got a very different shroomm to exchange, please...

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!