• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 pinkbuffalo91

pinkbuffalo91

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:58 AM

I'm sketched about ordering spores to my house.
I know it's legal as long as you don't cultivate.
But. Could the fuzz see that I've had spores sent to my house? Do they watch that? I don't want to be on the radar.... Any input??

#2 PsychedelicSickness

PsychedelicSickness

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 179 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:04 AM

there's tonssss of mail circulating eachday, just another routine shipment. i'd say your straight man. ... unless your already being watched o.o :johnny:

#3 Nickypno

Nickypno

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 1,364 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:55 AM

If ordering a print was that big of a deal, the mycotopia community wouldn't exist.
  • Fulano likes this

#4 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,292 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:28 AM

I wouldnt have them delivered to the door tho
do u have a box for your mail to go to ... or does it go to the house?
if it goes to your house send it to swims house first ;) lol
but really
do u have a microscope to practice your identifying skills (kiddy microscopes work to look at spores too )
  • Fulano likes this

#5 shugz

shugz

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 383 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:02 AM

the ordering of spores isnt illegal since they dont contain any active psilocybin. untill you actually grow the spores out then it becomes illegal
  • Fulano likes this

#6 Rebelutionsssss

Rebelutionsssss

Mycotopia

• Expired Member
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:27 PM

Dude. Don't worry. Order away

#7 microscopeman

microscopeman

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 576 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:50 AM

It is not illegal to order spores. BUT, I'll tell you a story about FOAF. If your local post office is bored and you are using a P.O. box, there is always a chance you should be concerned. Safe Addy might be your BEST bet.
When FOAF was young, he ordered some spore syringes from the internet to his P.O. box. The lady gave his girlfriend a dirty look when she went to get the package, but thought nothing of it.
Time went by and FOAF threw out some neglected PF Jars/old syringes in the trash.
More time went by and one strange drunkin' night he picked up the phone to call someone but there was a strange hissing on the phone. For lulz he tried to "listen in" to the fuzz to see what was going on with the phone. All of a sudden the phone was ringing. He was expecting there to be the "please hang up" message but instead there was a 2-way call going over HIS phone line and it was someone who called the local police department. When he said "hello, hello" over the phone, The conversation of the 2-way call quickly said "sorry wrong number".
The next day he took out the garbadge at the apartment where he lived. The garbadge was empty. He looked down the parking spot and noticed a hidden camera aimed at the trash through an un-marked police car. When he went back into his apartment he looked out his window to see a garbadge truck picking up the 1 BAG OF TRASH he just threw out. It was obviously a pathetic attempt at a sting.
He cleaned up all his stuff and transferred it to an operation with another friend. Just to be safe.
Tips:
- Use "FOAF"
- Use a "safe-addy"
- When taking pictures of your grows, don't use cell phones, and remove all EXIF data (it will store the GPS LOCATION!)
- Don't tell anyone your business, espescially your friends
- use TOR when surfing mycotopia
- Don't throw anything in the trash which could get you into trouble

Read https://mycotopia.ne...-tip-day-~.html or at least the latest posts
  • iatebadshrooms and Fulano like this

#8 stonestare

stonestare

Interstellar Overdrive

• OG VIP
  • 1,019 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:58 AM

If your worried about coming to your house I can suggest this. Drive around town and look for houses that are for sell and EMPTY. get the adress go to the realtors website and see how long its been on the market. If its been on there for awhile have it sent to that adress under a diff name. All you have to do is go to wally world get a moneycard yes they are visa and put in a joe blow adress. If you do that they will send a permant card to that adress but if you use it 1 time to make your purchase it doesnt matter where the money card goes because the balance will be zero or maybe a couple bucks on it.Just toss the temp card when done with it. Normally takes a week to get the permant card.
  • Hash_Man and Sickmanlives like this

#9 shugz

shugz

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 383 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:47 PM

from erowid

Psilocybin mushrooms are not specifically named in the U.S. federal scheduling
system, however their two primary active chemicals Psilocybin and Psilocin are
both Schedule I in the United States. This means they are illegal to
manufacture, buy, possess, or distribute (sell, trade or give) without a DEA
license. Fresh and dried psilocybin mushrooms are considered containers of
Psilocybin and Psilocin, making them illegal to possess as well.

Because
spores contain no psilocybin or psilocin, they are legal to sell and possess (in
all states except California, Georgia, and Idaho). But in most states, it is
illegal to cultivate or propogate spores into mycelium since mycelium generally
contains both psilocybin and psilocin.

Some states in the U.S. and some
countries have ruled that growing psilocybe mushrooms does not qualify as
'manufacturing' a controlled substance (psilocybin). For example, see State
of New Mexico v. Pratt
, 2005.

#10 MrGumball

MrGumball

show me do it

• Expired Member
  • 2,339 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:07 PM

Some states in the U.S. and some
countries have ruled that growing psilocybe mushrooms does not qualify as
'manufacturing' a controlled substance (psilocybin). For example, see State
of New Mexico v. Pratt
, 2005.

Linky no worky.

Try here: State v. Pratt

#11 shugz

shugz

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 383 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:43 PM

thnks for fixing the link, i didnt think that the link wasnt working i just copyed the quote from erowid

#12 Sickmanlives

Sickmanlives

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 794 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:57 PM

I don't open the doors when the cops knock on it. I have ordered in the past probably all together somewhere between 55-60. Not one issue. It's not illegal to order spore syringes unless you live in those states that are.
I guess if they want to knock on your door or kick it in for that matter they are going to. You don't have to answer the door if they knock EVER unless they have a warrant and at that point most will just kick that door in anyways and your basically F'd.
They need a warrant for your garbage can...you better believe they do. Next time they are out there ask them what they are doing because it looks like they need help and if they have a warrant for the trash.
  • Fulano likes this

#13 Jimothy

Jimothy

Narc'd with Narcosis

• Expired Member
  • 397 posts

Donator

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:08 PM

I'm sketched about ordering spores to my house.
I know it's legal as long as you don't cultivate.
But. Could the fuzz see that I've had spores sent to my house? Do they watch that? I don't want to be on the radar.... Any input??

Risk vs. Reward

#14 Fulano

Fulano

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,145 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:45 PM

If your worried about coming to your house I can suggest this. Drive around town and look for houses that are for sell and EMPTY. get the adress go to the realtors website and see how long its been on the market. If its been on there for awhile have it sent to that adress under a diff name. All you have to do is go to wally world get a moneycard yes they are visa and put in a joe blow adress. If you do that they will send a permant card to that adress but if you use it 1 time to make your purchase it doesnt matter where the money card goes because the balance will be zero or maybe a couple bucks on it.Just toss the temp card when done with it. Normally takes a week to get the permant card.

@Stonestare - I thought about using those prepaid visa cards but you have to register them with all your information before you can use it. At least that's what they told me at walmart when I asked them. Have you used one that doesn't require all this personal info??

#15 preacher

preacher

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 58 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:43 AM

Trash is public domain NEVER put any thing in the trash you don,t want the pigs to find. use visa vanilla card never had to register any thing and if you do lie.Then mail to your house are not i think if you involve some one else that would be your down fall if any thing its the activate at the grow site that gets you pinched.whats wrong with money orders

#16 Sickmanlives

Sickmanlives

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 794 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:57 AM

A lot depends on where your garbage is located. In the 1988 case of California v. Greenwood, the U.S. Supreme Court held that the police did not have to have a warrant to search a plastic bag full of garbage located on the curb in front of a private home where the bag was located outside the curtilage of the home. Such a search violates the fourth amendment to the U.S. Constitution only if the person discarding the garbage has an expectation of privacy in his garbage that society accepts as objectively reasonable.

I am not an expert or a lawyer for that matter. We live in a police state and they can do whatever they want now days. I guess if they are looking to bust you, they will bust you no matter what.

#17 Needles

Needles

Locked and Loaded

• OG VIP
  • 1,298 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:19 AM

As the parinoya sets in I too wounder about my name and address being on a list of a spore dealer. I don't think that ordering a spore print will warrant a warrant. I think the biggest issue will be if too many people know you have a stash of shrooms. Or if your being watched for some reason then your mail can and will be checked. IMHO, ordering your favorite flavor should be the least of your concerns.....

#18 stonestare

stonestare

Interstellar Overdrive

• OG VIP
  • 1,019 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

@Stonestare - I thought about using those prepaid visa cards but you have to register them with all your information before you can use it. At least that's what they told me at walmart when I asked them. Have you used one that doesn't require all this personal info??

The answer is no,I have not had to show my Dl to get 1 at wally world.When you get it the $ is loaded right on the spot, cost 3 $. If you want to keep the card you have to activate so you can get a perm card. I do that to insure nothing goes south but I start up a email account take your pick then use that email as the 1 to register. When I fill out the info I use the addy of where I want it to go( the empty house).I use tom smith LMAo as my name.When I am done with the card it will get stuffed into my burn pile I have for yard debri I cannot use in my flower beds or garden.

Edited by stonestare, 20 February 2013 - 07:13 PM.

#19 MycoDani

MycoDani

Myco Chick

• Site Administrator
  • 9,862 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:18 PM

Seriously don't freak there are more important things to get noid over in this hobby. I have ordered more syringes then I can count what would make me worry is people knowing what I'm doing with them so...:eusa_shhh

~Dani

#20 jacobensis

jacobensis

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 61 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:37 PM

this is a perfect example of how the U.S. government controls its people threw FEAR. its no ones business what a person orders threw the mail, but becouse of nosey and intrusive people snooping, then running there mouth, an innocent man has to worry about the fuzz. i know people that are afraid of laws that are`nt even real. thats the best tool the government has- make so many laws there imposible to keep up with then people are controled by fear and paranoia. the truth about magic mushrooms is, they`re harmless!!!!!!! the government told many lies about there effects and how they couse people to act and behaive. the ignorant heard these lies and didnt know any better so they voted laws into effect to out law this HARMLESS fungas. the same lies were told about many other things too, many other drugs that are really harmless. if i were you i`d order the hell out of what ever i wanted. its up to you what you put in your body, or what you have in your home. the government is trying to control you threw fear and lies, dont allow them even the smallest of victories- thats how they spread more lies to achieve more ill gotten victories. order the hell out of spores man!!!!!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!