Again, it seems like a few of you are upset that I would ask this question, perhaps its because I asked on a site geared towards taking said mushrooms. But I assure you, it is simply for the purpous of spreading knowledge. Hopefully it will be some years before another one of these threads pops up, and until then all the people who find themselves surfing website after website reading that "even just a small amount of psilocybin can kill you or have serious health risks" can have a thread that makes them feel comfortable.
Nobody is upset with you or the question. It is the on-going propagation of false myths about our fungi friends that we find upsetting.
The poison angle is nothing but propaganda and bullshit in roughly equal amounts. Just like marijuana being as addictive as opiates and causing psychosis.
It seems there is vastly more bad information than good information about all illegal drugs.