#21 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• OG VIP
  • 10,857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:33 AM

Awesome! The whole thread, I mean. :thumbup:

I've been trying to get to reflux heaven for a while now, so far am still stuck in reflux purgatory but these shots (so to speak) are motivating me to make some progress! Well, these shots plus the fact that I live in a state with one of if not THE highest alcohol tax rates in the U.S.. :thumbdown:

#22 anticheffy

anticheffy

Nice to be back in the air !

• OG VIP
  • 1,403 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:09 PM

Thanks TVC and all for enjoying this, y'alls aproval and good comments mean a great deal to me! And Im having a blast. By my calculations I am way into the black as far as covering the cost of the equipment and supplies verses buying booze at the store. Even Mrs Cheffy is OK with it all, #1: it makes me happy, #2: Although she wonders why I think I need so much liquor stockpiled, when she realized my 100.00 a week (I can suck up some Black Label) trips to the pop shop have stopped happening and even if I stopped playing right now I would have enough to last a longggg time. And#3: that truck payment is easier to come up with now, lol. Peace Out ! hic...

#23 anticheffy

anticheffy

• OG VIP
  • 1,403 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 10:52 AM

Was taking a day with the Missus walking through a local small town and found an antique shop with some cool old glass. I found this old decanter and thought it would be a nice addition to the brandy tools.

IMG_3036.jpg
  • -=Zeus=- and MrGumball like this

#24 Howe rd

Howe rd

Howeird

• Expired Member
  • 54 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:56 AM

Was taking a day with the Missus walking through a local small town and found an antique shop with some cool old glass. I found this old decanter and thought it would be a nice addition to the brandy tools.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]309162[/ATTACH]

Very cool.

#25 cym

cym

Forming Member

• OG VIP
  • 1,174 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:10 PM

Nice stuff man.
Inspiring.

#26 anticheffy

anticheffy

• OG VIP
  • 1,403 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 10:13 PM

FOAF finished the summer rum run......hehehe     enough for a year baby !!!!

• coorsmikey, -=Zeus=-, MrGumball and 1 other like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!