• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#81 mestophilies

mestophilies

Suit Up!

• OG VIP
  • 1,471 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:37 PM

Thank you soooo much haggard! We had a death in the family and were out of town last couple of days so I couldn't reply. I will be checking your other thread soon as I am on my PC again :-)

#82 SoooHaggard

SoooHaggard

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 86 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:48 PM

Alright well here's some tent shots I took today while watering.

First up is Berry Bomb, shes flowering the fastest out of anyone and is starting to get a nice sweet stink to her.
Berry2.png

Here we have some Cough pictures, she stretched like a bastard! I am going to practice doing something another member @ GC (PapaWayne Shout Out) does for shortening nodes. Basically he ties down the main apical stem below the next set of nodes (think 90degree angle) using a twist tie, the lower nodes will now fight for apical dominance and the plant will divert energy to that area instead of applying it vertically. Once the main stem has regained dominance you untie for 24hrs and repeat. He calls it Catch n Release

The results speak for themselves so it's going down on the next run!
SC2.png

And I will end on a group shot until everyone else catches up.

Group.png

I recently top dressed all the containers with my newly cycled Coast of Maine mix and watered it in, tonight I have my Cough and Berry a mild Kelp soil drench since they seem to be cranking along!

Attached Thumbnails

• Berry1.png
  • SC1.png

#83 GadgetGuy

GadgetGuy

~Resident Perv~

• Expired Member
  • 3,015 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:37 AM

SHIT SON... those look SCHWEET

#84 Il19z8rn4li1

Il19z8rn4li1

Green Thumb Blue Thumb

• Expired Member
  • 3,659 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:56 AM

Looking nice looking Nice,

I do that form of LST with my tomatoes, I let them run down my 50' Fence.

Original OLD SCHOOL technique :)

Im kinda shocked you never "simply pulled down" your plants when
they get to tall or to initiate SIDE nodal growth and shorten nodes.

If you dont mind me asking, how long have you been growing MJ
and how long have you been growing anything else? ;) Sry
if its a rude question... i just see it as a question that
holds zero emotion, just black and white :)

#85 TheObserver

TheObserver

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,322 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 April 2020 - 07:06 PM

I have a question. What could I substitute for the lobster compost? It cost twice as much as the actual compost in shipping because nobody around me has it.

#86 PCaddict

PCaddict

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 11:16 AM

I have a question. What could I substitute for the lobster compost? It cost twice as much as the actual compost in shipping because nobody around me has it.

I have growing experience, I right now am using Clackmaskoots mix and a Super Soil Mix from Subcool. My last grow was Doc Buds High Brix Blend and I LOVE Docs gear the results are GREAT every time. You could use Fox Farms Ocean Forest which my be cheaper. To do docs soil all you need is Promix HP or BX with added perlite and Earth worm castings. Then you get the kit from the Zon. There is a Bunch of us doing Doc Buds over at Beanbasement if you are looking for a Cannabis forum 

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!