Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Sex

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Poll: How often do you have sex and who with?

How often do you have sex and who with?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,539 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 June 2019 - 01:18 PM

I probably average twice a week. Some weeks more some weeks less.

Depends on what the wife and I are up to.

I have a 2.5 year old and a 3 month old now....

I don't sleep let alone get laid right now.....sigh.....

Well we know what you two were up too ;)

Even my teenager and young adult still manages to mess up mine and hubbys sex life lol

#22 firerat

firerat

Why am I so thirsty....

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,036 posts

Donator

Posted 19 June 2019 - 01:39 PM

I probably average twice a week. Some weeks more some weeks less.

Depends on what the wife and I are up to.

I have a 2.5 year old and a 3 month old now....

I don't sleep let alone get laid right now.....sigh.....

Well we know what you two were up too ;)

Even my teenager and young adult still manages to mess up mine and hubbys sex life lol

We were married almost 10 years before having kids.

When we decided to actively try, we were having sex multiple times a day. Our first took a while (a year actually) to conceive so it was a long run sex marathon. Weeeee…

The she got pregnant and the brakes were pumped. Not slammed, but certainly not the marathon any more. Then about 6 months into her pregnancy sex stopped all together. Some women get very sexually active when pregnant. My wife is not one of them. When the baby was born sex wasn't even a consideration. For either of us. We preferred sleep when time permitted. LOL

When Little Fire was 6 months old we decided to have another go. Weeeee again. It took 3 months this time. Unfortunately we lost this one at 12 weeks. 

So we tried again. Weeeee once more.... This time it took literally a few weeks. Once again, brakes were pumped, then slammed.

So for the last 3 years I've been on a rollercoaster of marathon sex runs followed by droughts where I spend so much time in the bathroom I'm like a 14 year old beating my meat like it owes me money.

I'm not really sure why I shared all of this, but thanks for listening. 

#23 joeya

joeya

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 529 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 01:47 PM

My wife and I  have been friends since the early 1980's who occasionally dabbled beyond the friend zone. Now that we both have our first marriages, and child raising out of the way, we got married three years ago and began a marathon only very rarely involves a break, and when we do sit one out, it's usually because I just can't keep going at that pace! I know, I'm spoiled rotten, but because of that, I make absolutely certain that she is as caught up as I am!

• MycoAnt81 likes this

#24 MycoAnt81

MycoAnt81

Myco Myco Myco Ant

• Free Member
  • 575 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 June 2019 - 01:52 PM

Married, second time. Maybe once or twice a week, wife owns a business and I leave the house at 4:50am. Drive hasn’t been what it used to be, she is taking meds that inhibit sex drive and she’s nursing a broken leg as well, just a bad spell I think. Not too worried about it, there’s no one else I’d rather be with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • joeya and WanderingWildcrafter like this

#25 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 2,599 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 June 2019 - 07:13 PM

Topia orgy anyone??? Hehehe

Edited by PJammer24, 19 June 2019 - 07:14 PM.

#26 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Passenger

• App Administrator
  • 9,136 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 June 2019 - 08:01 PM

Humina la di da em topia orgy demsum funishit da

Edited by coorsmikey, 19 June 2019 - 08:03 PM.

#27 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,787 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 June 2019 - 09:07 AM

Wait, you've been here since 2011 and have never been invited to one?

I'll have the Orgy Coordinator PM you with the relevant info about the next one. Apologies for the oversight; never seeing you at them before just made us assume you didn't want to go.

• SteampunkScientist, makinbones69 and WanderingWildcrafter like this

#28 makinbones69

makinbones69

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,143 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 June 2019 - 10:24 AM

It's easier to walk a path toward spirituality if you aren't destroying someones emotions with your dick along the way I've found. I used to be a man whore but have realized this and have abstained for nearly 3 years. Maybe if the right woman appears but I'm not looking and she's not calling. I also agree with Mrs. Hippie3 about  human spawn i avoid that and have done well for about 17 years. Occasionally someone comes into my life that I hook up with and then usually realize that there is no way i can sacrifice my mindset to have a relationship with them. I do however masturbate, I'd say way more than normal tho and have to buy neosporin in bulk from amazon.

Namaste, Motherfuckers

• WanderingWildcrafter likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!