Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

A trio of salad dressings having sex on THC (raw friendly)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 PsyBearknot

PsyBearknot

Psyche-Killa

• 5,437 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:50 AM

Avocado(ooooh) Salad Dressing
1 Avocado
1/4 cup raw honey
1 stick celery
1/2 large cucumber (peeled and seeded)
Juice of one large lemon
2 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
1/4 cup coconut oil (place in water bath to melt)
1-2 teaspoon soy lecithin (omit if you do not use soy products, however it helps absorption of nutrients and helps the impact of the green aspect of the coconut oil to absorb into the body more efficiency and faster)
Dash of Celtic Sea Salt to taste
coconut water/milk

Add all ingredients to blender except coconut water/milk and blend till all ingredients are to a smooth consistency adding the coconut water/milk too thin to desired consistency.

Avocado(ooooh) Ranch
1 Avocado
1/4 cup raw honey(makes a little sweet but helps hold dressing together. Can reduce/eliminate as needed)
1 stick celery
1/2 large cucumber (peeled and seeded)
Juice of one large lemon
2 Tbsp. Ranch Seasoning Mix
1/4 cup coconut oil (place in water bath to melt)
Dash of Celtic Sea Salt to taste
1-2 teaspoon soy lecithin (omit if you do not use soy products, however it helps absorption of nutrients and helps the impact of the green aspect of the coconut oil to absorb into the body more efficiency and faster)

coconut water/milk

Add all ingredients to blender except coconut water/milk and blend till all ingredients are to a smooth consistency adding the coconut water/milk too thin to desired consistency.

Ranch Seasoning Mix

2 tablespoons dried dill weed[3]
2 cups dried parsley flakes, minced
1/2 cup dried minced onion[4]

Mix all ingredients, general rule is 1 tablespoon per 1 1/2 - 2 cups dressing

Guaca(HOLY)mole Salad Dressing

1/4th cup coconut oil
3 Haas avocados, halved, seeded and peeled
1 lime, juiced
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon cayenne
1/2 medium onion, diced
1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
1 clove garlic, minced
coconut water or milk (carton kind over canned kind. Canned can have bad chemicals in the lining and is a LOT thicker. This dressing does not need any additional help being thick)

These recipes are based on a coconut oil based extraction from 1/2 ounce of REG/bag weed/ press bud what ever you want to call it extracted into 1/4 cup oil

Serving
Each dressing should get devised into 8 portions for 1 strong does for light heads and 1 normal dose for pot heads.

I enjoy having dinner with friends and having the dose at the begenning of the meal. I had always just broken out the cookies or brownies and had desert as the appetizer. But I really like the dining experience and providing the show that goes along with it. Serve the salad w/dressing as the appetizer/salad course. Have a fresh sorbet as a palate cleanser or maybe a refreshing beverage/glass of wine between your salad and entree course. By the time the entree plate hits the table your guests will be well on into their buzz. TRUST ME it will be the best dinner EVER! Make desert light and fun. Finger food or make your own ice cream or sorbet Sundays are way fun and people get all creative. Using coconut oil allows you many adaptations to normal recipes and you can always stick a 2nd dose in your ice creams and deserts if round two helps launch the evening into overdrive.
Enjoy!

#2 Brendo

Brendo

VIP Member

• OG VIP
  • 384 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:39 AM

I must say, this sounds awesome!

First time venturing into grass roots, I think I'll enjoy my stay here! :hippie:

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!