#1 PsyBearknot

PsyBearknot

Psyche-Killa

• 5,437 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:33 AM

1 cup fruit juice
1 tablespoon chia seed
fav THC extraction (green dragon works well for this coconut oil can work in tablespoon or less amounts)
shake well let sit for 5 min and shake well and drink.
The consistency is like little crunchie bobas/bubble tea balls.

use the V8 fusion juices 11 oz bottle and get 1 serving of fruit and 1 serving of veggies with your protein. Best to use whole juice smoothies then 100% fruit juice as your fruit and vegi source but this is just a quick protein drink.

here is where quality over quantity of your THC extract. The larger extracts on regs/bag weed require more of the extracted medium to be used. The more alcohol or coconut oil will throw off taste and consistency of your drink. The point is a healthy low cal way to dose the goal is a good tasting beverage that fills you and gets you stoned!

#2 mate0x

mate0x

st0ned

• OG VIP
  • 4,607 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:48 AM

I like your thinking, healthy and high! :D

#3 MeriwetherLewis

MeriwetherLewis

Explorer & Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:01 AM

has anyone tried to juice fresh mushies?

#4 Purple Mushroom Tip

Purple Mushroom Tip

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 686 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 11:30 AM

be careful downing a ton of fruit juice, a lot of sugar there!

#5 PsyBearknot

PsyBearknot

Psyche-Killa

• 5,437 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:31 PM

be careful downing a ton of fruit juice, a lot of sugar there!

good to point out! Tons i do not

In my eating plan I've worked in 4 fresh whole fruits and 6 servings of fresh veggies.

A cup of 100% fruit juice is only 8oz. And a serving of fruit. If I dose 2 times a day that's 2 serving. This boosts me to 6 and 5 fruit/vegi. I am not concerned at this point with extra sugar. If it were indeed tons of juice I might think other wise.

but still a valid point to make for people who need to watch their sugar intake.

#6 PsyBearknot

PsyBearknot

Psyche-Killa

• 5,437 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:40 PM

I had never given it a thought to juicing the mushies fresh. I do a smoothie that is 5 oz fresh or frozen no sugar added strawberries 1/2 cup fresh lime juice 1/2 cup coconut milk. I bet mushies in that would launch you off like the lemon Tek does, and mask some of the flavor.

Ive been wanting to try some soy lecithin in a mushie application like lemon Tek tea or tv's honey Tek. If it makes the THC more easily absorbed In The body like it does food then it in theory should do well with mushie since its food too. I have always heard that the mushies are hard for the body to break down and absorb. Or is it the psilo. Either way it should be more effective way for it to geet into the body. Just have not had the mushies to try. What do ya think??

#7 PsyBearknot

PsyBearknot

Psyche-Killa

• 5,437 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:53 PM

https://mycotopia.ne...-mushrooms.html

check out Buck's reply to the post above!

found that on a quick google search for soy lecithin and psychedelic mushrooms. I love topia that is the only info I found in 6 pages of the search.

Also looks like sunflower lecithin does the same for the body incase some one has a soy allergy or is concerned about the GMO nature of most soy. I may have to try that in my next THC extract.

Edited by PsyBearknot, 11 April 2013 - 08:59 PM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!