34 replies to this topic

#21 Il19z8rn4li1

Il19z8rn4li1

Green Thumb Blue Thumb

• Expired Member
  • 3,659 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:17 PM

lol I just scissor them off instead of pick them off when I did BULKS ;) They dropped nicely and swiftly

but now...outta jars, its a simply grab of ALL the mushrooms and a gentle lean and they all break off
the sub at once pretty much. Then just pick out any pieces of dirt of perlite, trash that stuff, then
snip teh very end of the mushrooms to use for Honey :)

#22 feralronin

feralronin

Professional Amateur

• Expired Member
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:03 PM

!!!!!

holy hell, ksss is one of my all time faves, but I've never seen them like that before.

Wow dude, you've got a killer culture on your hands.

They have the most awesome looking caps.

#23 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,509 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:31 AM

Dig the eye's in picture nine..........................fucking beautiful grow man! Well done!

:teeth:

#24 morfin-56

morfin-56

Mr. Miyagi

• Expired Member
  • 1,521 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:24 AM

I remember when you usta ask so much questions and seemed so lost in all the info but you have come a long way!
And it isn't just you Nicky, A lot of mycotopians have made so much progress over the years.

Cheers :teeth:

#25 Sidestreet

Sidestreet

May your tracks be lost...

• App Administrator
  • 8,004 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:54 AM

lol I just scissor them off instead of pick them off ...then
snip teh very end of the mushrooms to use for Honey :)

I used to make tea with the "butts." It was an easy way to avoid cleaning the verm, cuz I could just strain the tea. Still ended up with a little sediment at the bottom of the bottle, but the good stuff was easily poured off. :D

Posted Image

Nicky, let us know when you get a chance to sample those babies!

#26 Cue

Cue

Chat Head

• OG VIP
  • 8,268 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:35 AM

I remember when you usta ask so much questions and seemed so lost in all the info but you have come a long way!
And it isn't just you Nicky, A lot of mycotopians have made so much progress over the years.

We were all new once.
Yesterday I read some of my first threads with a lot dumb question that I had asked. It was very humbling.

#27 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,509 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:36 AM

This is of course the point of an institution of higher learning.............. :meditate:

#28 MungoFungo

MungoFungo

THE Un-Governable FORCE

• OG VIP
  • 1,873 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:47 AM

oooooh damn looked again.. heheheh..

So nice!!!!.. CANOPY!!!

#29 Nickypno

Nickypno

VIP Member

• OG VIP
  • 1,364 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:31 AM

Dig the eye's in picture nine..........................fucking beautiful grow man! Well done!

:teeth:

Thanks Arathu! How's the woodlovers coming buddy?

Means a lot to me coming from you Morfin, I got a lot of help in my endeavors over the years from you, directly and indirectly.

I used to make tea with the "butts." It was an easy way to avoid cleaning the verm, cuz I could just strain the tea. Still ended up with a little sediment at the bottom of the bottle, but the good stuff was easily poured off. :D

Posted Image

Nicky, let us know when you get a chance to sample those babies!

I love the idea of making the tea and straining the grossies out! I'll do that too. Quite a fantastic collection of sobe and green tea you have there lol.

I haven't been taking any psychedelics because of my home situation which has been tormenting me my whole life. I'm finally leaving this hell hole for a new home where tranquility and relaxation is a possibility on the 1st of June. I'm sure that'll be the month I eat some of them, and I'll definitely let you guys know. :greenboun

#30 Nickypno

Nickypno

VIP Member

• OG VIP
  • 1,364 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:33 AM

!!!!!

holy hell, ksss is one of my all time faves, but I've never seen them like that before.

Wow dude, you've got a killer culture on your hands.

They have the most awesome looking caps.

Thanks a lot bro! I am in love with them too!

#31 Nickypno

Nickypno

VIP Member

• OG VIP
  • 1,364 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:09 AM

I forgot to update with a report about eating these... I had a really hard time ever getting back up to eating mushrooms because of a really scary one that happened in October of last year I think it was.

Anyway, I ate em. I dosed small for the first go with them.. I made a tea with 4 grams and split it with my gf. We expected a light enjoyable walk. We got a full on trip, and it was very startling for us both, but we managed to appreciate the experience very much. I'll definitely be keeping the KSSS well preserved in my culture library.
  • bigjimmy likes this

#32 shroomhunt

shroomhunt

The Snake Man

• Expired Member
  • 895 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:51 AM

Wicked nice flush man. Great job!

#33 permafrying

permafrying

what

• Expired Member
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:46 AM

very nice work. i love ksss been working with it allot. deffinetally a great high

#34 eatyualive

eatyualive

ExoCannibalist

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 6,153 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:39 PM

so what kind of growing chamber were you using? automatic, tub? also, what substrate?

• Nickypno likes this

#35 Nickypno

Nickypno

VIP Member

• OG VIP
  • 1,364 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:24 PM

Hey eatyualive, been a while since I checked this page.

It was a mylar lined grow tent with automated everything, lights, fan circulating all the air in the room, fogger type humidifier hooked up to a humidistat, and I fruited on the top tier of a rack inside the large tray shown.

Substrate was water bath pasteurized wheat straw with no added nutes, spawned with about 1 part wbs to 2 parts straw.

Cased thinly and scratched to promote pinning after a couple days of colonization (from UncG's casing thread), then left out to pin in the automated tent.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!