[h=3]Ingredients For Weed Ice Cream[/h]
- 25g of butter (2 tablespoons or 1/4 of a stick)
- 18 fluid ounces of cream
- 75g of sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 ounce of crumbled hash or 10g of crushed weed
- 15oz of bananas
- 3 tablespoons of rum
- 5 tablespoons of honey
- Heat your cream in a saucepan until it is just about to boil.
- In another saucepan, melt the butter, sugar and salt.
- Warm your hash with a lighter and crumble it into your saucepan with the melted butter while stirring.
- Whisk in your cream with the butter.
- Peel your bananas and mash them up in a large bowl.
- Add your cream, rum and honey. You can also add anything else that would go great with ice cream like oreos, peanuts, chocolate chips, etc.
- Mix it well.
- Pour your mixture into a shallow plastic container. Cover it and freeze it for a few hours until it has a mushy consistency.
- Put it in a smooth bowl and whisk until your weed ice cream is smooth then put your weed cream back into your plastic container, cover and freeze it until it has an ice cream consistency.
- Before serving place your weed ice cream in the fridge for 30 minutes so it will soften up.
This recipe serves 6 and is a great way to cook with marijuana. This is one our favorite marijuana recipes and it goes great with marijuana space cake!