#1 Mrs.Hippie3

Mrs.Hippie3

QueenBee

• Founders
  • 11,103 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:58 AM

ill try one of each.... :teeth:

1) *JAGER BOMB* boil 1 cup red bull (in place of water), add black cherry or orange jello, 1 cups jager.

2) *MARGARITA* boil 1 cup water, add 3 oz pkg lime jello, 4 oz tequila, 4 oz sweet & sour margarita mix. sprinkle with salt just before firm.
(substitue watermelon jello for lime for a melon margarita)

3) *RUM & COKE boil 1 cups coke, mix in dark cherry jello add 1 cups light rum

4) *MIMOSAS* this one varies from the normal method Since champagne isn't as strong as liquor, cut the water out of this one. boil one cup champagne, mix orange jello 2 min, add one more cup champagne and a splash of OJ.

5) *SILK* Boil one cup champagne, mix in jello for 2 minutes, add one cup champagne and splash of lychee juice from the can.

6) *ORANGE TIC TAC* Boil two cups red bull, mix jello two minutes, add two cups mandarin orange vodka

7) *LEMON DROP* (boil 1 cup water, add lemon jello, citrus vodka, top with sugar sprinkles just before its fully set up)

8) *GRAPE CRUSH* (boil 1 cups water, add grape jello, 1/2 cup plain vodka, 1/2 cup chambord)

9) *HAWAIIAN* (boil 1 cup water, add pineapple or blueberry jello, 1 cup coconut rum)

10) *GIN & TONIC* (boil 1 cup tonic water, add lime jello, 1 cup gin)

11) *LEMON LIME* (boil 2 cups sprite, add lemon and lime jellos, 2 cups citrus vodka)

12) *BLUEBERRY* (boil 1 cup water, add blueberry jello, 1 cup blueberry vodka)

13) *FRUIT PUNCH* (boil 1 cups water, add mixed fruit jello, 1/2 cup blueberry vodka, 1/2 cup raspberry vodka)

14) *WATERMELON* (boil 1 cup water, add watermelon jello,1 cup watermelon vodka)

15) *BEER* (boil 1 cups water, add strawberry jello, add 1 cup any malt liquor)

16) *CARIBBEAN* (boil 1 cup water, add strawberry-banana jello, Cruzan banana rum

17) *CHERRY COLA* (boil 1 cup coke, add cherry jello, 1 cup cold cola, 1/2 cup amaretto, 1/2 cup spiced rum)

18) *DREAMSICLE* (boil 1 1/3 cup water & 2/3 cup OJ, add orange jello, 1 cup vanilla vodka 1/2 cup raspberry or berry vodka, 1/2 cup KeKe Beach Key Lime Cream Liqueur)

19) *LIME IN THE COCONUT* (boil 1 cup water, add watermelon jello, 1 cup Malibu Coconut Rum)

20) *RED HOTS* (boil 2 cups water, add jello, 1/2 cup cold water, 2 cups Cinnamon Schnapps)

21) **SEX ON THE BEACH** boil 1 cup cranberry juice, add 3 oz pkg orange jello, 3 oz peach schnapps, 5 oz vodka

22) ***SOUR APPLE*** (in microwavable container, mix 1 small box sour apple jello, 1 pkg knox gelatin and 1 tbs sugar. Stir in 1 cup Mt. Dew and mix well. Microwave on high for 1 min. Stir until powder is dissolved. Mix 2 cups vodka & 3/4 cup Captain Morgan Coconut Rum. mix well and let sit 1 min. pour into cups and refrigerate.)

23) *SQUIRM* (boil 2 1/4 cup water, add 3 small pkgs any flavor jello, 2 cups vodka, 3/4 cup ice cold water. add 1 gummy worm to each shot before firm.

24) *CARIBOU LOU* (1/2 cup boiling water 1/2 cup pineapple juice boiled, add pineapple jello, 1/2 cup Malibu Rum, 1/2 cup Triplesec)

25) *JOLLY RANCHER* (boil 1 cup water, add melon jello, 1/2 cup vodka, 1/2 cup apple pucker)

26) *PURPLE PEOPLE EATER* (boil 1 cup water, add grape jello, 1/2 cup vodka, 1/2 cup watermelon pucker)

27) *BAHAMA MAMA* (boil 1 cup water, add watermelon jello, 1/2 cup Malibu rum, 1/2 cup peach schnapps)

28) *COSMOPOLITAN* (boil 1 cup water with a splash of lime juice, add cranberry jello, 1/2 cup vodka, 1/2 cup triple sec)

29) *CHERRY BOMB* (boil 1 cup redbull, add cherry jello, 1 cup vodka and drop in one maraschino cherry, step up before firmed.)

30) *BLUE FIRECRACKER* (boil 1 cup water, add berry blue jello, 1/2 cup vodka, 1/2 cup peach schnapps)

31) *WHITE LIGHTNING* (boil 1 cup water, add pina colada jello, 1/2 cup vodka, 1/2 cup triple sec)

32) *FUZZY NAVEL* (boil 1 cup water, add 3 oz orange jello, 2 oz vodka, 6 oz peach schnapps

33) *RED HEADED SLUT* boil 1 cup water, add cranberry jello, 1/2 cup peach schnapps, 1/2 cup jager

34) *MOJITO* (1 cup boiling water, 3 oz box lime jello, 6 oz white rum, 2 oz cold water. top with mint leaves chopped and crushed. (or substitue mint leaves with a splash of mint extract in the the boiling water.)

35) *STRAWBERRY DAQUIRI* (boil 1 cup water, add 3 oz package wild strawberry jello, 6 oz white rum, 1 oz sweet & sour or margarita mix.

36) *DEVILS KISS* 1 cup of boiling water. Dissolve 1 envelope of Knox Gelatin and stir until fully dissolved. Add 1/4 cup of cold water, 1/2 cup of Goldschlager, and 1/4 cup of Bacardi-151. Stir well and wait until the liquid has cooled before pouring into jello shot cups. if you double up the Knox Gelatin in this one you can eliminate the cup serve these up as jigglers!!

37) *ANKLE BREAKER* 1 cup of boiling water. Dissolve 1 envelope of Lime Jello (3 oz size) and stir until fully dissolved. Add 1/2 cup of cold water, 1/4 cup of 151 Rum, and 1/4 cup of Cherry Brandy. Stir well and cool before pouring into jello shot cups.

38) *FIRECRACKER 2* 3/4 cup of boiling water. Dissolve 1 box of Orange Jello and stir until fully dissolved. Add 1/4 cup of cold water, 1/3 cup of Sloe Gin , and 1/3 cup of Spiced Rum and 1/3 cup of 151 Rum. Stir well and cool before pouring into jello shot cup

39) **KOMANIWANALAYA** 2 cups of boiling water. Dissolve 1 box of Pineapple Jello and 1 box of Cranberry Jello (both 3 oz size) and stir until fully dissolved. Add 1 cup of cold water, 1/2 cup of Amaretto, and 1/2 cup of 151 Rum. Stir well and cool before pouring into jello shot cups.

40) *RAIN MAIN* 1 cup of boiling water. Dissolve 1 box of Orange Jello (3 oz size) and stir until fully dissolved. Add 1/4 cup of cold water, 1/2 cup of Bacardi 151, and 1/4 cup of Melon Liqueur. Stir well and cool before pouring into jello shot cups

41) *ADAM AND EVE* 3/4 cup of boiling water. Dissolve 1 box of Lemon Jello (3 oz size) and stir until fully dissolved. Add 1/2 cup of cold water, 1/4 cup of Brandy, and 1/4 cup of Pomogranate Liqueur and 1/4 cup of Gin. Stir well and cool before pouring into jello shot cups.

42) *ALABAMA SLAMMER* 3/4 cup of boiling water. Dissolve 1 package of Lemon Jello (3 oz) and stir until everything is completely dissolved and then add 1/3 cup of coldwater. Next, add 1/3 cup of Amaretto, 1/4 cup of Southern Comfort, and 1/3 cup of Sloe Gin. Mix throuroughly until everything is well combined and the carefully pour into jello shot cups. Chill for 3 to 4 hours and serve.

43) *ALL NIGHTER* 1 cup of boiling water. Dissolve 1 box of Cherry Jello (3 oz size) and stir until fully dissolved. Add 1/2 cup of cold water and 1/2 cup of Watermelon Vodka. Stir well and cool before pouring into jello shot cups.

44) *APPLE PIE* 1 1/2 cups of boiling water. Dissolve 2 boxes of Lemon Jello (3 oz size) and stir until fully dissolved. Add 1 cup of cold water, 1/2 cup of Light Rum, 1/2 cup of Sweet Vermouth, 1/4 cup of Apple Brandy and 1/4 cup ofGrenadine. Stir well and cool before pouring into jello shot cups.

45) *BANANA BOAT* 1 cup of water. Dissolve 1 box of Pineapple Jello (3 oz size) and stir until fully dissolved. Add 1/2 cup of cold water, 1/4 cup of Coconut Rum , and 1/4 cup ofBanana Liqueur. Stir well and cool before pouring into jello shot cups.

46) *BANANA SPLIT* 1 cup of boiling water. Dissolve 1 box of Strawberry Jello (3 oz size) and stir until fully dissolved. Add 1/4 cup of cold water, 1/4 cup of Vodka, and 1/4 cup ofBanana Liqueur and 1/4 cup of Creme de Cacao. Stir well and cool before pouring into jello shot cups.

47) *BAT OUT OF HELL* 1 cup of boiling water. Dissolve 1 package of Orange Jello (3 oz) and stir for at least 2 minutes until fully dissolved. Add 1/2 cup of Red Bull, 1/4 cup of Rumand 1/4 Blue Curacao. Stir until well combined and cool before pouring into jello shot cups.

48) *BERMUDA TRIANGLE* 1 cup of boiling water. Dissolve 1 box of Orange Jello (3 oz size) and stir until fully dissolved. Add 1/2 cup of cold water, 1/4 cup of Spiced Rum and 1/4 cup of Peach Schnapps. Stir well and cool before pouring into jello shot

49) *BLACK CAT* 1 cup of boilingwater. Dissolve 1 package of Raspberry Jello (3 oz) and stir until fully dissolved. Add 1/4 cup of cold water, 1/2 cup of Black Vodka, and 1/4 cup of Chambord. Stir well and wait until the liquid is about room temperature before pouring into jello shot cups.

50) *BLACK WIDOW* 1 cup of boiling water. Dissolve 1 package of Grape Jello (3 oz) and stir until fully dissolved. Add 1/4 cup of cold water, 3/4 cup of Blackberry Vodka and 1/8 teaspoon of Ginger Powder. Stir well and cool slightly before pouring into jello shot cups. For a schnazzy garnish, drop a singleblackberry in each cup before chilling

51) *COUGH DROP* 1 cup of boiling water. Dissolve 1 3 oz package of Strawberry Jello and stir until fully dissolved. Add 1/2 cup of cold water, 1/2 cup of Jagermeister. Stir well and cool before pouring into jello shot cups.

52) *CRYPTINI* 1 cup of HotCoffee. Dissolve 1 envelope of Knox Gelatin and stir until fully dissolved. Add 1/3 cup of Iced Coffee, 1/3 cup of Vodka, and 1/3 cup of Kahlua. Stir well and wait until the liquid has cooled before pouring into jello shot cups.

53) *FRENCH TICKLER* 1 cup of boilingwater. Dissolve 1 package of Orange Jello (3 oz) and stir until fully dissolved. Add 1/4 cup of cold water, 1/4 cup of Cinnamon Schnappsand 1/2 cup of Vodka. Stir well and wait until the liquid has a chance to cool before pouring into jello shot cups.

54) *HARVEY WALLBANGER* 1 cup of boiling water. Dissolve 1 package of Orange Jello (3 oz) and stir until fully dissolved. Add 1/4 cup of cold water, 1/2 cup of Vodka and 1/4 cup ofGalliano. Stir well until completely combined and wait until the liquid has cooled before pouring into jello shot cups.

55) *JUICY FRUIT* 3/4 cup of boiling water. Dissolve 1 box of Pineapple Jello (3 oz size) and stir until fully dissolved. Add 1/4 cup of cold water, 1/3 cup of Vodka, and 1/3 cup ofMelon Liqueur and 1/3 cup of Peach Schnapps. Stir well and cool

56) *JAGERMASTER* 1 cup of boiling water. Dissolve 1 box of Orange Jello (3 oz size) and stir until fully dissolved. Add 1/2 cup of cold water, 1/4 cup of Jagermeister, and 1/4 cup of Amaretto, and a just a splash of Grenadine. Stir well and cool before pouring into jello shot cups.

57) *JAGERMONSTER* 1 cup of boiling water . Dissolve 1 package of Orange Jello and stir until fully dissolved. Add 1/4 cup of cold water , 1/2 cup of Jagermeister, and 1/4 cup of Grenadine. Stir well and cool before pouring into jello shot cups.

58) *LETHAL INJECTION* 2 cups of boiling water. Dissolve 1 package of Orange Jello (3 oz) and 1 package ofPineapple Jello (3 oz) and stir at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Add 1 cup of cold water followed by 1/4 cup of Amaretto, 1/4 cup of Coconut Rum, 1/4 cup of Dark Rum and 1/4 cup of Spiced Rum. Stir well and wait until the liquid has cooled before pouring intojello shot cups.

59) *LONG ISLAND ICED TEA* and measure 1 cup of boiling water. Dissolve 2 packages of Lemon Jello (3 oz) and stir until fully dissolved. Add 1/2 cup of Cola and 1/2 cup of cold water. Now get ready to add the alcohol - 1/2 cup of Gin, 1/2 cup of LightRum, 1/2 cup of Vodka and 1/2 cup of Tequila. Stir until everything is well combined and let it cool before pouring into jello shot cups.

60) *NINJA TURTLE* 1 cup of boiling water. Dissolve 1 box of Orange Jello and stir until fully dissolved. Add 1/2 cup of cold water, 1/4 cup of Gin, and 1/4 cup of Blue Curacao. Stir well and cool before pouring into jello shot cups.

61) *PAIN KILLER* 3/4 cup of boiling water. Dissolve 1 box of Pineapple Jello (3 oz size) and stir until fully dissolved. Add 1/4 cup of cold water, 1/3 cup of Dark Rum, 1/3 cup ofCoconut Rum and 1/3 cup of Orange Liqueur. Stir well and cool before pouring into jello shot cups.

62) *PIXIE STIX* 1 cup of boiling water. Dissolve 1 box of Lemon Jello (3 oz size) and stir until fully dissolved. Add 1/2 cup of cold water, 1/4 cup of Southern Comfort, and 1/4 cup of Blackberry Brandy. Stir well and cool before pouring into jello shot cups.

63) *RED SILK PANTIES* 1 cup of boiling water. Dissolve 1 box of Cranberry Jello (3 oz size) and stir until fully dissolved. Add 1/2 cup of cold water, 1/4 cup of Vodka, and 1/4 cup ofPeach Schnapps. Stir well and cool before pouring into jello shot cups.

64) *SCOOBY SNACKS* 1 cup of boiling water. Dissolve 1 box of Pineapple Jello (3 oz size) and stir until fully dissolved. Add 1/2 cup of cold water, 1/4 cup of Melon Liqueur, and 1/4 cup of Coconut Rum . Stir well and cool before pouring into jello shot cups.

65) *TIJUANA TAXI* 2 cup of boiling water. Dissolve 2 packages ofLemon Jello (3 oz size) and stir at least 2 minutes until fully dissolved.Next, add 1 cup of cold water, 1/2 cup of Tequila, 1/4 cup of Blue Caracao and 1/4 cup of Tropical Fruit Schnapps. Stir until completely combined and give it a chance to cool before pouring into jello shot cups.

66) *RUMMY BEARS* 1 cup boiling water, add any random flavor jello and 1 cup berry vodka, 1 gummy bear in the center of each shot.

67) *WOOWOO* 2 cups boiling water, add 3 pkgs grape jello, 3 pkgs cranberry/raspberry jello, 3 pkgs strawberry jello, 3 cups vodka, 3 cups peach schnapps, 1 can grape juice concentrate and 1 can cran-raspberry juice concentrate (both undiluted!)

#2 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,601 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:19 PM

Oh yeah, Thank you MrsH! This one got sent to the printer so it can be road tested. Soooooo,
how long did it take you to type all that out?

#3 hopethishelps

hopethishelps

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 358 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:00 PM

This thread reminds me, Hips Ma liked (or may still like) peppermint schnapps.
I came home on leave one time and forgot to get her a bottle (I would usually give her one for a Christmas gift).
I was visiting a former co-worker (from a part time after HS job at a greasy spoon) who had opened a liquor store with her old man when I remembered the bottle.
She knew I wasn't 21 yet and refused to sell me the bottle even though she knew I was in the military (had ID even).
Fortunately my oldest brother was driving me around.
Even though he was a teetotaler himself (go figure, he was stationed in Germany and never took up drinking) he agreed to make the purchase on my behalf.
He wasn't too happy with it and made me promise to never ask him to do it again (and I never did) [never had to since I turned 21 before I came home again].
So I was able to give Hip's Ma her Christmas gift that year.
I wonder what jello would go best with a peppermint schnapps shot?

#4 Mrs.Hippie3

Mrs.Hippie3

QueenBee

• Founders
  • 11,103 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:09 PM

Oh yeah, Thank you MrsH! This one got sent to the printer so it can be road tested. Soooooo,
how long did it take you to type all that out?

most the day if i had actually typed it out and not copied and pasted it... technology! gotta love it... when it works. :lol:

#5 Uncle G

Uncle G

"Good Ole Uncle G"

• OG VIP
  • 3,644 posts

Donator

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:31 PM

Ya lost me at Jager. I have no love for the stuff. But I heard it makes girls clothes fall off.:eusa_clap

#6 alycewander

alycewander

Learning to fly...

• Expired Member
  • 420 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:49 PM

*JAGER BOMB*= One hell of a night for Alyce....when I actually drink.

goldschlager kicks my ass hard core though. I have drank a lot in my day and the first and ONLY time I drank that shit I woke up drunk and had a hangover ALL day.

For you MaH, I would sit down and try each and everyone of these with you.

#7 Jimothy

Jimothy

Narc'd with Narcosis

• Expired Member
  • 397 posts

Donator

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:19 PM

Reading all these made me yearn for a Louisiana drive-thru Daiquiri, possibly the one thing I miss from living in the gulf.

#8 Mobys ManCave

Mobys ManCave

Road Trip! :)

• Expired Member
  • 236 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:08 PM

The list is very impressive. Thanks! :D

The "BAT OUT OF HELL" sounds like my favorite.

May I also suggest the "LEG SPREADER?" It's a real crowd pleaser and excellent for "getting things" started… if you know what I mean! :D
~ 1 shot Malibu
~ 1 shot Midori
~ 1 shot Pineapple Juice

Edited by Mobys ManCave, 02 May 2013 - 11:24 PM.

#9 alycewander

alycewander

Learning to fly...

• Expired Member
  • 420 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:32 AM

Moby!!! :teeth:Ok, I have to say, the LEG SPREADER sounds kinda tasty. I told Mesto I want to make one with the Coconut Malibu.

Not a big drinker but...um...yeah....gonna make one soon I think. :eusa_danc

#10 eastwood

eastwood

Dragon Bait

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,612 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:51 AM

jello shot breats.jpg

:loveeyes:

#11 shiitakegrower

shiitakegrower

VIP Member

• OG VIP
  • 454 posts

Donator

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:03 AM

The cup size seems a little small or maybe it is just the background... I guess its all relative... Very fitting picture by the way!:flash:

#12 Mrs.Hippie3

Mrs.Hippie3

QueenBee

• Founders
  • 11,103 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:34 AM

you guys can have your little shots im gonna eat the whole damn cake!! :p
looks like a pita to make though....

jello cake.jpg

3 cups very cold rum or vodka, flavored is okay (I put mine in the freezer for a couple hours)
6 teaspoons plain unflavored gelatin
6 3-oz packages of jell-o, we used grape, berry blue, lime, pineapple, orange, and cherry
1 1/8 cup vanilla yogurt
water
cooking spray

Lightly spray bundt pan with cooking spray, wipe out excess. Place 3/4 cup water in saucepan, sprinkle one teaspoon unflavored gelatin over it, let sit for a minute or two, heat on medium-low stirring constantly with whisk until dissolved, about 5 minutes. Add first package jell-o, whisk in until thoroughly dissolved, about 2 minutes, remove from heat, stir in 1/2 cup cold alcohol, pour 3/4 cup jell-o mixture into mold, place mold in refrigerator. After 10-15 minutes place rest of jell-o mixture into bowl, place in refrigerator 5 minutes. Take bowl out, add 3 tablespoons vanilla yogurt and whisk thoroughly, gently add to bundt pan, place back in refrigerator.

Wash all your utensils and start over with next flavor, as the pan chills more and the layers get thinner it will go faster to add next layer, if it feels slightly tacky to the touch it is ready. If it’s not set enough the layers will “bleed” through, it it sits too long the layers will come apart. When you add the last layer refrigerate at least overnight, with clean hands pull jell-o away from the edges of the pan, dip almost to top into a container or sink of warm, not hot, water for 10 seconds, remove and jiggle pan, if it looks like it’s coming away from the edges it’s ready, if not, dip again for a few seconds. Place serving plate upside down over top, invert, and voila. A beautiful, delicious, impressive dessert!

#13 Mrs.Hippie3

Mrs.Hippie3

QueenBee

• Founders
  • 11,103 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:42 AM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]306551[/ATTACH]

:loveeyes:

this is missing something.... oh yeah the whipped cream.... everythings better with cream... :p

#14 alycewander

alycewander

Learning to fly...

• Expired Member
  • 420 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:37 AM

this is missing something.... oh yeah the whipped cream.... everythings better with cream... :p

What, no cherry on top?

#15 Mrs.Hippie3

Mrs.Hippie3

QueenBee

• Founders
  • 11,103 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:49 AM

What, no cherry on top?

the cherry never makes it to the top with me around.... :eusa_shif

#16 alycewander

alycewander

Learning to fly...

• Expired Member
  • 420 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:36 AM

Oh my MaH! :eusa_eh:

I've got a jar of cherries at the house :teeth: LOL

#17 Mrs.Hippie3

Mrs.Hippie3

QueenBee

• Founders
  • 11,103 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:39 PM

strbrry shots.jpg

STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JELL-O SHOOTERS

Ingredients:
24-30 Strawberries

MARGARITA MIX
1 box Strawberry Jell-O
8 ounces tequila, preferably reposado or blanco
6 ounce Cointreau
Salt for garnish
Directions:
STRAWBERRY PREP:
Cut the bottoms of the strawberry flat to get them to stand upright. When you do so, make sure that you do not cut off so much that there is a hole at the bottom.
Use a huller or apple corer to empty out the strawberry.
Once the strawberries have been emptied, use a towel to pat the outside of the strawberries dry.
Check each strawberry and make sure there is not a hole in the bottom before you start filling.
MARGARITA MIX
Boil one cup of hot water in a saucepan, then add in Jell-o powder and whisk until powder is completely dissolved, about 2 minutes. Set aside. Measure out 1/4 cup of cold water and set aside.
Combine tequila and Cointreau, in cocktail shaker filled with ice. Add liquour mixture to cold water and stir to combine. Then add cold liquour mixture to hot Jell-o mixture and stir to combine.
Pour final Jell-o mix into strawberries and chill overnight. Dip your finger in water or use a moistened brush to wet the edge of the strawberries, dip and rotate the strawberries in salt to rim. Garnish with cut lime triangles to finish.

#18 anticheffy

anticheffy

Nice to be back in the air !

• OG VIP
  • 1,403 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 12:04 AM

Ya lost me at Jager. I have no love for the stuff. But I heard it makes girls clothes fall off.:eusa_clap

Tends to make me invisible...

#19 Cerebral Cortex

Cerebral Cortex

Rogue Scientist

• Expired Member
  • 65 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 08:47 PM

GIN & TONIC also good for backlight parties....

#20 Cindysid

Cindysid

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 789 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 July 2013 - 09:01 PM

Glad to find this! We have a lot of parties here on the island and these will be a hit! One thing though, I'm not much of a drinker, the last time I did Jager Shots, I gave a lap dance to a shy little man at the bar....turns out he was my new neighbor...Welcome Wagon's got nothin' on me!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!