• Please log in to reply
188 replies to this topic

#1 siam_jim

siam_jim

Mycotopia Mod

• Expired Member
  • 1,853 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 08:37 AM

Been watching the news on Israel. I am amazed of the effort they are putting out to find 1 kidnapped solider. No diplomatic talks just straight action! Blowing up roads and bridges and what not. Israel you kick ass.

siam

#2 srgtm1a

srgtm1a

yeah, yeah, you know.

• Expired Member
  • 760 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 09:36 AM

Yeah, they don't fuck around.

They've been going through it for quite some time...they have plenty of practice.

For such a small country, they have the best covert operations in the world, and invented one of the best urban fighting weapons, UZI. Our army actually models it's urban fighting techniques after israel.

#3 jay be killin em

jay be killin em

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 12:49 AM

Go Israel! :bow:

#4 anticheffy

anticheffy

Nice to be back in the air !

• OG VIP
  • 1,403 posts

Posted 08 July 2006 - 10:11 AM

yea buddy

#5 SharkieJones

SharkieJones

• OG VIP
  • 3,269 posts

Posted 08 July 2006 - 11:17 AM

Yeah way to go Israel.

Attached Thumbnails

• capt.84c68ca8f10d413b93d605b82131ce10.aptopix_mideast_israel_palestinians_akcf119.jpg

#6 SolveEtCoagula

SolveEtCoagula

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 136 posts

Posted 08 July 2006 - 05:24 PM

Yeah way to go Israel.

Damn they missed, hope they gettem before they blow themselves up here :flamer:

#7 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 08 July 2006 - 06:49 PM

one wonders what the palestinians expected
after electing hamas,
and what hamas expected
after kidnapping an israeli soldier from inside israel ??

#8 SharkieJones

SharkieJones

• OG VIP
  • 3,269 posts

Posted 08 July 2006 - 10:16 PM

one wonders what the palestinians expected
after electing hamas,
and what hamas expected
after kidnapping an israeli soldier from inside israel ??

Who knows what either side expects anymore? It's just a sad situation over there on both ends.

#9 siam_jim

siam_jim

Mycotopia Mod

• Expired Member
  • 1,853 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 12:26 AM

you know after seeing this tho, if i was another fanatic group i would think twice about doing anything to isreal unless my purpose is to enter war. isreal doesn't mess around.

siam

#10 Dr. Herbani

Dr. Herbani

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 09:15 PM

holy shit, a bunch of neo-con hippies? fuck you israel...gee i cant figure out why palestine straps bombs on, israel has tanks and weapons from usa...that is pretty effective against rocks and bottles...if i was forced to live under the regime of an opressive bunch of overlords backed by a superpower id be a freedom fighter errr i mean terrorist as well

#11 anticheffy

anticheffy

Nice to be back in the air !

• OG VIP
  • 1,403 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 10:04 PM

lol

Israel evacuated and left it to the palestinians

THEN the palestinians attacked Israel............again

Hammas is going get what they asked for, in spades, and they deserve it.

These toy governments nipping at everyones heels is getting real old real fast, what do they possibly hope to gain other that bringing hardship and missery on their own innocent (mostly) population.

If you want to go make a statment yourself please be my guest. We'll mop you off the walls too and go on with our lives .

#12 jay be killin em

jay be killin em

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 10:59 PM

holy shit, a bunch of neo-con hippies? fuck you israel...gee i cant figure out why palestine straps bombs on, israel has tanks and weapons from usa...that is pretty effective against rocks and bottles...if i was forced to live under the regime of an opressive bunch of overlords backed by a superpower id be a freedom fighter errr i mean terrorist as well

you obviously don't know much about what is going on over there.

#13 chimp

chimp

Space Lord Modulator

• Expired Member
  • 5,911 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 11:09 PM

Israel would be scary to me if we weren't in treaty and like political mindedness. Israel doesn't BS. I for one am glad to have them on that side of the world! I am not a Jew and I don't neccesarily agree with their political and or religious agenda but, it's the results that count....Isn't it?

I hope they "Bitch" slap em!

#14 jay be killin em

jay be killin em

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 11:16 PM

My grandfather almost went to Israel after he was liberated from Auschwitz to be a "Zionist".. But he decided to come to America.
it hits home for some of us.
and if you don't know what is going on with the certain parties in charge of certain countries lately, and you just think they are playing bully.
you have a lot to read up on, and don't be an ignorant fuck.

#15 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 08:06 AM

holy shit, a bunch of neo-con hippies? fuck you israel

no,
fuck you.
since you're new to R & R
i'll let this one slide
but if you want to play in this forum
watch your mouth,
name-calling and insulting people of different view
is taboo.

#16 Dr. Herbani

Dr. Herbani

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 10:42 AM

deleted

#17 Dr. Herbani

Dr. Herbani

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 10:48 AM

you obviously don't know much about what is going on over there.

lets see, terrorists kidnap israely soldier, israel then blows the shit out of everything...kids, old people, water and electric infastructure to ensure kids keep dieing over the hot summer, oh yea know doubt they killed some terrorists as well, but at what cost? what im i missing jay, why dont ya enlighten an ignorant shroomer

peace

#18 Dr. Herbani

Dr. Herbani

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 11:01 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10 simple facts about the Israel - Palestine conflict in 21th century.

1."121 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 734 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000."

Additional details :

"For the Palestinians, a war against their children is hardly new. A 2004 field study published in the British Medical Journal reported that, in the previous 4 years, 'Two-thirds 621 children killed (by Israelis) at checkpoints…on the way to school, in their homes, died from small arms fire, directed in over half the cases to the head neck and chest—the sniper’s wound."

http://www.informati...rticle13863.htm

2."1,084 Israelis and 3,969 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000."

Additional details :

"At least 13 people have been killed as a result of Qassam rocket fire at Israeli targets." <since 2001, when the rockets were first used>
http://en.wikipedia....i/Qassam_rocket

"Over the same period <since last summer>, a conservative review of statistics shows, at least 47 innocent Palestinians have been killed by Israeli artillery shells, missiles and bullets. B'Tselem, which compiled the data, gives a higher number, 156, but that figure includes demonstrators throwing stones, militants trying to evade capture and Palestinians whom Israel targeted for assassination."
http://www.realcitie...on/14819094.htm

3."7,633 Israelis and 30,170 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000."

4."The U.S. gives $15,139,178 per day to the Israeli government and military and $232,290 per day to Palestinian NGO’s."

The Gaza power station was built by Enron and it cost $150 million it's insured by US goverment for $48 million, money that US tax payers will pay.

Additional historic details :

Since 1973, Israel has cost the United States about $1.6 trillion. If divided by today's population, that is more than $5,700 per person.

US policy and trade sanctions reduce US exports to the Middle East about $5 billion a year, costing 70,000 or so American jobs, Stauffer estimates. Not requiring Israel to use its US aid to buy American goods, as is usual in foreign aid, costs another 125,000 jobs.

Israel uses roughly 40 percent of its $1.8 billion per year in military aid, ostensibly earmarked for purchase of US weapons, to buy Israeli-made hardware. It also has won the right to require the Defense Department or US defense contractors to buy Israeli-made equipment or subsystems, paying 50 to 60 cents on every defense dollar the US gives to Israel.

US help, financial and technical, has enabled Israel to become a major weapons supplier. Weapons make up almost half of Israel's manufactured exports. US defense contractors often resent the buy-Israel requirements and the extra competition subsidized by US taxpayers.

The US has already guaranteed $10 billion in commercial loans to Israel, and $600 million in "housing loans." (See editor's note below.) Stauffer expects the US Treasury to cover these.

5."Israel has been targeted by at least 65 UN resolutions and the Palestinians have been targeted by none."

Israel has been targeted by 7 UN resolutions since 2000. United States has vetoed all of them, even when international community has supported all of them in overwhelming majority. ( Source : Jewishvirtuallibrary )

6."1 Israeli is being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 9,599 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel."

Around 1000 of the palestinian prisoners are being held without trial or any charges and many of those convicted had their conviction relaying solely on confessions, that had been aquired through torture.

Anyone else notice that the news reports about the 'kidnapping from Israeli soil' didn't mention that the soldier was kidnapped from gaza border, where he was working as a guard?

7."0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and 4,170 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since September 29, 2000."

[b]Use of collective punishment is violation of international law, still Israel routinely practises it. Not to mention the damage this causes to the palestinian society.

8."Chart depicting the fact that the Palestinian unemployment is around 4 times the Israeli unemployment rate. The Israeli unemployment rate is 8.9%, while the Palestinian unemployment is estimated at 25-31%."

Additional information :

According to the CIA World Factbook, 60% of the Gaza strip population is under the poverty line. The World Bank has compared the 2001-2002 recession brought about by the Second Intifada and the blockade of access points by Israel to the 1929 economic crisis. The UN institution underlines that unemployment, which was estimated to 23% in 2005, would increase to 39% in 2006, while poverty, estimated at 44%, would increase to 67% in 2006, if Israel's decision to cut $55 million tax-receipts transfers to the Palestinian Authority and the US and the EU's decisions to stop direct transferts to the PA are maintained.[1]

In 2005, the PNA Ministry of Finance cited "the construction of the separation wall", started in the second half of 2002, as one reason for the depressed Palestinian economic activity.

Subsequent to Israel's unilateral disengagement plan enacted in August 2005 by prime minister Ariel Sharon, hundreds of Palestinian workers who had been employed in Gush Katif and other Gaza area Israeli settlements lost their jobs or were rehired by Palestinian employers for sustantially lower wages.[citation needed] Post-disengagement Gaza has been beset by bread shortages and severe shortages of basic humanitarian supplies caused by ongoing closures of the al Mentar/Qarni (Arabic/Hebrew) border-crossing into Israel, though Israel's offer to open other crossings in its place has been refused by the Hamas-run Palestinian authority.[3]

http://en.wikipedia....stinian_economy

9."60+ new Jewish-only settlements have been built on confiscated Palestinian land between March 2001 and July 11, 2003. There have been 0 cases of Palestinians confiscating Israeli land and building settlements."

( Source : http://www.ifamericansknew.org/ )

If somebody doubts how 'biased' is the source, you can compare it to the New York Times.

“In 2004, If Americans Knew—an American organization that exposes and examines the facts of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict—reported that 808 Palestinian conflict deaths occurred while 107 Israelis conflict deaths occurred. The study, however, found that The New York Times covered Israeli deaths in the headline or the first paragraph in 159 articles—meaning in some cases they covered the same death numerous times. In contrast, The New York Times only covered about 40 percent of Palestinian deaths—334 of 808—in the headline or in the first paragraph of the articles. Nearly eight Palestinians died for every one Israeli.”

10. -> insert one of your own <-

'What do you think about the nature of the conflict?

#19 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 11:47 AM

i think the palestinians could stop the violence any time they choose.
israel withdrew from gaza
and it got them nothing but
kassam rockets for thanks.
the entire problem stems from
arab refusal to accept a two state solution.
and

.sory hip, it is hard to play nice in a politic forum...ban me if you must

i will indeed ban you
if you persist in using such language.
you will
'play nice'
or your words will be deleted and your account closed.
you will not get the last word nor any satisfaction
so if you want to have your say
and people to hear you
then again i say
play nice.
respect the others and their opinions.
show tolerance for our diversity
or else.
:teeth:

#20 SolveEtCoagula

SolveEtCoagula

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 136 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 01:05 PM

id be a freedom fighter errr i mean terrorist as well

Freedom fighters would kill government agents not little girls waiting to cross the street.

Think before you post :amazed:

Attached Thumbnails

• r399679231.jpg
  • r1363645636.jpg

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!