• Please log in to reply
188 replies to this topic

#21 srgtm1a

srgtm1a

yeah, yeah, you know.

• Expired Member
  • 760 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 02:21 PM

lets see, terrorists kidnap israely soldier, israel then blows the shit out of everything...kids, old people, water and electric infastructure to ensure kids keep dieing over the hot summer, oh yea know doubt they killed some terrorists as well, but at what cost? what im i missing jay, why dont ya enlighten an ignorant shroomer

peace

What are you missing? The big picture obviously.

It's a strong message from israel that says "we don't fuck around".

Perhaps before deciding it is a good idea to kidnap a soldier, the idiot terrorists will think about what will happen to the "kids, old people, water and electric infastructure" ...etc. If you want to point blame at anyone, it's them, not israel.

If their government cracked down and didn't support and work with the terrorists, this wouldn't happen. Obviously by now, they know what the repercussions will be, yet they continue to do shit like this.....so they obviously don't give a shit about their own people. It's one thing to fight for a cause, it's another to put your own people's lives in danger.

You seem to put all this blame on Israel and the big bad USA, yet all of the aggression is coming from Palestinians. I mean really, what did you expect to happen?

So how many "children, old people" have to die? As many as it takes until they get it through their stupid fuckn' heads that the world is sick of their bullshit. I personally hope israel levels the place until they learn.

If the Palestinian people are so concerned about this, they need to take control of their own government and revolt against hamas who brings the violence to them.

This is nothing more than a message from israel that says, you take one of our people, we will kill hundreds and thousands of yours. I applaud what they are doing, and hope they kill thousands of them (men, women, and children). Next time they will think twice about kidnapping.

They want to live like barbarians, they will be killed like them as well.

#22 Dr. Herbani

Dr. Herbani

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 02:36 PM

What are you missing? The big picture obviously.

It's a strong message from israel that says "we don't fuck around".

Perhaps before deciding it is a good idea to kidnap a soldier, the idiot terrorists will think about what will happen to the "kids, old people, water and electric infastructure" ...etc. If you want to point blame at anyone, it's them, not israel.

If their government cracked down and didn't support and work with the terrorists, this wouldn't happen. Obviously by now, they know what the repercussions will be, yet they continue to do shit like this.....so they obviously don't give a shit about their own people. You seem to put all this blame on Israel and the big bad USA, yet all of the agression is comming from palestinians. I mean really, what did you expect to happen?

So how many "children, old people" have to die? As many as it takes until they get it through their stupid fuckn' heads that the world is sick of their bullshit. I personally hope israel levels the place until they learn.

that works both ways, by your logic arabs are justified in bombing the shit out of are infastructer for the detaines in gitmo...also if youi took a poll i think you would find the world is indeed sick of our bullshit as well
israels recent actions have not been looked on favorably by the rest of the world

#23 Dr. Herbani

Dr. Herbani

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 02:40 PM

Freedom fighters would kill government agents not little girls waiting to cross the street.

Think before you post :amazed:

1.121 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 734 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000."

Additional details :

"For the Palestinians, a war against their children is hardly new. A 2004 field study published in the British Medical Journal reported that, in the previous 4 years, 'Two-thirds 621 children killed (by Israelis) at checkpoints…on the way to school, in their homes, died from small arms fire, directed in over half the cases to the head neck and chest—the sniper’s wound."

http://www.informati...rticle13863.htm
read and comprehend before you post

#24 srgtm1a

srgtm1a

yeah, yeah, you know.

• Expired Member
  • 760 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 03:24 PM

that works both ways, by your logic arabs are justified in bombing the shit out of are infastructer for the detaines in gitmo...also if youi took a poll i think you would find the world is indeed sick of our bullshit as well
israels recent actions have not been looked on favorably by the rest of the world

Rest of the world is sick of our shit...what the UN and contries like France?....sure, maybe we should handle everything as the UN would.....by pulling up a seat and watching it fall apart...and we can call it "peace keeping missions". The "world" loves to bitch about shit we do, but when shit hits the fan, the "world" always ask for US help. Kinda like France in Vietnam...but oh well...we could forget about all that happening. How soon the "world" forgets.

I love how the rest of the "world" likes to say the US has no reason to do this, that, or the other thing.....especially in Iraq.....I don't care if we found weapons of mass destruction or anything of the like....the "world" tends not to comment about the other things sadam did like....oh...tourcher, rape etc.....that to me is reason enough.

I don't care if the "world" looks favorably on what Israel is doing....the "world" is made up of a bunch of pussy countries that like to point the finger when shit happens.....so long as it doesn't involve them. If it has anything to do with them....then, of course, it's ok.

Sometimes, what a majority of people do isn't the right thing, and sometimes the right thing to do isn't done by the majority.

#25 SolveEtCoagula

SolveEtCoagula

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 136 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 03:45 PM

1.121 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 734 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000."
Additional details :
"For the Palestinians, a war against their children is hardly new. A 2004 field study published in the British Medical Journal reported that, in the previous 4 years, 'Two-thirds 621 children killed (by Israelis) at checkpoints…on the way to school, in their homes, died from small arms fire, directed in over half the cases to the head neck and chest—the sniper’s wound."
http://www.informati...rticle13863.htm
read and comprehend before you post

Ok, your laughable
That website is what you base reliable information off of lol? :space:
Next you'll be posting statistics from democraticunderground and Michaelmoore.com

At least use a 'reputable' source. I give more credence to the left wing dominated new york time's and CNN than I would that site. The entire thing is as hard left as you can get, there is 0 middle ground in that entire site much less any other views than what the poster wants to project.

These people aren't freedom fighters. They hate freedom and want nothing to do with it.

and stop citing wikipedia...scientists won't even use it much less any college worth its salt as a source...anyone can write on that site. You can't even get away with citing wikipedia in most community colleges.

By the way did you know aliens can wipe your memory after they abduct you so you don't remember anything!?

"Extraterrestrials possess the ability to wipe human memory clean," said Dr. J. Albert Longneck, a UFO investigator from Houston, Texas. "You could be kidnapped once or twice a week and you wouldn't remember a thing."

I swear its true DR. J Albert even says so.

Source: http://www.weeklywor...es/aliens/61251

www.weeklyworldnews.com
:laser:

Attached Thumbnails

• r1363645636.jpg

#26 Dr. Herbani

Dr. Herbani

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 03:55 PM

.....I don't care if we found weapons of mass destruction or anything of the like....the "world" tends not to comment about the other things sadam did like....oh...tourcher, rape etc.....that to me is reason enough.
srgtm1a

that is assanine, if were gonna clean up the world from torture and rape we need to start having more cannon fodder err i mean kids cuz were gonna be busy for about a million years

#27 srgtm1a

srgtm1a

yeah, yeah, you know.

• Expired Member
  • 760 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 03:59 PM

.....I don't care if we found weapons of mass destruction or anything of the like....the "world" tends not to comment about the other things Saddam did like....oh...tourcher, rape etc.....that to me is reason enough.
srgtm1a

that is asinine, if were gonna clean up the world from torture and rape we need to start having more cannon fodder err i mean kids cuz were gonna be busy for about a million years

huh?

sorry, but most countries do not gas their own people with chemical weapons.....hmmm....well there was that one other country/leader that did that cerca 1939-1945....what happened to them...I forget. Are you saying this is happening everywhere? By your statement you make it sound as if this is common practice for a lot of countries.....that right there is asinine.

#28 SolveEtCoagula

SolveEtCoagula

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 136 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 04:07 PM

its: Asinine both of you! :gah: lol :johnny: everybody run the spelling patrol is here

#29 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 04:08 PM

that is assanine

you were warned about language twice already,
are you a slow learner or what ?
plz use less offensive language.

#30 Dr. Herbani

Dr. Herbani

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 04:10 PM

lol yeah im usually pretty high...more spelling errors to follow

#31 Dr. Herbani

Dr. Herbani

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 04:13 PM

you were warned about language twice already,
are you a slow learner or what ?
plz use less offensive language.

other people have cussed in this thread, why im i being singled out?

#32 srgtm1a

srgtm1a

yeah, yeah, you know.

• Expired Member
  • 760 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 04:16 PM

its: Asinine both of you! :gah: lol :johnny: everybody run the spelling patrol is here

Fixed it...good lookin' out! hehe

#33 SharkieJones

SharkieJones

• OG VIP
  • 3,269 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 04:28 PM

Since Hamas is the legal govt of the Palestinians and Hamas and Israel have always been in a state of war, wouldn't that make that Israeli soldier a captured prisoner of war rather than a kidnapee? Therefore eligible for prisoner exchange negotiations?

#34 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 04:31 PM

other people have cussed in this thread, why im i being singled out?

1. you started it, they replied in kind,
i hold you responsible.
2. you are a recent repeat offender
and don't seem to be listening to my words of warning.

now i've cut you slack a few times just the last two days
but i'm losing patience.
choose your words better.
it's not cussing per se,
it's calling people & their opinions by
offensive derogatory epithets

#35 srgtm1a

srgtm1a

yeah, yeah, you know.

• Expired Member
  • 760 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 04:39 PM

I don't know if what I would call happening there a "war". War has an end and a victor. It's more of a conflict, but I see your point Sharkie.

It seems there, something happens, then there's a little fighting, then it's back to them leaving each other alone for a bit until something else happens. The leaving each other alone part is the mediation talks with other country leaders.

But that is what is going on now...hamas is asking for the release of prisoners and end of bombing, and have actually taken a second Israeli soldier.....whom they said they will kill if Israel doesn't meet demands.

If it was an actual invasion/war from israel...I think that would be over in 24 hours....Palestinian fighters could not hold up to Israel's military power. Maybe this will lead to an all out war. They have been trying with the peacetalks with them for years...maybe an all out fight will settle things once and for all....although doubtful

#36 jay be killin em

jay be killin em

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 08:14 PM

I won't continue with a kid who can't even spell correctly.

#37 Dr. Herbani

Dr. Herbani

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 08:28 PM

cant spell= true, kid= i wish
that is a weak arguement, i'm sure someone with your superior intellect can hash out the meaning...btw calling someone an ignorant fuck is not allowed around here

#38 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 08:32 PM

some people
you just can't reach.
so i ban them.
take 3 days
ignorant fuck indeed.
:lol:

#39 jay be killin em

jay be killin em

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 08:35 PM

Haha.
I almost feel the justice secreting through the monitor.

#40 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 08:08 AM

about the only fact i can find in all those 'statistics' he posted
is that the palestinians are losing the fight.
the loser generally does take more losses than the winner.
doesn't prove anything about which side is 'right'

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!