• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#21 eternalfrost

eternalfrost

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 811 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 12:55 PM

oh man, a proper nitrious oxide set up, with the oxygen tank as well,(whippets suck heh) as my weak spot heh. deffinatly takes u to another dimension. music can only be described as heavenly.

#22 scotia

scotia

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 184 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 09:20 PM

"...anything's legal, as long as ya don't get caught..."

Bob Dylan

#23 dead_diver

dead_diver

Stoned Since '76

• OG VIP
  • 3,542 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 July 2006 - 09:56 PM

that's the damn truth! it is NOT a "good time, have fun, party" social substance...

It's not a good time but it sure can be amusing .

#24 BuckarooBanzai

BuckarooBanzai

The Abe Vigoda of Mycotopia

• 8,968 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 July 2006 - 10:40 PM

"Good" is very much in the mind of the beholder.

#25 mycobri

mycobri

Stained Blue

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 3,508 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 11:45 PM

Kratom or Soma (carciprobidol)

#26 Dave_the_stoner

Dave_the_stoner

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 436 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 01:41 AM

Wild turkey 101

#27 DrGonzo

DrGonzo

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 11:12 AM

salvia and beer

#28 PSyChOViXeNFaIrY616

PSyChOViXeNFaIrY616

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 220 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 12:02 PM

Pure DXM is a mind fuck.

I tried dramamine once, 16 pills of that. Nearly died from heart failure. Tripped hard as fuck. ( wouldnt recommend that to my enemies...)

I dunno, fuck legal drugs. Do what you gotta do

really? i did a whole bottle i didnt trip much off dramamine i took 19 corecedin cough adn cold didnt do anything but throw up adn feel wasted.. :-( dramamine didnt do much for me either ill try it again w/ a few more than 12... relaly now? heart failure? how come? did u take other stuff w/ it?

#29 I_am_me

I_am_me

Odderator

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 2,228 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 01:00 PM

I sure wouldn't try anything that gave someone else heart failure. Especially if they said they wouldn't wish the experience on their worst enemies....ya know? I'm one for experimentation and dabbling in different types of drugs but I've never been into the "you have to take 15 times the recommended dosage and then you'll feel really fucked up! But watch out, lots of people get sick and feel horrible!". Drugs that are meant to fuck you up do so at safe dosages.

#30 eternalfrost

eternalfrost

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 811 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 01:15 PM

yea i have never personally tried drammamine, but have read lots of Erowid trip reports and have been with friends while they were on it.

seems a good deal of the trips have a 'spooky' theme such as lots of spiders and that type of stuff. and after witnessing my friend trying to tear apart the TV to 'get to the gnomes inside' i dont think i will ever try it haha.

#31 littlejohnnybiggums

littlejohnnybiggums

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 188 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 05:46 PM

I highly suggest not trying dramamine. it is a very dangerous drug. First off, if you over dose, you cannot vomit. Its for car sickness... you cannot puke anything out. 2nd of all, at such high doeses you will most likely have hard pulpitations, like me.

I smoked 2 bowls right after ingesting the pills. Within 30 minutes i was having hard problems.

The trip it self is not fun. Total delirum. Wild lines flashing before you. Then, my friends appeared before me and hung out, but they were not even in my home. I passed out in my bed thinking im going to over dose here in my bed, but i woke up next morning, hypersensitive to light and sound. To this day, i have heart problems. ( stinging pain, where i clutch my chest and sometimes have to stop moving )

Live young, die fast!

Dont fuck with RX.

#32 syvel

syvel

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 225 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 03:56 PM

Wild Dagga and Salvia.

I got a free sample of a 5x extract of Wild Dagga today, and just smoked it a few minutes ago, and it really does feel like weed. Obviously not as potent, and without the really deep body rushes that some good indica will give you. It's a head high, and I'm really enjoying it!

#33 reefer

reefer

Mod of the Ocean

• Expired Member
  • 1,050 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 04:22 PM

BEER!!!!!

That was my first thought. HOOOORAY BEER!!!

#34 i01231

i01231

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 173 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 05:31 PM

Iced latte from Dunkin Donuts. Lotsof sugar and cream.

#35 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,024 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 July 2007 - 06:27 PM

!01231 said:

Iced latte from Dunkin Donuts. Lotsof sugar and cream.

Right on!

#36 exitium

exitium

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 01:30 AM

Don't underestimate DXM, it's not a party drug or a light psychadelic experience by any means, especially at higher doses.

Getting totally :mistrust: :eusa_shif :puke: on legal stuff can be interesting, but if you're just aiming to get fucked up and not looking for any insight or anything...I'd recommend waiting till you can get good drugs that are simply fun and don't mess you up alot.

#37 Cactus Freak

Cactus Freak

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 09:54 AM

Out of all that i have read i have tried a bunch of them. I would have to agree with the dramamine would be the worst that is the most uncomfortable high i have ever felt and it is a daleriant so you dont relay no what you might do i have heard of people breaking in to cars looking for their keys and stuff like that. As for DXM i use to do that when i was younger but that seems a little hard on your body but in high doses it is a relay different trip. I have had the chance to try 2-CI and that is relay nice if any one gets a chance to try it i would suggest it, such a clear calm experience. I also have had a chance to try one in the DO family i dont know for sure what one it was but i think it was like DOI or something like that. They are just tweek like and on edge with out much visual i would pass on this one. I think that some form of DMT is one of the best though along with salvia,nitrous, and san pedro.

#38 cheech

cheech

wizard of sorts

• Expired Member
  • 574 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 01:29 PM

i'm not sure if it's still legal but i had some great times on dpt. mimosa bark properly prepared is good too.
and of course - BEER!
poppy pods can be bought on the net for dried flower arrangements, i love them in a nice cuppa tea.

#39 syvel

syvel

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 225 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 05:13 PM

Don't underestimate DXM, it's not a party drug or a light psychadelic experience by any means, especially at higher doses.

Getting totally :mistrust: :eusa_shif :puke: on legal stuff can be interesting, but if you're just aiming to get fucked up and not looking for any insight or anything...I'd recommend waiting till you can get good drugs that are simply fun and don't mess you up alot.

I don't know about that. At lower doses it can be a really good social lubricant. But, after trying it a certain amount of times, it loses the niceness and turns into just a really nasty 'blah'. at least that's how it was for me. After that, I never touched the stuff again.

#40 aumbrellaforainydays

aumbrellaforainydays

Holding Tank

• Expired Member
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 07:33 PM

a light psychadelic is just a psychadelic at lower doses. i like being a litttle hallucinated and then go chill with friends. the dissociated high, though i did fancy quite alot.

no one has said morning glory seeds, as i think they can be in the upper echelon of the legal status drugs. do them right and your be gone all night.
any LSA, i got to retrip on hawaiian woodrose seeds again.

amanitas, i believe this fungi stands alone in its psychadelicness. also not at all like the psilocybes, more of a learning mushroom.

poppy pods are an easy way to get eF'd up too. i am planning on making a tincture with this months harvest!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!