way way way fucking cool!

#3 Mrs.Hippie3

Mrs.Hippie3

QueenBee

• Founders
  • 11,103 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:16 PM

yeah too frickin cool! the looks on the faces of the judges was hilarious!! :lol: couldnt believe that noise was coming from that sweet innocent angels mouth! :amazed:

#4 sinful

sinful

I'm a Ninja

• OG VIP
  • 284 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:50 PM

HAHa that's great, Zombie Skin!

#5 Calaquendi

Calaquendi

Reflection

• OG VIP
  • 820 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:48 AM

As a general rule, I pretty much don't like kids. Of any size or, whatever...but man, this is crazy!

Those little creatures are possessed - without a doubt. Little demon - girl scared the shit outa me, I'm gonna have bad dreams I know it. That polka-dotted innocent little kidwear is so perfectly, brilliantly contrasted with their sound, if those little shits orchestrated that without adult influence, someone needs to check them scalps for three sixes.

Totally loved it :nana:

#6 shroom_seeker

shroom_seeker

Still seeking...

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:28 AM

Meh, just another brainwashed kiddie, just like the rest of 'em. :space: Personally i like to see 'Merika's little musical robots programmed with something classy, say the piano, or even a nice stringed instrument. To each their own!

I don't think this kid has a lot of talent, but fortunately for her, and whatever entities could profit from her, it doesn't take much these days! Don't be surprised to see the Death Metal Angel playing a more watered-down poppy set in the future, if it's meant to be. And i can guarantee you daddy will be right there lurking in the shadows, waiting for his $cut.

On a slightly related note... i found out a couple new years eve's ago that i really enjoy taking a large dose of Huachuma (bridgesii), turning on the old hard rock radio station, and just watching my visuals intuit the light and darkness of the music. For example, AC/DC made some awesome music, but they certainly sold their souls to the devil along the way.

Suckers of satan's cock!!! :evil:

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!