#1 MycoDani

MycoDani

Myco Chick

• Site Administrator
  • 9,857 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:19 PM

All buying and selling of syringes,plants,seeds etc.. Is for VIP members only.

VIP is only 20$ it shows support for the site and that you're a serious trader. No one wants to get burned which is why it's a VIP feature only. It shows you care about the site and your reputation on it.

All new members can become VIP and if you are looking for help with mycological or botanical supplies this would benefit you. :)

It also shows you care about Topia too :hippie:

I just wanted new members to know that asking for things on the boards is not allowed. It is only allowed in the VIP Marketplace.

Thank you for understanding this policy. When you join Mycotopia you are agreeing to follow all board rules and etiquette.

Any questions please contact us Mods we're here to help!

Mahalo!
MycoDani
Mycotopia Staff

Edited by Zen_, 04 May 2016 - 06:15 PM.

• Cindysid, mycolabs, torn2bits and 3 others like this

#2 bitterman

bitterman

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 10:15 PM

I look forward to becoming a VIP Member,I'll be  looking for trusted botanical suppliers in time. So I'll be looking for advice,as far as U.A.  and botanicals.So I have to look into contributions.Maybe the Mod. can direct me this.  Thanks,bitterman 

#3 maximusent

maximusent

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 03:00 PM

thanks for the info (: ill be donating, as soon as i can afford it XD times are slightly tight atm lol, but im impressed with the community and the information here so far, so its deffinatly worth 20 bucks no contest lol.

#4 Amanita Versicula

Amanita Versicula

Mycophiliac

• OG VIP
  • 97 posts

Donator

Posted 13 September 2015 - 12:47 PM

NOW i get it; and will do my part.

and hope ya all take credit card donations......nope strike that, i have a PAY-PAL acct# somewhere.

THANKS FOR THE INFO & clearing this matter up for me!

Though, from my relatively NEW status~i have encountered many more than generous members & feel ever so fortuante to be here!

thanks~again~

• AGAMA, Heirloom Spores, Ares and 1 other like this

#5 Jrotten

Jrotten

Mycotopiate

• Myco Newb
  • 282 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 07:44 PM

So does donating $20 get you vip access automatically or are they separate?

#6 Zen_

Zen_

Timelord

• Founders
  • 4,951 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 January 2016 - 07:59 PM

They were the same, they are now separate. Please hold on this as we are in transition. Donations always accepted, but we're redoing the VIP stuff.

#7 Zen_

Zen_

Timelord

• Founders
  • 4,951 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 January 2016 - 07:59 PM

https://mycotopia.ne...vip-and-awards/

#8 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

(~);}

• App Administrator
  • 2,811 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 April 2016 - 11:56 PM

The new VIP options are now available in "Go VIP"in the tabs on the Mycotopia page. https://mycotopia.ne...um-memberships/
This is currently the only way to go VIP, however donations are still valued and welcomed and we encourage the support. To donate without purchasing premium subscriptions you can go to the "Donate" tab on the top of the Mycotopia page. https://mycotopia.net/donate/
For Site specific questions (not grow advice) related to topics here please use the Puff, Puff and Pass Forum.

Edited by coorsmikey, 16 October 2016 - 04:17 PM.

• Amanita Versicula likes this

#9 Nsnail

Nsnail

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 56 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 03:51 PM

Can Bitcoin be used to buy vip?

#10 sillyrabbitcubiesR4us

sillyrabbitcubiesR4us

wanderess

• 528 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 June 2016 - 07:50 PM

Can Bitcoin be used to buy vip?

Unfortunately not at this time :/ Possibly sometime in the future.

However, we do accept paypal.

Edited by sillyrabbitcubiesR4us, 09 June 2016 - 07:50 PM.

#11 YeastLord

YeastLord

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 01:56 PM

I would like to become a VIP member, but when I try to open the VIP tab, it brings me to a page that says "There are no products here yet! Please check back soon.".

Is there any reason for this?

#12 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

(~);}

• App Administrator
  • 2,811 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 October 2016 - 02:07 PM

Yes there is reason, you are still in your "MycoNewb" probationary period. After to get passed that period and become a "Free Member" you will have more access to other functions of the board.
  • Amanita Versicula and YeastLord like this

#13 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

(~);}

• App Administrator
  • 2,811 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 October 2016 - 05:03 PM

I would like to become a VIP member, but when I try to open the VIP tab, it brings me to a page that says "There are no products here yet! Please check back soon.".
Is there any reason for this?

Try the VIP tab now! Let me know if it still don't work?

#14 salviamycelium

salviamycelium

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 167 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 07:14 AM

I'd like to go VIP but the last thing I want is to associate my personal data (full name, address etc) with an online forum. Any forum, for that matter.

I'd do BitCoin in a heartbeat.

Edited by salviamycelium, 31 December 2016 - 11:03 AM.

#15 sillyrabbitcubiesR4us

sillyrabbitcubiesR4us

wanderess

• 528 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 December 2016 - 11:47 AM

I'd like to go VIP but the last thing I want is to associate my personal data (full name, address etc) with an online forum. Any forum, for that matter.

There are ways, such as prepaid gift cards, etc. You don't have to login to pay through paypal, either. You can select the option of paying with a credit/debit card. I usually would go to a store, buy a prepaid gift card with cash, and make sure you don't have to register it with your name/address/ SS#. (They do have them, I've bought several before.)

TA DA! :) Hopefully you made the sound effect like I do when you read that.

#16 salviamycelium

salviamycelium

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 167 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 12:10 PM

No, no. What I'm saying is that I add anything - VIP membership or gift card to my cart here, then try to check out and I'm asked to enter all my data  :blush: Every time. How do I bypass that screen? 

There are ways, such as prepaid gift cards, etc. You don't have to login to pay through paypal, either. You can select the option of paying with a credit/debit card. I usually would go to a store, buy a prepaid gift card with cash, and make sure you don't have to register it with your name/address/ SS#. (They do have them, I've bought several before.)

TA DA! :) Hopefully you made the sound effect like I do when you read that.

Edited by salviamycelium, 31 December 2016 - 12:11 PM.

#17 sillyrabbitcubiesR4us

sillyrabbitcubiesR4us

wanderess

• 528 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 December 2016 - 12:25 PM

No, no. What I'm saying is that I add anything - VIP membership or gift card to my cart here, then try to check out and I'm asked to enter all my data   :blush: Every time. How do I bypass that screen? 

TA DA! :) Hopefully you made the sound effect like I do when you read that

On paypal or here? If it's on here, use your safe name and a safe address. If it's on paypal, usually you can get a paypal gift card with cash, and you don't have to create an account to use it - so you can use a safe name and address on there. IMO, that seems like the easiest thing to do. Go to a convenience store, purchase a paypal gift card, and use that to pay with

Don’t want to create a PayPal account just yet?

No problem! Just enter the card information as you normally do with a debit or credit card during checkout. For the billing address, you can enter your home or shipping address. As long as the prepaid gift card you selected has enough balance to cover the total amount, you are good to go! If you like this experience, you can sign up to become a PayPal member at any time.

https://www.paypal.c...paid-gift-cards

Edited by sillyrabbitcubiesR4us, 31 December 2016 - 12:26 PM.

• wharfrat likes this

#18 BatCountry

BatCountry

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 04:46 AM

Love it! Noob here to Mycotopia but well experienced cultivator of Cubes, moving onto Paneolus and Mexicana. Soon as I am reloacated and ready to start things up again, look forward to VIP and any exotics that there may be on offer!. 

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!