#21 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

(~);}

• App Administrator
  • 3,413 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 June 2017 - 06:41 PM

Can anyone confirm or deny (from recent experience) that a paypal gift card will work to buy VIP without any personal info?
I have been meaning to ask someone if I could snail mail a money order or cash somewhere. I could handle a no info paypal card if i'm sure they work though.
:tinfoil:

A private email will be sent for payment option that has multiple payment options. PayPal will not let Mycotopia have a public account. Please PM me for more info. Once payment is confirmed We will manually approve the order that is pushed
through the Mycotopia Store. We need all the help we can get while we are down and using a private payment processor. So please let me know privately what VIP you want and I can better direct you from there.
  • Spooner likes this

#22 nesmaster01

nesmaster01

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 09:15 AM

I really like the idea of this VIP section of the site. Hoping I can learn and grow on here and be a supporting member of the VIP soon.

#23 3rdEyeWideOpen

3rdEyeWideOpen

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 12:02 PM

Hey Mikey. I'd love to donate. I had an account years ago when I was fascinated with fungi.
  • coorsmikey likes this

#24 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

(~);}

• App Administrator
  • 3,413 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 August 2017 - 01:16 PM

Hey Mikey. I'd love to donate. I had an account years ago when I was fascinated with fungi.

That is very kind of you! I am assume because of the location of this post that you are wanting to upgrade to VIP as well. Please go into the tab at the top https://mycotopia.ne...um-memberships/ and select the package you wish and follow the steps to the end. It will ask for your billing info but there will be no place for a payment. I don't care what name you use but I need to know what it is so I can approve your order. Then send me Private message with the name you used for your order and the dollar amount.
Thanks you for your consideration to help support our home!

#25 LeonaLuna

LeonaLuna

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 02:46 PM

I see that only VIP can sell or buy right? But, I can ask a donate of prints or serynges? If I can, has a right place to ask for donates?

#26 wharfrat

wharfrat

someone familiar

• App Administrator
  • 5,250 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 August 2017 - 03:12 PM

I see that only VIP can sell or buy right? But, I can ask a donate of prints or serynges? If I can, has a right place to ask for donates

you can become a VIP and ask others in the Market Place.. no buying, selling, trading or asking for donations on the open board. 

#27 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

(~);}

• App Administrator
  • 3,413 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 August 2017 - 04:49 PM

I see that only VIP can sell or buy right? But, I can ask a donate of prints or serynges? If I can, has a right place to ask for donates?

Letting people get to know you by just being an active member, you will find that many of us like to network much like mycelium does. There are many very generous people that make it their mission to spread spores around the world.
  • wharfrat and LeonaLuna like this

#28 tuftygrasses

tuftygrasses

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 86 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 03:48 PM

Can we specify only to trade prints in our own country ?

#29 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

(~);}

• App Administrator
  • 3,413 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 September 2017 - 04:42 PM

If you are VIP you can trade with whoever you choose, however the people I other counties might feel left out and discriminated. Me, I enjoy making new friends in other countries to broaden my network. Personally I prefer sharing my address with others that do not live In the same jurisdiction:)

Edited by coorsmikey, 11 September 2017 - 06:59 PM.

• Sidestreet likes this

#30 Heirloom

Heirloom

Quantum Particle

• OG VIP
  • 4,361 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 September 2017 - 08:04 PM

I enjoy networking with people in other countries, has brought a lot of joy to me to send prints. I recently received some prints of Pans from the Philippines and I love that. Sending prints is like sending a letter. Now I don't send live cultures or plants out of country

#31 tuftygrasses

tuftygrasses

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 86 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 02:21 AM

Cool. And didnt consider any legal thing. Mostly just thinking about having to visit the post office :) I have a post box on my street you see so if I have stops I can just walk outside in my slippers and drop the letter inside. Thanks for replies :)

#32 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

(~);}

• App Administrator
  • 3,413 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 October 2017 - 01:38 AM

Please visit this thread for more info: https://mycotopia.ne...without-paypal/
  • tuftygrasses likes this

#33 tuftygrasses

tuftygrasses

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 86 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 04:29 AM

Rightyo..on it thanks...

#34 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,232 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 October 2017 - 04:59 AM

When filling out customs stickers for other countries, I have a favorite phrase.

Birthday Present

No Comercial Value

It seems to work well for me, providing a minimum of information while not being provocative.

• coorsmikey, salviamycelium and tuftygrasses like this

#35 MycoMan

MycoMan

"Mycophiliac"

• Black VIP
  • 347 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 03:39 PM

Now I know a little better I was wondering how it was with trading to other members, now I know to keep it here Thank You! Awesome trades so far!!!

• coorsmikey likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!