129 replies to this topic

#121 Boebs

Boebs

Psychonaut

• VIP
  • 1,091 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 July 2020 - 06:29 AM

Message coorsmikey he will set you strait:)

#122 Boebs

Boebs

Psychonaut

• VIP
  • 1,091 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 July 2020 - 06:43 AM

Message coorsmikey he will set you strait:)

#123 p2p

p2p

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 104 posts

Posted 06 July 2020 - 10:35 PM

Thanks. I did.

What are the various benefits of VIP?

Edited by p2p, 06 July 2020 - 10:36 PM.

#124 LIFELESSDEAD

LIFELESSDEAD

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 103 posts

Posted 30 August 2020 - 12:22 PM

bit coin?

#125 LIFELESSDEAD

LIFELESSDEAD

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 103 posts

Posted 30 August 2020 - 12:22 PM

bit coin?

#126 Tycelium

Tycelium

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 November 2020 - 10:25 AM

Good morning everyone, I have been searching around for the VIP lounge and cannot seem to access it. Is the VIP lounge still available for the members?

#127 cujoloki

cujoloki

unbeknownst

• OG VIP
  • 263 posts

Posted 16 November 2020 - 02:05 PM

Good morning everyone, I have been searching around for the VIP lounge and cannot seem to access it. Is the VIP lounge still available for the members?

The administrators will get back to you soon. Allow a them a lil' bit of time to get to you.

• Tycelium likes this

#128 Tycelium

Tycelium

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 November 2020 - 04:21 PM

Thank you

Edited by Tycelium, 16 November 2020 - 04:22 PM.

#129 Tycelium

Tycelium

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 November 2020 - 04:22 PM

The administrators will get back to you soon. Allow a them a lil' bit of time to get to you.
Thank you!

#130 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Passenger

• App Administrator
  • 7,527 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 November 2020 - 08:25 PM

Actually any VIP could field those questions.

Good Morning well Evening now! I haven't seen a VIP lounge, but that may be because I am not a VIP member? ( I can see all subforums too) So is it still available? No there is not a group or forum here called "VIP Lounge" so it not available. (yet) There is a subforum named "Market Place" that maybe someone earlier in this thread may have labeled it VIP Lounge, I didn't go back and read the whole thread. Regardless if we are even talking about the same forum, it wouldn't be a "VIP" lounge or market place if it was in plain view for everyone to see and search. In other words, anything VIP is only visible to VIP members besides member's user purple user group titles. Even though every member is very important, contributing members earn the purple title. Some contribute with content, some contribute by helping the community, and others contribute with donations and financials.

Even though I think I overkilled it on answering the questions asked, I feel that there may be an un asked agenda. Which is tricky on it's own to answer but more difficult when its not asked. So I'm gonna throw out a short quick answer. Mycotopia has to be careful of how and why we accept money. There are things that we talk about that are not legal and financial institutions do not want to be affiliated with that illegal stuff without a hefty fee that costs more that we take in monthly. So that being said we also provide education and safe use information that we are allowed to accept donations for. We risk our ability to accept donations if we don't screen that very carefully. If someone is donating so they can get access to stuff they wouldn't have normally then that would be considered a purchase. If someone donates with the intent on seeing this place stays online then thats considered a donation. We like to reward the members that do help support with some added features that are probably not even worth the amount of said donation. See where I'm going with this short quick answer?

Now for reals this time. Before we accept any donation from anyone they are vetted some way or another. This Is the biggest value of all to all the other VIP members (investors) so they have less to be concerned about. Generally we like to see some reputation which is gained by posting content that expresses that you are of like mind and have good intentions. Unless you speak in code that only the like minded know in your first 6 posts, then it usually takes a bit longer before we will share our personal (financial) info with you.  That really sucks for the average anonymous newb that comes aboard and truly loves this place vs the ones that come around thinking we have some super secret store that they can donate and have unlimited access to stuff that you can only get on the dark web. I will usually not respond to inquires until I see and established reputation. I say this for all newbs that inquire. Don't feel bad if you don't get a response right away, now you know why.

Edited by coorsmikey, 16 November 2020 - 08:56 PM.

• Sidestreet, Mushinist, Salty117 and 1 other like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!