24 replies to this topic

#21 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,757 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 December 2016 - 03:08 PM

Im still scouring the planet looking for the best portable vape.  I wish I could find a water -vape?  Is there even such a thing?  I love how the bubbler hits so smooth.  I wish they could combine that with a vape.  Anybody have one they love?  Or heard of a good one?

#22 fungi2bwith

fungi2bwith

cat-monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,355 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 December 2016 - 04:18 PM

I know there are attachments for vapes that are bubbler-like....

maxresdefault.jpg

here's one that's more compact....

itaste-vv-bubbler.jpg

Edited by fungi2bwith, 23 December 2016 - 04:19 PM.

#23 fungi2bwith

fungi2bwith

cat-monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,355 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 December 2016 - 04:25 PM

Im still scouring the planet looking for the best portable vape.  I wish I could find a water -vape?  Is there even such a thing?  I love how the bubbler hits so smooth.  I wish they could combine that with a vape.  Anybody have one they love?  Or heard of a good one?

What are you looking for in a vape @riseabove?  Are you looking to vape concentrates, or dry herbs? If concentrates, do you want a cartridge or "freeform" vape....by that I mean, do you want to put the dab in there and vape, or do you want a pre-filled cartridge?  Do you want it for stealth?  Do you want to use it as your main smoking tool? If so, do you want the tolerance to go through the roof with vaping dabs all the time?   These are the questions you need to decide on before purchasing a vape...I wish someone had asked me these questions before I went out and spent.....300$ on several different vapes......

I use a preloaded cartridge (comes in a variety of flavors, terpines) while at work or in public. It can't be smelled, so is great for stealth. I can get high walking down the street and no one is the wiser. Muv is the company name... muvproducts.com

If looking for a dry herb vape....do you want something that is expensive and you can play "simon" on...such as the Pax 2....or do you go with a quality, yet still expensive brand like storz  & bickel hand held vape.....If I had my druthers, I would go with the storz and bickel, but.....I found that the O-Pen Ziggy Marley dry herb vape is amazing.....not so great for traveling, unless you have a power source to charge it on....but otherwise great bang for the buck....

just my 2 cents

Edited by fungi2bwith, 23 December 2016 - 04:39 PM.

• riseabovethought likes this

#24 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 6,942 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 February 2017 - 03:31 AM

The da vinci is a great portable vaporizer.  I bought the 8" snorkel for a smoother smoke.  325°F seems to work well.  Too bad there isn't a light to tell you the THC is gone....or your brain is fried....LoL

I just got the da vinci accent vape and its pretty good ...but ya when is it done it seems to pull some out for a while but when the smoke gets thinner I turn the heat up from 350F to 400F then it gets the rest out and its done ;) and ya brain is fried :) I think I am saving on my medicinal weed using a bowl now instead of a dube so by half or a third so its working

what to do with the burnt weed tho could I still use it in oil for baking? It seems like there is still something left in the burnt weed but I have no idea havent tried it yet.....

#25 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 6,942 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 February 2017 - 03:31 AM

The da vinci is a great portable vaporizer.  I bought the 8" snorkel for a smoother smoke.  325°F seems to work well.  Too bad there isn't a light to tell you the THC is gone....or your brain is fried....LoL

I just got the da vinci accent vape and its pretty good ...but ya when is it done it seems to pull some out for a while but when the smoke gets thinner I turn the heat up from 350F to 400F then it gets the rest out and its done ;) and ya brain is fried :) I think I am saving on my medicinal weed using a bowl now instead of a dube so by half or a third so its working

what to do with the burnt weed tho could I still use it in oil for baking? It seems like there is still something left in the burnt weed but I have no idea havent tried it yet.....

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!