Posted 08 July 2006 - 01:09 PM

seeds are key!

#42 beardedlady

beardedlady

Documented Deemster

• Expired Member
  • 704 posts

Posted 08 July 2006 - 07:59 PM

Yes, this is the first time I've done it. I found the coca tea online about six months ago and have only just gotten the free time necessary to try it.

Where can I buy the seeds? I would be very interested in that, though I'm afraid my current climate could prove far from suitable (about 40 degrees north, eastern seaboard). Still worth a shot and I will move to a more hospitable region when I can.

Also, anybody know some good brands for potassium permanganate?

E-mail your vendor selling the tea, and ask if they have any fresh seeds. I think germination rate is about 70-80%.

Grow a few plants indoors, maybe?

#43 ExtraKryspi

ExtraKryspi

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 July 2006 - 08:32 PM

I'm going to be a freshman at college away from home, and the chances of me staying put long enough for the coca to properly mature are minimal. That's a good idea though, for when I do get a chance. It takes something like three or four years for it to attain the proper maturity, I believe.

#44 Apprenticeofall

Apprenticeofall

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 06:43 PM

if you use 1kg of dry leave and you realise the process perfect you will obtain 4-5 gr of aprox. 80% pure cocaine

http://www.angelfire...planet/dbotany/ for erythroxylon novogranatense var novogranatense seeds
http://groups.msn.co.../_homepage.msnw for erythroxylon novogranatense var truxillense seeds
http://cocagrowers.org/ for erythroxylon coca seeds and plants

The three are really good providers,I am not relationed with they,but I can confirm that because some people that I know bought seeds in this sites.In this sites you have a lot of information about this plant,too.

,but one plant yield 30gr of dry leaves at year or 120gr if you climate is the best posible(27C all year),and you need 3 years to the plant are ready to take the leaves,and the growing of this plant is not easy out of his climate.you need 100 plants for 15gr at year of cocaine.For me grown this plant out of his climate is a lost of time,die at 7-8C,and you need a lot of space(indoor is not possible for yield),if you have a climate where the temperature are more of 15C all the year the grown is possible outdoor,but you will need a lot of space for put a rentable yield plants.But if you like the plants you can take some seeds and growing in your house a few plants ,and chewing the leaves and presume to have the coca plant.For bussiness FORGET THAT,for the way I tell that coca leaves are illegal and you can have a lot the problems if in the border identify that.

#45 Apprenticeofall

Apprenticeofall

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 06:54 PM

I lived in Peru and I see the process(only to coca leaves to coca base,is the usual process in Peru),I see the grown of this plant for 5 years,cuttings,seeds,the form of chewing that and more,the information that I put is correct,no doubt.

#46 ExtraKryspi

ExtraKryspi

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 54 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 08:04 PM

That is what I like to hear, the voice of Truth. Tell me, do you know how many coca plants are typically grown per hectare? And is temperature the most important factor to consider in finding a place to grow coca? Do you know enough about the climate and whatnot of the United States to venture any guesses as to possible places where coca would grow?

That said, I wouldn't mind tending to one hundred coca plants for fifteen grams of cocaine a year.

#47 Apprenticeofall

Apprenticeofall

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 10:06 PM

yes,the temperature is the problem,no other
the answer is easy,I explain that before,you need one place that the temperature don,t down to 10C all year,the plant grown between 18C to 29C ,over 29 grown very slow ,under 10 can die and less of 4C die sure.

""That said, I wouldn't mind tending to one hundred coca plants for fifteen grams of cocaine a year""

sorry but that is the reality,that is other great great great problem,every hectare in Peru can have over 15000-20000 plants,and one hectare give 800 kg of fresh leaves=200 of dry leaves=1kg of cocaine for crop,in USA you only can expect one crop for year.
you see 100 plants=over 7gr in Peru the plant grown over 50 cm for take the leaves better,you can leave the plant grown 1 m and you have more leaves ,then 100 plants =over 15 gr at year,you see a lot of work and money for nothing.
you have that very very difficult really,is for that that you not see this plant in other places,is not profitable,you need good climate all year,you need a lot of plants and is illegal,if you find the good climate place,how you hide that in USA?

#48 ExtraKryspi

ExtraKryspi

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 54 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 03:30 PM

I'd be doing this mainly for personal pleasure so I wouldn't have an excessive amount of plants around. If you can fit 15000 plants per hectare in Peru, then it sounds like I'd really only want or need about a hectare, which isn't really that much land. It wouldn't be a big problem to hide. I doubt they even look for coca in the States and since it would be for myself and close friends, no need to worry about outsiders. California and environs would probably be my best option for location... maybe somewhere on the southeast like Mississippi or Florida but even there the temperature can drop too low, although I could probably adopt techniques used for growing fruit and whatnot. I have a lot more research to do, though.

Thanks for those websites; that dbotany one is very helpful and thorough.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!