2165 replies to this topic

#2101 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 3,378 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 January 2022 - 05:27 PM

I had some friends that escaped a search one time and they figured too dirty as well. The cops luckily never checked that one object that had the stash in it, I forget what it was

Hey, you never know when you might need 130 random plastic bags.

• Skywatcher and Juthro like this

#2102 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 10,300 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 January 2022 - 01:15 AM

This gives an entire new meaning to rolling dirty :)

• TVCasualty and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

#2103 rockyfungus

rockyfungus

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 2,407 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 January 2022 - 07:14 AM

What happened to being proud of your work.

poopshoes.jpg

• TVCasualty, Juthro, FLASHINGROOSTER and 1 other like this

#2104 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 15,092 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 January 2022 - 09:14 AM

What happened to being proud of your work.

He's just someone who watched the whole orientation video and took it to heart. Bringing his own poop shoes means he's management material.

[Direct Link]

• Juthro and rockyfungus like this

#2105 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 10,300 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 January 2022 - 08:00 PM

I didn't really know where to post this little bit of irony, so it got put here...

post-136504-0-09956100-1642467596.jpg

Attached Thumbnails

• unnamed.jpg

Edited by Juthro, 17 January 2022 - 08:00 PM.

• Skywatcher, SteampunkScientist and RiseUp like this

#2106 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 3,378 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 January 2022 - 03:58 PM

[Direct Link]

• Justintime likes this

#2107 ElPirana

ElPirana

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,200 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 January 2022 - 03:21 PM

Did you all hear about the jet that sucked up a baggage cart into the engine this weekend in Chicago? Not sure where else to post this.

[Direct Link]

• TVCasualty, Juthro and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

#2108 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 15,092 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 January 2022 - 04:39 PM

That's why I never check any bags! Sure, most of the time they just lose your luggage and don't shred it to bits, but when I stock up on edibles 'n' such in a legal state before flying home I want to make sure they get there with me.

Pro-tip: Don't do that flying out of Phoenix, though.

They seem to sniff carry-ons for cannabis since they sure were interested in my bag last time (~1 year ago) but never connected the dots that all my contraband was in the form of gummies mixed into granola. I got a kick out of how they put your bag right in front of you then tell you that you are NOT to touch it under any circumstances while the security tool rummages around in it. That's just a trick to get you to reveal where your stuff is stashed since rookie smugglers often can't help but reflexively move toward or reach out to 'protect' their stuff when the TSA actor, err I mean Agent touches the thing it's hidden in (same old trick Customs uses; they don't look at your crap, they look at how you react to them touching your crap).

#2109 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 15,092 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 January 2022 - 04:44 PM

Nothing new under the Sun?

CryptoCave.jpg

• Juthro and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

#2110 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 3,378 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 February 2022 - 04:41 PM

Did you all hear about the jet that sucked up a baggage cart into the engine this weekend in Chicago? Not sure where else to post this.

[Direct Link]

"Well looks like we had some minor turbulence on the runway there folks, preparing for pre flight checklist"

#2111 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 3,378 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 February 2022 - 04:46 PM

That's why I never check any bags! Sure, most of the time they just lose your luggage and don't shred it to bits, but when I stock up on edibles 'n' such in a legal state before flying home I want to make sure they get there with me.

Pro-tip: Don't do that flying out of Phoenix, though.

They seem to sniff carry-ons for cannabis since they sure were interested in my bag last time (~1 year ago) but never connected the dots that all my contraband was in the form of gummies mixed into granola. I got a kick out of how they put your bag right in front of you then tell you that you are NOT to touch it under any circumstances while the security tool rummages around in it. That's just a trick to get you to reveal where your stuff is stashed since rookie smugglers often can't help but reflexively move toward or reach out to 'protect' their stuff when the TSA actor, err I mean Agent touches the thing it's hidden in (same old trick Customs uses; they don't look at your crap, they look at how you react to them touching your crap).

100% agree. I remember a pivotal moment  after I shrugged off the defensive stance of being investigated when I was having my bad searched. Said to myself and likely my body language reflected, "go ahead dude search away, I got nothing to hide". Almost immediately after that the search intensity  dropped off and the search and the speed increased to get it over with.

• TVCasualty likes this

#2112 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 15,092 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 February 2022 - 10:27 AM

This also counts as a "WTF?" but it's so inane I can't take it seriously enough to not laugh:

WTF.jpg

I'm also curious what the "Vice President of Inclusive Excellence" is actually VP of. An organization? An idea? And why contact the VP? is the President just too busy being inclusively excellent, or excellently inclusive, or something?

Would I trigger a student and send them to the "Victim's Assistance Hotline" (for speech?!?) if I advocated for exclusive excellence, which is much more in line with the concept of "excellence?" I mean, if we include everyone under the umbrella of 'excellent' then no one is excellent anymore. It's "crabs in a bucket" v2.0 (the "woke" version).

Who do I call when I've been traumatized by the terrifying implications of accepting the notion that words cause literal trauma?

• FLASHINGROOSTER likes this

#2113 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 3,378 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 February 2022 - 07:58 PM

Ghostbusters

Fortunately for us we are not students that exist in such a climate. I wonder how long places like topia will be around in the future. Where policy can bend a little where it needs to accommodate discussion.

Your comments would likely be referred to the vice excellents office for disciplinary actions, spreading hate and violence with your questions

Edited by FLASHINGROOSTER, 09 February 2022 - 07:58 PM.

#2114 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 15,092 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 February 2022 - 11:42 AM

I don't think that this is news (I mean, it's the NY Post ffs):

Celebrity-obsessed people are less intelligent, new study boldly claims

I have a feeling the writer is paraphrasing those Hungarian academics, though I suspect that this is an accurate summary of their conclusions:

Obsessed with Kim Kardashian’s butt? Can’t get enough of Bennifer getting back together? Chances are you’re an idiot — at least according to Hungarian academics.

• Juthro likes this

#2115 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 3,378 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 February 2022 - 10:49 AM

I love when these academics "prove" stuff that was plain as day. New study proves water is wet and wind blows.

• TVCasualty likes this

#2116 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 15,092 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 February 2022 - 05:27 PM

I love when these academics "prove" stuff that was plain as day. New study proves water is wet and wind blows.

Part of me hates to be "that guy." But I guess part of me also likes to be since I keep being that guy.

Anyway, apologies in advance for this pedantry but technically-speaking water is one of the only things that can never, ever be "wet." (assuming standard temp and pressure, of course).

Apparently the Winter Olympics have begun. I hadn't been paying attention because fuck the Olympics. This sums things up nicely IMO:

post-102948-0-63673200-1644791041.jpg

Attached Thumbnails

• winterolympics.jpg

#2117 Pepper34045

Pepper34045

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 February 2022 - 11:33 PM

I’m obsessed with this picture from ElPirana. And I also have a talent for making ridiculous shit.

Behold the lovechild of these two facts.

556B8E63-981D-42F7-9FB2-9C931CBF2316.jpeg

I’d say I’m sorry for the ridiculousness, but it’s unbecoming of a lady to tell such a lie.
  • TVCasualty, Skywatcher, Juthro and 3 others like this

#2118 ElPirana

ElPirana

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,200 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 February 2022 - 09:55 AM

I’m obsessed with this picture from ElPirana. And I also have a talent for making ridiculous shit.
Behold the lovechild of these two facts.

I love it! Even if nothing else comes of these shrooms, this made it all worthwhile!!
  • Juthro, Salty117 and Pepper34045 like this

#2119 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 15,092 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 February 2022 - 03:51 PM

post-102948-0-88893800-1644871854.jpg

Attached Thumbnails

• valentine.jpg

#2120 TVCasualty