Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * * * * 10 votes

What did you do to your cacti/botanical garden today (pictures welcome)

• Please log in to reply
1062 replies to this topic

#1061 Neptunechild

Neptunechild

Cactus Wizard

• OG VIP
  • 663 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 04:50 PM

I was hoping for an easy journey( not spending $100's or thousands of $ per learning experience + prescious years ) but the real pleasure is to be found is the path, the journey, not the destination.

Namaste

You know how my journey started? I bought a Peyote from a local trusted vendor to eat it. It's still alive and I have a couple of 100's more lol. And I started sowing big scale as well. This is therapy. It gives me thoughtfulness, sense of responsibility, calmness, joy and much more. I have actually enough active cacti to send the entire neighborhood on a trip, but I'm still waiting for the right moment..and I'm an very active psychonaut in general.

I love it. It will become and already is my lifework.

• Heirloom and skunk like this

#1062 tuftygrasses

tuftygrasses

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 154 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:17 PM

Im joining this thread to learn. Ive got a selection of medical seeds Ive picked up when they have been on offer. I tried growing Peyote a few years ago but it never germinated so I need to learn more and then start a fresh in spring :)

• Heirloom and Neptunechild like this

#1063 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,796 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted Today, 08:28 PM

I agree. For cactus, most especially peyote, the voyage is the destination.

How many people have  we heard from who have grow buttons to maturity and never taken a bite of their considerable collection?

It would be like eating your own children.

Thank goodness for cheap and easy trichocereus  :)

Edited by pharmer, Today, 08:28 PM.

• Heirloom and skunk like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!