9 replies to this topic

#1 Mrs.Hippie3

Mrs.Hippie3

QueenBee

• Founders
  • 11,100 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 July 2014 - 11:21 AM

i was cleaning off my husbands bar one day a couple years back and came across a fifth of Yukon Jack that was the wrong color....  :dry:.... so i opened it up and took a whiff... :ohmy: ... thats NOT whiskey or water! im not much of a drinker so i didnt taste it. i almost threw it out but decided to put it back on the bar since it was obviously something. then i was talking with my aunt a few days later when she mentioned my husbands moonshine he used to make and the little light bulb lit up above my head! thats what that is!!! the last bottle of moonshine my husband ever made! adding up the age it has to be at least 5 years old now!  soo glad i didnt throw it away!

so anyway i came across it again but this time i grew some balls and took a swig...  :ohmy: .... it was smooth as hell going down!! sweet as hell too! so i took it to my friends last night and we dented the hell outta it! ima lightweight and i was taking shots without a chaser! think it literally crossed my eyes after about the fourth shot... may have been the fifth or sixth! i lost track after the second or third i think...lol.... my friend on the other hand can drink any man under the table but by the end of the night her eyes were lookin a bit crossed too! 

gonna share what i got left with my brother tonight. although its not usually a good idea to get us drunk together as we usually end up fighting. last one standing kicks the other ones ass...lol...  :chucks: 

• bugs, coorsmikey, kcmoxtractor and 8 others like this

#2 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,752 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:18 PM

Let us know who wins the fight, and yes aging helps shine, but mine seldom makes it more than 6 months.

Edited by Spooner, 26 July 2014 - 05:55 PM.

• Juthro likes this

#3 Trippy_Toes

Trippy_Toes

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 201 posts

Donator

Posted 26 July 2014 - 02:57 PM

Shine on you crazy diamond;)
Here, Here... To Hippie!

Edited by Trippy_Toes, 26 July 2014 - 02:57 PM.

#4 Viridis420

Viridis420

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 212 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 July 2014 - 06:31 PM

Ahh sibling rivalry..I say kick his ass

#5 Mrs.Hippie3

Mrs.Hippie3

QueenBee

• Founders
  • 11,100 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 July 2014 - 07:35 PM

lol well i am older so there aint a fight ive lost yet... lol... told him i didnt need even need a chaser with it and he said this i gotta see! you better bring that shit over!...and so our first argument begins with who is driving over to whose house... whoever drives wont be able to drink as much... i say i got the shine he can come over here but he has 3 boys who like to tear my stuff up so i guess ill let him win this one but im kickin his ass as soon as i get there! lol

• TurkeyRanch likes this

#6 Mrs.Hippie3

Mrs.Hippie3

QueenBee

• Founders
  • 11,100 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:33 PM

man this shit is a creeper too! hits you like 30 minutes later and by then youve already had 5 shots! made my brother save the last shot to pour over my husbands grave and almost had to fight him for it! lol 

• TurkeyRanch likes this

#7 Trippy_Toes

Trippy_Toes

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 201 posts

Donator

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:37 PM

So you kicked his ass, nothing like a moonshine ass whooping! Cheers!

#8 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,752 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:28 AM

Of course I'll pour a bottle of whiskey over your grave...

...but you wouldn't mind if I drink it first

#9 Mrs.Hippie3

Mrs.Hippie3

QueenBee

• Founders
  • 11,100 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:43 AM

Of course I'll pour a bottle of whiskey over your grave...

...but you wouldn't mind if I drink it first

i sense a bit of sarcasm here that im on no mood for today so id watch yourself if i were you. and yes my husband was a very generous man... he would want us to drink it. he would probably even make me take the last shot and not waste it by pouring it on his grave. 

#10 Stoned Angel

Stoned Angel

aka dew drop daddy

• OG VIP
  • 1,993 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:48 AM

Ah man, that's pretty fuckin cool you found that! It's like your pouring one out for you Homie. Ah, what a Gift :wink: Drink one down for me too.

[Direct Link]

Edited by Stoned Angel, 27 July 2014 - 10:50 AM.

• Juthro and Mystique Butterfly like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!