Fisana

- - - - -

Crystal to blotter [lsd]

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_adam_*

Guest_adam_*

Posted 09 February 2005 - 04:12 PM

Sensational thread, thank you to all who contributed, Sidney.....

#22 Guest_strangeland_*

Guest_strangeland_*

Posted 09 February 2005 - 04:57 PM

Quoting Chinacat72

"In the days of old tour wasn't just a time to flood the country with LSD, but also about making connections. For those of us on the road full time we needed an income when we got back to the bay area. Meeting kind people on tour was always nice, but it also provided an chance to spread the juice when we wern't traveling. When the Dead toured 4 times a year you would meet all sorts of folks from every nook and crany of the US. Some of these people were chosen to provide for there community. This is a huge link in the distribution chain. And its also in very, very bad shape.

When Jerry died there was a lot of folks who quit touring. As people moved around connections were severed. In the old days if you lost track of people you knew you would see them at the next tour. Now thats not an option because there is no tour. People have fell out of touch. People have moved on. So as the years have moved on the existing links have been stretched thinner and thinner."

#23 Guest_pbeester_*

Guest_pbeester_*

Posted 09 February 2005 - 06:34 PM

oh there are tours now... I wish they'd last forever!!!

#24 Guest_strangeland_*

Guest_strangeland_*

Posted 09 February 2005 - 06:55 PM

I'm starting to think the Brotherhood is just one more lost religion.

I have little faith in the LSD movement ever getting full steam again. I hope i'm wrong. It will always be around, but the not like it was. The distribution system is in shambles. It seems that a whole new generation of younger people lacking the once highly held ethics are ruining things.

On a positive note, the psychedelic movement will continue. Things change and may seem dark ,but we must continue. The psychedelic experience and man have been together for thousands of years. It survived christianity,it can survive anything. It goes underground now and then, but is there for those dedicated enough to seek it out. If you feel strongly about the benefits of psychedelics then do something positive about it.

You can't expect the old generation to carry the torch forever. A new wave of dedicated folks needs to rise up and continue this work. Can you think of a more important thing to do?

i believe there's a large number of us who would LOVE to get into it and help, how is this possible?

It is going to be tough for any new people to get into this work. This summer has shown that poor choices were made in who would spread the love. Not saying it can't be done, but it will be tough. It usually takes a few years of hanging around. Your intentions will be tested.

Not to worry though, because there are many ways we can all help.

First is to become educated and responsible when it comes to psychedelics. Know the facts and when debating sceptics be mature and informed. Most people have very poor info about LSD. Rumors and bullshit plague its myth. The more people we have telling the truth the better.

Turn people on. You'll never make a closer friend than one you turned on. After you get to know the effects of psychedelics you can tell that certain people would benefit from them. Talk to them if they're willing. Don't be pushy, but offer them info. Then if they want offer them the chance. The more truthful info they have the better off they'll be.

I am a firm believer that psychedelics can be shown to be useful in mental health. I am in the middle of a 9 year academic voyage to get the proper credentials to help if the chance arises. If we can prove through science and medicine that LSD is benifitial then we make a great step forward. Not only will it help expell the nasty rumors around them, but give people the chance touch the healing energy that LSD can open up. Studies are under way in the US right now. There for conditions like OCD. Even though most of us don't have OCD this study is important. It establishes the safety of psychedelics. This opens the doors for further studies that cover other areas. Before the scheduling of LSD there was a lot of research being done. Alot of it was very promising.

LSD and other psychedelics were placed in the schedule one category and access to them was cut off even to legit researchers. This was a total political move that had nothing to do with the saftey or benefits of LSD. It was about trying to get control of a generation that didn't want to be under control. Theres many researchers in the world very interested in psychedelic research. These are very bright M.D.'s, PhD's and scientists. The more help on this front the better. This is were I will spend my remaining years for the movement.

Supply- There is always a need for psychedelics. If your totally dedicated and willing to risk your freedom to better this planet through providing psychedelics then all the info you need is available at your finger tips.

I can think of nothing more important for the survival of our species and those we live with then for us all to have access to the psychedelic experience."

#25 Guest_strangeland_*

Guest_strangeland_*

Posted 10 February 2005 - 04:38 PM

To give some closure to this thread, a beautiful prayer:

-by innerbeing

"Let us pray for the Brotherhood, for their infinite compassion, and for their understanding of the sufferings of us unawakened individuals. May they realize that there are many who could benefit from their understanding here and now. We could only hope that they will recognize the need amongst us and they will respond out of their compassionate grace to help us in these dark times. We must generate the loving consciousness that has been lost in this decade.....we must develop loving-kindness for all of our brothers and sisters, and we must share these qualities with everyone at all times. The time has come, my dear Brothers, for a reawakening of the values, of which you hold so dear, let us continue what you have started. We wait with patience for your response....and we shall continue to wait for as long as it takes. Peace be with you all."

#26 meihoe

meihoe

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 95 posts

Posted 10 February 2005 - 09:58 PM

This was the best thread I have ever read. Thanks!!!!!! Wow, do I miss acid!!Posted Image

#27 Guest_thefungione_*

Guest_thefungione_*

Posted 12 February 2005 - 01:57 AM

There's fluff around...just gotta look...I promise. Its finally time again..

#28 Guest_vrooota!_*

Guest_vrooota!_*

Posted 13 February 2005 - 03:30 PM

Thanx for the wonderful read Strangeland, this thread rocks!
Posted Image

#29 polly ester

polly ester

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 07:20 PM

i looked around and couldn't find anything. what would be a good way to store blotter?
would say keeping it in a cigarette pack wrapped in the celophane from the outside be adequate for long storage?

yes i know, i'm unworthy.

xoxo
polly

#30 green_thumb

green_thumb

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 31 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 07:39 PM

LSD breaks down when exposed to oxygen and light. keep it in a totally dark container (35 mm film container) in the fridge.

From LSD, "My Problem Child" - Albert Hoffman
http://www.psychedel....org/child5.htm
Only in completely oxygen-free ampules protected from light is LSD absolutely stable. Such ampules, containing 100 µg (= 0.1 mg) LSD-tartrate (tartaric acid salt of LSD) in 1 cc of aqueous solution, were produced for biological research and medicinal use by the Sandoz firm. LSD in tablets prepared with additives that inhibit oxidation, while not absolutely stable, at least keeps for a longer time. But LSD preparations often found on the black market—LSD that has been applied in solution onto sugar cubes or blotting paper—decompose in the course of weeks or a few months.

#31 Guest_thafunkyone_*

Guest_thafunkyone_*

Posted 25 April 2005 - 07:58 PM

or in the freezer...I'm not into long term tho...:)

#32 I_am_me

I_am_me

Odderator

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 2,228 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 08:09 PM

Even wrapped up in foil in a dark place in a place that doesn't get "hot" is fine.

#33 Raptor

Raptor

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 176 posts

Posted 26 April 2005 - 09:35 AM

yes foil is the common must.. I suppose also if one had a vacuum sealer...

#34 Guest_JT_*

Guest_JT_*

Posted 26 April 2005 - 11:20 AM

i like to store it on my tongue usually.
sometimes i'm a swallower.

#35 I_am_me

I_am_me

Odderator

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 2,228 posts

Posted 26 April 2005 - 11:37 AM

Hehe I bet some people have pieces you would be scared to store on your tounge.

#36 Guest_thafunkyone_*

Guest_thafunkyone_*

Posted 26 April 2005 - 11:44 AM

I've had some stored on my tongue you'd be scared of...:D

#37 I_am_me

I_am_me

Odderator

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 2,228 posts

Posted 26 April 2005 - 11:46 AM

I always liked it when my friends skipped the paper and dished it out in puddles in your palm. :D

#38 Guest_JT_*

Guest_JT_*

Posted 26 April 2005 - 01:02 PM

mmmmmm puddles yummy,
i used to eat LOTS O CID.

#39 xochipilli2012

xochipilli2012

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 32 posts

Posted 26 April 2005 - 03:39 PM

puddles.....nothing like driving up the coast in a rented caddy while puddled....i felt like i was sitting in a couch but the scenery kept changing...mmmmm memories.

I still have a couple blotters in the freezer from 1997, hope they are still good.....last holloween I ate 1 paper hit a friend had been saving from around the same time and it was still just as good.

if in the freezer make sure moisture does'nt get in the container.

#40 Old_Recordings

Old_Recordings

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 12:00 AM

Very informative LSD thread. Never learned so much about this wonder drug until now. I finally realized how many diluted doses I've consumed compared do pure ones when LSD flooded my town. The families were very picky indeed who they dealed with. I hope the saga starts again soon. Last time I've seen pure doses go around was about 5 years ago, ever since it's been desert dry. Thanks for sharing your knowledge. Peace.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!