• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 Old_Recordings

Old_Recordings

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 12:04 AM

Thanks for this valuable LSD thread. Peace.

#42 Invader Zim

Invader Zim

Cisco Certified Stoner

• Expired Member
  • 592 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 12:46 PM

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

been maybe 4-5 years since it was saturated around here. it comes around every once in awhile but not like i'd want it to. back in the day it was easy to get liquid silver for $150/vial...that shit would knock you off your feet

#43 rockawayrooms

rockawayrooms

Hash Pipe Harry

• Expired Member
  • 2,770 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 01:57 PM

Man i miss uncle cidly terribly:(

#44 Guest_freakachino_*

Guest_freakachino_*

Posted 13 October 2005 - 03:39 PM

Such a great thread to read,,,,,,,,,then realize no cid to be had around me in years :(

Glad for my freshies, they can take me on a journey too :)

#45 dead_diver

dead_diver

Stoned Since '76

• OG VIP
  • 3,542 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 October 2005 - 04:55 PM

Good liquid in distilled H2O is around my area in small quantities. First acid I've seen since the Kansas bust. BTW I hear that most cid is in alcohol and only the purer stuff is in H2O? Is this true? I have NEVER seen liquid that was anything other than distilled H2O and I've seen piles of vials over the years. I have watched it turn from clear to brown after long term storage but with no noticeable ill effect from it.

#46 mook

mook

Humble Student

• Expired Member
  • 134 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 11:13 PM

one of my favorites but i havent seen it for years. i guess i just aint in the right place..................mook

#47 mushit

mushit

Shit Lover

• OG VIP
  • 2,307 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 December 2005 - 12:07 AM

Chincat has recently had a heart attack. He has recovered quite well. Check out the threads at the shroomery to get an update.
This piece of history he has written is very valuable. It opened my knowledge about the whole LSD experience and what it really meant. All that was ever taught to us as children of the sixties was gov't lies. Being brought up in a small town isolates us from the real world and the truth never comes until later years.
Thank god there are people like Chincat72 to teach us all the true ways of love and peace........

#48 mindovermycelia

mindovermycelia

Imaginary friend

• Expired Member
  • 759 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 12:10 AM

I've always wanted to do a thumbprint . . . like some want to go to the moon:eusa_pray
but I'm pretty sure it'll never happen:cry:

I may be wrong cuz I've only eaten a ten strip (all I could afford to eat at once even when I was slingin it many years ago) but it seems that there would be some kind of plateau where the actual effects don't get more intense but only last longer - is this right? Does eating a sheet make you trip much harder than a 10 strip or merely longer? Is the body load worse on super high doses? I mean is it really worth it if I get a few sheets worth of acid to eat em all or maybe just one or a half sheet and spread the rest over many trips? I'm more interested in the intensity of the effects than the length of the trip, although shroomtrips almost piss me off sometimes they are so short, like a tease almost. But if you eat enough . . . time stretches some :special: I dream of the day I can buy me a few thousand hits, enough to last me and my friends the rest of my life.

#49 Guest_pissybee_*

Guest_pissybee_*

Posted 21 December 2005 - 06:18 AM

Eating a sheet is way more intense than eating a ten strip... I mean WAY more intense!!! I suppose there is some saturation point, but it's gotta be over a couple sheets... Basically, when you eat an extremely large amount, you can lose consciousness of what you are doing, and after hours and hours, as long as people keep you from harming yourself or getting in trouble, you will start to come around... Then you are trippin very strong but you have started to get your wits, in which case you have an intense trip that lasts for a long time.. With a thumbprint, it takes a good couple/few days before you even feel kinda like you are gonna be normal again.... It's much more fun to eat 10-20 hits and trip balls than to be thumbprinted...

#50 Guest_pissybee_*

Guest_pissybee_*

Posted 21 December 2005 - 06:27 AM

Good liquid in distilled H2O is around my area in small quantities. First acid I've seen since the Kansas bust. BTW I hear that most cid is in alcohol and only the purer stuff is in H2O? Is this true? I have NEVER seen liquid that was anything other than distilled H2O and I've seen piles of vials over the years. I have watched it turn from clear to brown after long term storage but with no noticeable ill effect from it.

Yes, DD, most crystal is broken down in alcohol, with the purer alcohol holding more. Fluff or needlepoint are supposed to be soluble in distilled water, but it's much more common to see the crystal in alcohol, since it is much more soluble in alcohol... Even Hofmann reported the LSD he made was only moderately soluble in water...

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!