• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 illigitimateJester

illigitimateJester

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 352 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:23 AM

Does anyone know why I've never felt effects from tincture? I've also never felt effects from any edibles I've ever bought but I've made brownies myself and they work amazing. I always double boil an oz of good stuff in the oil then I cut the whole batch into just 4 pieces and eat one of those.

I usually make budder and use it for everything...but there is a brand of edible here in AZ that is made from decarboxylated concentrates, the brand is "yilo"  and holy hell, they make 4 gram tootsie roll packs that'll rock ur world. 1.3 gr per tootsie.....not for the weak of heart......

• Shadowlord likes this

#22 kcmoxtractor

kcmoxtractor

Halloween Terror

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 6,810 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:29 PM

The price of glycerine has kept me from trying to make any. If I can find it at a reasonable price I'd give it a whirl.

Walshit sells glycerin here- $3 for 8 fluid Oz. It is in the pharmacy section
sold as skin protection. Keeps wind from chapping the skin.

#23 Shadowlord

Shadowlord

Shadowmancer.

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,998 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:21 PM

Wow, the local drug store wanted 16.99 for a small bottle. I'll have to look at a few other places when I have enough trim again. Make some super strength tincture.

#24 kcmoxtractor

kcmoxtractor

Halloween Terror

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 6,810 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 August 2014 - 06:32 PM

Wow, the local drug store wanted 16.99 for a small bottle. I'll have to look at a few other places when I have enough trim again. Make some super strength tincture.

Make a concentrate like dry ice hash before you make the
tincture. Oil works also if you wanna make some qwiso.
  • Shadowlord and Pilzkopf like this

#25 Mr Kush

Mr Kush

Wild Cactus Child

• Expired Member
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 08:21 PM

I'm a lagger. Picked up a bottle of everclear, thinking about soaking for a good week or so.

Psylence, that's quite a heavy dose. In the past just a gram made into a "firecracker" would do me well. I have a few buddies who would eat like 4X as much and not seem nearly as effected, funny how that works.

#26 Sickpuppytoo

Sickpuppytoo

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 04:05 AM

I have made a lot of tinctures and prefer them over inhalation for several reasons...I live in a backward state so the smell of cannabis is enough to draw the attention of the gestapo to action. The effects are much much longer and very controllable by measuring the dose with an eye dropper...it’s freaking cheap, an ounce properly decarbed and sitting in a quart of everclear makes 700 to 900 doses...don’t get that from combustion...in general, 1 ml you feel good, 2 ml you see the matrix, 3 ml you leave the matrix, 4 ml you go to sleep with a bag of Doritos in your lap and a tub of vanilla ice cream melting into the couch next to you...

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!