Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Why am I BuckarooBanzai? Why are you BLANK?

• Please log in to reply
305 replies to this topic

#61 Jack

Jack

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 113 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 02:03 AM

JACK!

I only got 3 reasons for this Call Id of mine.

1. I believe im simply a Jack of All Trades. I do know a lot of things. And I mastered a few of those actually.

2. I am feeling lucky with the Jack of Diamonds (poker card). Mostly...

3. The last but not the least, i got a dark diamond mark on the cap of my p*n*s! Believe it or not, i do have them. Its not a mole and its not a wound scar. I dont know when or where i got it. Its just there... Only my wife knows about it... now you too!

Hence, i mostly use Jack Di as my complete call id in the internet. (the "Di" is for "daimonds"). I even call the black electric guitar a made as Jacky Di.

...pretty simple actually...

#62 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 06:23 AM

so now i gotta imagine yer dick every time i see your nym ??
gee, thanks, fucker.
:lol:

#63 emptybrightness

emptybrightness

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 97 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 06:42 AM

emptybrightness is my monks name. After 8 years sitting with legs crossed ( what fun ) the Zen Master laid that one on me with a smile and a nod and I left the community.
The idea is simple: if you think you have something it is empty ... if you got nothing you got everything. So, when joining you all in Mycotopia I wanted my sign on to make me a beginner again. Open to learn.

peace

+empty

#64 Jack

Jack

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 113 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 07:13 PM

so now i gotta imagine yer dick every time i see your nym ??
gee, thanks, fucker.
:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#65 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• OG VIP
  • 10,841 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 September 2006 - 08:13 PM

Hey Jack: Funny you should mention that...I dropped a TV on my dick once, so that's where my name came from. Now Hippie3 has two dicks to think about. Wait a minute, none of that sounded right... Let's start over...

I used to listen to the Misfits, and they had a song called "TV Casualty" but I don't remember any particular lines from it anymore. Some years later I saw an episode of that HBO series "Dream On" about the guy who thinks in black-and-white TV images; he basically draws his inspirations and responses to life from memories of what TV characters did in similar situations. I thought about how much TV I'd watched while growing up, and realized that to some extent I and people around me did the same thing. I also realized there was nothing I could do about what had been done, hence my status as a 'casualty.' By reminding myself to be conscious of this, I can slowly, hopefully, reverse some of the damage. I can also serve as a warning to others, especially the kids: Save yourselves! Don't end up like me! Cut the wires that fill your house with bullshit! Turn off the damn television!

For what it's worth, my other historical avatar (posted with it since 1987 on BBS's all over southern california) has been Urban Fungus. I did my thing in a city environment, and my two favorite attitude-adjusters have always been Herb and Fungus. My first modem was 300 bps.

Buckaroo: great idea for a thread; this has deepened our appreciation of other 'topiates and brought some laughs to boot. :thumbup:
  • kcmoxtractor likes this

#66 waylitjim

waylitjim

A Mirror Image

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,706 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 September 2006 - 09:29 PM

As some of you may know, I used to work for a large cannabis club.

Since I managed the flowering department, I had access to pounds of high quality bud shake and resinous leaf material. The stuff was so cheap it was practically free.

Eventually a few friends and I developed a line of ganja food marketed under the name Waylit Jim's. We made all kind of treats, but our chocolate chip cookies and Kosmic Karamels were the best sellers.

My real identity has always been in the shadows, but over the years Waylit Jim has become a familiar name in the local scene. It only seemed appropriate to keep his spirit alive. :rasta:

http://mycotopia.net...=1&d=1158546161

http://mycotopia.net...=1&d=1158546160

Attached Thumbnails

• DSCN2356.JPG
  • DSCN2353.JPG

#67 DR.Skatole

DR.Skatole

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 09:43 PM

great thread
my references a job I had in another dimension as a production chemist
it also provided loads of laughs when being called for your table at a restaurant

BTW I also loved the movie

#68 Freaky

Freaky

Head Editor

• Expired Member
  • 12,219 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 11:12 PM

This thread is GREAT!!!!!!!!!! :cool: Its nice to learn a bit about your nyms :)

mine is silly and not so exciting really, its meaning is just, well, I'm a Freaky fun-gal :)

:hippie: and :heartbeat

Edited by Freaky, 05 February 2011 - 01:29 PM.

#69 Guest_cap_*

Guest_cap_*

Posted 18 September 2006 - 04:30 AM

@ Sharkie - :lol:
@ Rocket - i just knew you were a rocket scientist! :lol:
mine was thought up in 30 seconds when i came here under the name "MorelGuy" (:lol:)
..and quickly came to my senses after a few posts,
pm'ing h3 to have it changed to something 'cooler' :lol:
he replied back "OK. what to you want your name to be?"
the rest is history :lol: i was so high :rasta: hehehe..
a few people here know what my name stands for (double meaning)
but basically i chose it to be short, simple, and easy to remember... :) ....
....as im a huge stoner and always forget this kind of shit fast :( lol
hippie took the pleasure of capitalizing the "c" :D

edit: i think i need to quit getting so high and posting.
takes me 16 edits and 3 content revisions before i get it right :eusa_doh:

#70 BuckarooBanzai

BuckarooBanzai

The Abe Vigoda of Mycotopia

• 8,968 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 October 2006 - 09:05 PM

Bumpity bump bump!

#71 Guest_CoyoteMesc_*

Guest_CoyoteMesc_*

Posted 12 October 2006 - 09:18 PM

I use Coyote cause Im a little wilder than most of my family knows...Theres something "unknown" about Coyotes. They can be seen in a pack, but something about one seems to tell you they'd rather be alone, then you see one alone, why does he seem lonely.
He'll avoid confrontation if possible but has no problem getting scarred up a little to sink his teeth in another.....and there mom would die for their pups....somthing my mother never...;well she's wasn't that away...thank god for dad.
And the last part of me, Mesc
cause Ive always been mesmerized by
what Mescaline can do to/for you..

#72 Guest_CoyoteMesc_*

Guest_CoyoteMesc_*

Posted 12 October 2006 - 09:31 PM

Buck, that's a deep explantion of your screen name. Mine is really simple. "Mud-Love-Buddy"

I always thought you loved baseball..lol

#73 BuckarooBanzai

BuckarooBanzai

• 8,968 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 January 2007 - 01:36 PM

Bump to hear from all these new members...

#74 Guest_greysRDbest_*

Guest_greysRDbest_*

Posted 11 January 2007 - 09:06 PM

several here have asked if my nick was related to aliens. Aliens are cool and all but ive been hunting morels now for 30 yrs, and have always loved greys above all else. ive frequented other boards dedicated to edibles for quite a few years and always used greysRDbest because dey are dee best in my opinion. Ive used the nick greys in real life with my mushroom hunting buddies, sounds extreme but up in michigan when the morels are up you use 2 way radios constantly and we all have a secret mushroom hunting handle....greys, chickkinnekker, hotsauce, deerslayer....its fun roleplay. we all get together for a big week of hunting in northern michigan and drop our real life personas and become our nicknames to fullest extent you can. heck chikkinnekker , hotsauce and i use our secret names all year round, when "the neck" call me hell say "hey greys? chikkinnekker here...."

#75 Guest_DaGoon_*

Guest_DaGoon_*

Posted 11 January 2007 - 09:46 PM

Mines way obscure:

Years ago, i came upon a review of an all female
fight game from japan (i cant for the life of me find it now)

It was actually pretty demented and had sexual attacks
the only one i can remember is this fat chick would do a titty whirlwind spin and hit the other character..

of course coming from japan when some one would get hit, a weird sound effect word would come up:

DaGOOOOOON!!!!

KaGOOOOOON!!!
and
GaGOOOOOON!!!

i think they used it in other games as well.

some times ill pretend to hit my cat and yell one of those words, and then ill make my cat hit me back and ill throw myself across the room..
yes im 6 years old

#76 grace

grace

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 140 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 11:18 AM

Grace, a quality I strive to have but often find myself lacking, just like tact.

#77 Timmy Tucker

Timmy Tucker

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 05:26 PM

mine is in reference to a moe. song.

long story short about a year and a half ago i scared the living crap out of myself tripping and was tenative about ever using them again.

this past fall i was at a festival headlined and hosted by moe. and the vibe there was such that i was comfortabel trying shrooms again, as i am a different person than i was last time i tripped and the situation was a good one.

well after that show i cant listen to the song timmy tucker without thinking about that weekend, and the rarity of shrooms in my area and among my circles drove me to take up this hobby.
  • manjotar likes this

#78 Bio_DUD

Bio_DUD

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 37 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 06:53 PM

This thread is pretty sweet.
I studied a lot of Biology in college and have continued in my profession.
The DUD part because mostly I fail at growing/raising be it my oysters, goldfish, and all the likes of living creatures. For all that bio study and not a single success....
(At least I don't have children...yet)

#79 BuckarooBanzai

BuckarooBanzai

• 8,968 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 September 2007 - 09:11 AM

Lots of new peeps around the ol homestead so...

*BUMP*

Gather round the digital fire and tell us about ya selves...

#80 jt007m

jt007m

Sexy Flip/Spic/Chink

• Expired Member
  • 226 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 09:37 AM

I've used this screen name since I was a young buck... Since the days of local BBS... before Compuserve, AOL, and Prodigy began with the ISP boom...

The letters are my initials (lacking a final "S" that I used to cut out of my name).

The "007" is from my obsession with all thing James Bond. I had the books, the movies, personalized checks, t-shirts, lunch boxes, playing cards, etc...

I've used it since the need for screen names arose and I'll use it till I die... Even wanna get it hidden in a tattoo design one day.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!