29 replies to this topic

#21 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,288 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 October 2014 - 02:25 AM

Nice to see some people stepping up to help where they can :) Thanks all :)

• MycoDani likes this

#22 Trippy_Toes

Trippy_Toes

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 217 posts

Donator

Posted 17 October 2014 - 07:14 AM

Welcome new admins!
  • MycoDani, wildedibles and Bombadil like this

#23 Bombadil

Bombadil

Mycotopiate

• Site Administrator
  • 406 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 06:45 PM

Thanks, Trippy_Toes!

Pilzkopf: don't worry, we won't bite :biggrin:

We'll be helping out where we can, but won't be watching & posting as often in the public forums as a Forum Moderator might.
As we offload some work from Zen_ he'll be able to get some more important things done, and we can also focus on some jobs that simply haven't existed before.

Look forward to lots of new updates & helpful information as we get everything moving forward again!

• Zen_, MycoDani, AGAMA and 1 other like this

#24 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,288 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 October 2014 - 06:45 AM

Thanks, Trippy_Toes!

Pilzkopf: don't worry, we won't bite :biggrin:

We'll be helping out where we can, but won't be watching & posting as often in the public forums as a Forum Moderator might.
As we offload some work from Zen_ he'll be able to get some more important things done, and we can also focus on some jobs that simply haven't existed before.

Look forward to lots of new updates & helpful information as we get everything moving forward again!

:) Can't wait ......

#25 MycoDani

MycoDani

Myco Chick

• Site Administrator
  • 9,862 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 October 2014 - 08:22 AM

No worries these guys are good peeps! Trust the vibe chick I promise Pliz that these guys are awesomely good, helpful people.:)
  • wildedibles likes this

#26 TastyBeverage

TastyBeverage

Goodbye Ofelia

• Expired Member
  • 5,229 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 12:19 PM

Been offline for a while, how are the upgrades coming along? 

I certainly don't envy you guys all the work involved in overhauling the site... back when i was coding i hated every second of it, even though i got paid really good money. I'm happier chasing my ducks around than i ever was chained to a desk running my sites. Kudos to you guys!

#27 Zen_

Zen_

Timelord

• Founders
  • 5,088 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 October 2014 - 01:35 PM

You're right, Hip didn't like censorship, but I'd like to know how you think we're censoring?

As it always has been, the board and all the information it contains are open and available to the public. You do not need to be a member here to gain the benefit from the knowledge contained within. If you *choose* to be a member then you will gain benefits -- namely the ability to post and interact with the community. Second to that a way for yourself to contribute and improve upon the knowledge and experience that's already here.

I admit there are "special" features of the site that do have some benefit, but I cannot say that Chat itself has ever been the lifeblood of member activity, and it has always, to the best of my knowledge, been a VIP only thing.

So moving forward, there will be a lot of additional products and services from which you will be able to use and participate with, but none of those things are required to access the knowledge that's been kept, groomed, and organized over the last 13+ years. We do not censor our content, and the products and services are meant to be profitable in order to continue providing the site, knowledge, community, and services we're providing to you.

So please, do explain further how we're censoring our content. If by censoring you mean charging for products and services then I don't think we're talking about the same thing.

[Direct Link]

#28 Mrs.Hippie3

Mrs.Hippie3

QueenBee

• Founders
  • 11,103 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 October 2014 - 09:28 PM

good to hear from you again patch! i extended your vip for you. hope to see you around more often. 

hugsndrugs

#29 Mrs.Hippie3

Mrs.Hippie3

QueenBee

• Founders
  • 11,103 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 October 2014 - 09:34 PM

The new "Site Administrators" scare me, MaH! May I ask if the new site administrators are going to be taking only workload off of you, or if you expect your posting frequency to decrease? I don't see enough of you as it is.

Hoping the transition is going smoothly!

im sorry hun. ive been busy with real life lately but hoping to make more time to dedicate to you guys again here real soon. if you need anything from me you can always shoot me a PM even if its just to say hi always love to hear from my peoples. :wub:  

hugsndrugs

• Juthro likes this

#30 tobh

tobh

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 62 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 10:56 PM

sure thing Zen_, sorry for the month delay. just logged in again, it's been hectic. check your pm momentarily

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!