Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Get Your Annual flu shot?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Poll: Get Your Annual flu shot?

Do you get a flu shot?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 8,120 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 January 2019 - 03:16 PM

Damn this is an old thread but at 65 I've got to chime in and say hell no!

I had one back in the day and got the flu. Haven't had one since and haven't had the flu. Maybe I got a vaccination from an experiment gone wrong the year I had one.

• coorsmikey, Juthro and Psychgro like this

#22 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 16,397 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 January 2019 - 03:43 PM

Nope. I actually had a Dr. fire me as a patient because I refused to get one. Did you know that DR's get a kick back for every one given? He had the nerve to tell me it affected his bottom line for every patient who refused. Tell me how that is in my best interest.

• roc, Juthro and Psychgro like this

#23 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 8,120 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 January 2019 - 07:42 PM

You go girl!

• onediadem likes this

#24 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 2,599 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 January 2019 - 09:15 PM

Psssshhhhh.... The real question you should be asking is if the Flu got its PJ shot!!

I’m impervious to the diseases of mere mortals!
  • roc likes this

#25 makinbones69

makinbones69

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,143 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 July 2019 - 01:35 PM

I have 21 and a half months at sea under my belt because of being in the Navy. After being in a controlled environment and witnessing who got shots and who refused and got sick within the first 6 months of my first deployment, I absolutely do not miss a year now. Although I do respect another persons right to have their choice that's my opinion.

Edited by makinbones69, 21 July 2019 - 01:36 PM.

#26 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,364 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 July 2019 - 01:41 PM

i get shot free at work every yr have not got the flu in decades . used to get flu every yr tell i started shots . got a sore arm slight fever once about 10 yrs ago , way less nasty than the flu

Edited by bezevo, 21 July 2019 - 01:42 PM.

#27 Psychgro

Psychgro

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 December 2019 - 01:21 AM

I don’t get one. Too much money and conflict of interests in medicine, politics and big pharma to trust them. They also sweep things under the rug way too easily. A few years back the flu shot caused narcolepsy in kids in Scandinavia, due to an adjuvant used for that years shot. Medicine/morals in business  aren’t  advanced enough for my blind faith.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!