Stoned Angel

aka dew drop daddy

• Expired Member
  • 1,974 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 November 2014 - 07:50 AM

[Direct Link]

I feel like all the research I've been doing the last six years has been leading up to this. :meditate: :hug:This is only one interview that was posted 3 days ago. This wasn't the first one that came to mind, but I felt it may be best as a introduction of him. PLEASE SKIP AHEAD TOO 2 MINUTES !

One last thing sorry (stonermove) Something that helped me become intimate with this is that if you look closely he doesn't charge or ask for money....

Edited by Stoned Angel, 20 November 2014 - 08:08 AM.

• wildedibles likes this

#2 Stoned Angel

Stoned Angel

aka dew drop daddy

• Expired Member
  • 1,974 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 November 2014 - 04:56 PM

Lynne Mctaggart is a awesome Woman I like her style. She is writing/doing/living things that have been being proved more and more after the last 60 -80 years, It is said many different ways.

reduce reuse recycle inspire.
I can say the field is a good book. I don't believe they're talking about the same book.
I feel like I read, see, feel, hear, experience things and take pieces out of the information (if it resonates) and make it my own.... She says it better @ 24:19
Oh.... my writing that sentence just made me realize I've been "making" books! This is the first time I'm sharing this side of myself and it's cool I already see that differently.

Someone recently asked me "what did you do this weekend?" I said "Oh you know pretty good, lol, also research." I was not expecting him to say " Well, What are you researching?"   I'm not sure anyone has ever asked me something like that before in my Life! So I honestly say " Celluar healing".  Even thou that was two books ago. But sounds pretty sane :wink:  He didn't know.  But it was nice I felt something shift having heard myself say it out loud.

• wildedibles and Juthro like this

#3 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

[^._.^]ノ彡 & /|\( ;,;)/|\

• OG VIP
  • 8,460 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 November 2014 - 05:07 PM

It is a very rewarding hobby. I try to only look at my jars twice a day, but I ALWAYS peek in my fruiting chambers.

wait, am I stoned? "Cellular Healing" is a reference to growing our friends right?

cheers!

Edited by mycowarrier, 26 June 2015 - 02:10 PM.
deleted dub video

• Stoned Angel and wildedibles like this

#4 Stoned Angel

Stoned Angel

aka dew drop daddy

• Expired Member
  • 1,974 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 December 2014 - 12:30 PM

Heya catattck, I'm sorry I wrote out a whole reply to your question a week ago. Then a friend knocked on the door and didn't leave until the wee hours of the morning. All was lost when I returned. I should have saved it....bloopblu

Thanks for asking man. I appreciate U ..   What I'm talking about goes all the way from our hobby but so much futher.   I'm study a few different things now.  one is Cell- level healing.... Knowing

the transcendence into the cell.   I am by no means good at it yet, but I have found my footing. I see differently thou this elecromagnectic sight and sound. Once I started

discovering that my awareness was most everywhere but in my head. Or I should I say once I discovered that I could bring my awareness into my pineal and pituitary glands,

feeling the space between the two. I started "dancing" all over the place in my body. It has brought on this new awareness for me. It's very difficult for me to talk about.  

It's like I have this whole different awareness then too where I've been placed, and I'm not too leave yet ( Moving away from ) so I feel stuck and lonely.  I can get excited about

something and People just think "oh, stoned angel".  I feel lied too and used and I must enduer like most everyone. But I'm finding despair. When I can see the Happiness right

over there.                 Man, my other relpy was much better and brighter then this one. I had broke down all the cell elements and talked about growing, and learning, and

loving.

I'll leave it at this and do my best to answer any questions I can. I definitely would love too come back and tell you a little bit about how I see things, but feel this gravity pull of

emotions and damns.

[Direct Link]

Edited by Stoned Angel, 04 December 2014 - 12:44 PM.

• wildedibles, Alder Logs, Levikaat and 1 other like this

#5 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

[^._.^]ノ彡 & /|\( ;,;)/|\

• OG VIP
  • 8,460 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 December 2014 - 12:44 PM

thank you lady, very interested. hang in there!

Attached Thumbnails

• hang-in-there-cat.jpg

• wildedibles likes this

#6 Stoned Angel

Stoned Angel

aka dew drop daddy

• Expired Member
  • 1,974 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 December 2014 - 02:35 PM

[Direct Link]

• wildedibles and Alder Logs like this

#7 Stoned Angel

Stoned Angel

aka dew drop daddy

• Expired Member
  • 1,974 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 December 2014 - 08:12 AM

[Direct Link]

I can't wait too have someone understand what I'm talking about here!! I know you're out there :biggrin:

#8 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• OG VIP
  • 9,858 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 December 2014 - 12:56 PM

I too am glad she stopped dying her hair. 

"What's good for everyone is good for everyone."

~Alder Logs 

• wildedibles likes this

#9 Stoned Angel

Stoned Angel

aka dew drop daddy

• Expired Member
  • 1,974 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 December 2014 - 07:58 PM

[Direct Link]

me too Alder me too

#10 Stoned Angel

Stoned Angel

aka dew drop daddy

• Expired Member
  • 1,974 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 December 2014 - 08:00 PM

[Direct Link]

• wildedibles likes this

#11 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,473 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 January 2015 - 05:13 AM

Very interesting stuff :) Give me a chance to catch up and I am out of likes for the day sorry catch ya tommrow :)

• CatsAndBats likes this

#12 Stoned Angel

Stoned Angel

aka dew drop daddy

• Expired Member
  • 1,974 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 January 2015 - 07:54 PM

Very interesting stuff :) Give me a chance to catch up and I am out of likes for the day sorry catch ya tommrow :)

YAY Wild babay once you start rolling on this, you are going to become adept. I feel as if these wacky ideas are going to be hard to catch on too at first. Hell, I've been study this idea of existence for a decade. That whole decade I was depressed and in too much pain. Once this idea or life style finally clicked (which took many many books, meditating, and much experience) everything changed. Wild, you know you from our personal messages how bad my body and mind really became. I am no adept, so I'm by no means prefect, but my body pain in under control, my mind is mostly at peace. Hopefully in ten more years I've double my advantage point. I feel very lucky that this picked me.I Love you baby love. I wanna see you healthy and strong and I hate how much the doctliers have infiltrated your body. :hug: :wub:

• Sidestreet and wildedibles like this

#13 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• OG VIP
  • 9,858 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 January 2015 - 09:01 PM

I just watched the water video. I was prepared to complain if my hero, Viktor Schauberger, was not mentioned.  He founded die Grüne Front (the Green Front) in Austria, in 1951.  I call him "Grandfather Green."  He is central to the development of my gravity theories.  My first conception of a gravity generator (flying saucer engine) involved water.  Schauberger posited that fish actually levitated up waterfalls.  His biography was titled, Living Water: Viktor Schauberger and the Secrets of Natural Energy.  I was glad to see him mentioned and that he is not forgotten in Austria. 

• Stoned Angel and wildedibles like this

#14 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,473 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 January 2015 - 10:49 AM

I know that technically we can cure our body's ...... the power pf prayer can cure lots of things this is a kind of lifting our energies

The first video I do not like how they r kinda putting stones and charkra ??spelling lol anyway I believe in this stuff raising our vibrations the same way that prayer can help some people do the same

just the same as some substances can raise our vibrations too :) there is even vibrational waters ;)

One thing that sticks out for me is that deep in the woods I feel sooo much better and I havent done anything but walk into the woods listing to the birds and the wind in the trees I know this raises my vibration :) and this is why it works so well for me as long as I am in the woods ...meditation is hard for me but I am starting to turn the TV off and start to dream without hearing something in the back ground this can help me to medatate again too which has been something I have been missing

• Stoned Angel, Skywatcher and Alder Logs like this

#15 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• OG VIP
  • 9,858 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 January 2015 - 12:26 PM

It seems I am learning that part of me has always been in a state quite like meditation, and I suspect this to be the case for all of us.  I always thought that the pain in my body, and the noise in my mind, prevented that connection, and so, it didn't exist.  I am beginning to see that was only another blocking thought or belief within my complete consciousness.   Now I see I can see thoughts.  I know I am that which sees a thought, and that which sees the thought can see if a thought is needed or useful, or not.  I am learning that I can choose between my quiet seer and a thought.  If I really want to, and am present enough in consciousness, I can stay as the seer.  It really takes no effort.  To let a thought go, is freedom.  It is frequently peace.  I am beginning to see as well that I am not the pains in this body, any more than I am a thought about some changing identity.  Consciousness it the greater reality.  It doesn't stop at some mental boundary of a doer/thinker, or at his/her skin. 

• Myc, Coopdog, Stoned Angel and 2 others like this

#16 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,473 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 January 2015 - 02:54 PM

I think this is something connected it fits in the vibrations anyway :)

[Direct Link]

Pineal Gland Activation Secrets | Third Eye Conspiracy
  • Stoned Angel likes this

#17 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• OG VIP
  • 9,858 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 January 2015 - 03:48 PM

I just got this link from a dear friend:   h-t-t-p://vimeo.com/59040615

Does Vimeo embed here?  It looks like it's trying to, but it doesn't show on my computer.

Anyway, this is a beautiful 80 minute picture of waking up. 

[Direct Link]

Edited by Alder Logs, 09 January 2015 - 05:10 PM.

#18 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,473 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 January 2015 - 02:52 AM

[Direct Link]

sacred knowledge of vibration and the power of human emotions
  • Myc likes this

#19 Stoned Angel

Stoned Angel

aka dew drop daddy

• Expired Member
  • 1,974 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:12 PM

Ah, Yes Thank you Guys. It seems as soon as I start to become cynical someone smiles back at me. I had never thought to look on you tube for videos until everybody stopped posting their metaphysical video posts. Then I youtubed a coupla the Authors I really jived with and was shocked that even existed. It sucks that individualism looks and feels douchey, almost awkward. I am very much my own person and I get a pretty big responce from people just that first second,, they find a box in their head and shove me in it. yuck I hate that feeling. I'm finally finding that they can't steal my power by calling me names, and making fun of me. Man, People are mean! Then I start too become them. It's a very cycling cycle. Balap words!?! I read the wonderful quote today. I didn't intend on sharing it but I'm going too.

"To make you spiritually weak they have found a sure method, one hundred percent guaranteed, and that is to teach you not to Love yourself. If a man cannot Love himself he cannot Love anybody else either. The teaching is very tricky. They say " Love Others, Love humanity, love God, Love Nature, Love your Wife, Love your husband, Love your Children, your Parents, but don't Love yourself."   ---Because to Love oneself is selfish according to them. (and theyre  the ones that love themselves the most)

They condemn self-love as they condemn nothing else - and they have made their teaching look very logical. They say: "If you Love yourself you will becaome a narcissistic." It is not ture. A man that Loves himself finds that there is no ego in him. It is by Loving others without loving yourself, trying to love others, that ego arises.

The missionaries, the social reformers, the social servants, have the greatest egos in the World - naturally, because the think themselves to be superior human beings. They are not ordinary; ordinary people love themselves; they Love others, they Love great ideas, they Love God. And all their Love is false, because their Love is without roots. A man who Loves himself takes the first step towards real Love." Osho

Then from there I see that you Hate yourself and you see me; a Happy attractive person; and you want me to feel like worse shit then you. So you put me down down down....so far down I almost killed myself. but I have one more quote.

"Love is bringing me up.. The Earth feeds my emotions in order to fly away.. Peole shout, fast ,fast! Cut her wings! But my wings are a part of my soul and they can't cut my rainbow douchey wings off. How can they stop my flight?" My own part added here.... every time you kill me I come back stronger.

:hug: :meditate: :biggrin: :wub:

edit is done because I have to say Wild I really relly like the videos but I have to warn the educated that jugde others (I see this with only a giggle because I'm a stoney klutz) that Man in the first video you posted says "symbolgy" eekkk..... it's symbolism. I wish that words were not so meaningful. Because It's really about actions.

Edited by Stoned Angel, 15 January 2015 - 10:58 PM.

• Sidestreet likes this

#20 Stoned Angel

Stoned Angel

aka dew drop daddy

• Expired Member
  • 1,974 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 January 2015 - 12:32 PM

[Direct Link]

I Love the break in this song at 3 mintues. When frist saw Heg wig years ago, I had to listen to this song over and over. I thought you two would Love it too. I don't no why but the scared knowledge video made it come to mind.

• Coopdog likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!