• OG VIP
  • 1,993 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 January 2015 - 04:50 PM

[Direct Link]

consciousness isn't local...

Manly P. Hall magnectic fields of the human body

Edited by Stoned Angel, 17 January 2015 - 04:52 PM.

#22 Stoned Angel

Stoned Angel

aka dew drop daddy

• OG VIP
  • 1,993 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 January 2015 - 01:26 PM

Mental Control of the Energy Fields of the Body by Manly P. Hall.wmv

[Direct Link]

In the small ways, many small ways the average man can use one simple key to make for a better Life.

But right mow I am really into DNA, stars, and jade. If I have a opportunity I will go out on a hunt for some.

#23 Stoned Angel

Stoned Angel

aka dew drop daddy

• OG VIP
  • 1,993 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 January 2015 - 01:44 PM

It was really amazing I was doing a walking meditation the night before last. It's snowy and cold here. I became old charatars walking in the Himalayan mountains, but also on the sandy beaches. Socrates, Apollonius, Cagliostro, also all the frighten peasants, and the murdered because others are afriad, and all the well from history and, the ones who snuck though the cracks finding out you must remain pretty silent here. I walked and walked wake and very far away. I got back to my house and didn't want to go inside, feeling lonely, funny eh? So I tried to build a snowman, but the snow was not for packing. More like for crumpling. I decided to make a snow Angel... Feeling I had been discovered by someone thinking "who is that crazy lady amking a snow Angel?" I retreated to the only part of the back yard thats a little out of see sight and started a lotus style postion meditation. The sky big and beautiful was full of clouds. As I drifted away all I could see was a kind of speed up version of video you'd watch of the stars as years passing by.

Since then my meditation have become very drainng and very hard to "come back too" heavy on my body. I need for a lite feeling. I'm really feeling gravity on my body. To heavy. I want to float! I want to be a vibration.

"it's always darkest before dawn" ?! 4/9

• Alder Logs likes this

#24 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 12,934 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 January 2015 - 01:52 PM

Mooji says of such experiences (paraphrasing), 'don't look for replays.'

Keep moving through time as the Timeless One. 

The grace will be there right when it's needed. 

Grace is the face of What Is.

Edited by Alder Logs, 18 January 2015 - 02:50 PM.

• Coopdog, Stoned Angel and Journey like this

#25 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 12,934 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 January 2015 - 01:16 PM

From DemocracyNow! this morning, Martin Luther King Day:  A long lost speech of Dr. King from the archives of Pacifica Radio.  I am completely taken by the words of MLK in this speech, delivered on December 7th, 1964, three days before he accepted the Nobel Peace Prize.  This was about ten weeks before I joined the navy as a very ignorant and uninformed seventeen year old boy. 

Truly, this fits the thread title:

http://www.democracy...1964_mlk_speech

• Stoned Angel likes this

#26 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 12,934 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 January 2015 - 09:41 PM

A Simple and Profound Introduction to Self-Inquiry by Sri Mooji

This video is nearly three hours. 

https://www.youtube....4&v=ntSgWktJ2nE

Edited by Alder Logs, 22 January 2015 - 09:45 PM.

#27 Stoned Angel

Stoned Angel

aka dew drop daddy

• OG VIP
  • 1,993 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 January 2015 - 08:13 PM

Alder Logs Thank you for posting. I didn't want to post until I watched the whole thing but I havn't made it all the way thou yet. I Love his voice. I just youtued a meditation with him and the octive is just wonderful.

Concepts. A birth. A idea. How would you introduce yourself to God?

[Direct Link]

#28 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 12,934 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 January 2015 - 11:30 PM

I just now watched the movie, Her.  Alan Watts did reincarnate, eh?  But as an OS. 

#29 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 12,934 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 January 2015 - 11:38 PM

How would you introduce yourself to God?

"To say, 'I am not God,' is blasphemy."

~Mooji

#30 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 12,934 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 January 2015 - 04:09 PM

[Direct Link]

post-131808-0-71396700-1422738569.jpg

The character of Hanuman teaches us of the unlimited power that lies unused within each one of us.

Hanuman perfectly exemplifies Devotion.

Attached Thumbnails

• hanuman.jpg

Edited by Alder Logs, 31 January 2015 - 04:31 PM.

• Stoned Angel and wharfrat like this

#31 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 12,934 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 February 2015 - 12:48 PM

Unmani: Who You are is Absolute Presence

[Direct Link]

#32 Stoned Angel

Stoned Angel

aka dew drop daddy

• OG VIP
  • 1,993 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 February 2015 - 05:44 PM

Thanks Alderlove, that was a beautful moment captured for us all to see. :wub:

Oh, too When I ask "How would you introduce yourself to God?" I meant it as a thinking question. I don't mean it literally. In your case I might say "How would you indroduce yourself to yourself?"

I like to ask thinking questions and keep peoples minds going on an idea and watch it expand into what it creates. That is if it creates, sometimes it just fizzles.

This song touched me on a different level. I think I had a eargasim

[Direct Link]

i patch- I see you a little better now. I understand you well on the boards without knowing why, but now I know ;) I appreciate you

Edited by Stoned Angel, 05 February 2015 - 05:48 PM.

#33 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 12,934 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 February 2015 - 10:29 PM

Just found this pearl:

[Direct Link]

#34 Stoned Angel

Stoned Angel

aka dew drop daddy

• OG VIP
  • 1,993 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 February 2015 - 08:01 PM

^^ Alder I love Russel Brand he's such a dick and won't leave a place without being heard.

[Direct Link]

@ sixteen minutes What he says is right on :biggrin:

[Direct Link]

I'll quark you. :cool: looks like the tunnel of Love.

[Direct Link]

I couldn't find the video I was looking for. It was from a few years back. So I picked a mix. :meditate: :hug: You :biggrin:

• Alder Logs likes this

#35 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 12,934 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 February 2015 - 10:39 PM

I watched the first video until if froze my computer at about 19 minutes in.  I agree about the love and surfing, and doubt everything else.  But math-turbation isn't illegal.  Some folks really enjoy it.

Got to like it for the Russell Brand.

Russell Brand mistakenly said there that we can't see the inside of atoms.  He hasn't learned about Annie Besant and her book, Occult Chemistry (first edition was published in 1908).

Panache Desai says that Russell is the messiah. :wink:

[Direct Link]

Edited by Alder Logs, 06 February 2015 - 11:02 PM.

#36 Stoned Angel

Stoned Angel

aka dew drop daddy

• OG VIP
  • 1,993 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 February 2015 - 06:22 PM

Awweeerrr Alder I'm outta likes. Second day i'm out. I'm ready for a refill. Have I ever told you that I Love you. I appreciate You!! If you don't mind me asking (it's a little personal)

How are your rmeditations going? Are you advancing? I can't quite get the puzzle pieces in place. I feel like I'm not quite ready for my full potential. Or rather the World and I are

not ready. The people in my Life had a hard enough time with my changing so incedibly much in the past year and half. I'm good at this level for now, while I'm hear. I can't wait to

get out in the country like you!! Oh, I'm picturing it now. Have a good night my Dear friend. Come visit me tonight Astral cloud 7 :hug: :meditate: :sleep:

• Coopdog likes this

#37 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 12,934 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 February 2015 - 09:10 PM

Okay love, then what if there is nothing more to change?

It is not a puzzle needing any pieces.  There is no place to go.  It's not out in the country. It's not in the future. (But you really already knew those things, didn't you?).  No practice to do.  Nothing more to learn.  We don't need anything to advance.  No keeping any track of quality of meditations.  You can sneak this right past those people in your life (until they start to wonder about that sparkle in your eyes). 

All you need is the urge to know your own true nature and essence as your identity.  All it takes to do that is to give attention to you, here and now.  You are the one who is here, witnessing what you, the person you've come to identify as, thinks, feels, and does, as that person.  That person's (virtual) existence depends on you, the consciousness. You, as consciousness, do not depend on that person. 

The true identity will not have describable attributes.  It simply Is.  It can feel one way in one instant, and another way the next.  You just settle in with it and take the ride wherever it goes.  The mind will doubt it.  Let it.  You are not that. 

======================================

I certainly didn't meditate to get anywhere.  I'm meditating nowadays, for the first time in decades, because I found myself here, where I'd always been.  My practices had been other than meditation.  I made some efforts with a spiritual motive, but these were not successful.  No regrets, as they weren't so bad, as ego driven things go. Everyone, even egos, have to be somewhere, doing something, I guess.

The one thing that made the difference in my experience was a decision to "be in witness."  These were the words of a dear friend, a gift, though for years I never really got it.  The decision came in response to an unforeseen loss of an ally who was integral to my life plans.  With the departure of my helper, everything I had been working for, and spending money on, would head to a collapse. 

Many awakenings, it is said, are spurred by tragedies.  I can't call my little thing "tragic," but it was looking like a major bummer.  So, walking up the drive one day in October, I decided to not be the experience of the me I knew, but instead, be a witness.  I saw me have the blues (and I had 'em).  I watched while it all rolled along, but now I was not totally being the play.   My identity was fully in the play, but somehow, I was at the same time, kind of in the audience.  A thin crack had formed between the made up me, and my Self.  When this opening started, I started watching more Mooji videos.  I could see what he was saying about "Self" and what keeps us believing we are our persons.  

I guess I skipped a non-tragedy way in.  But damn it, I wanted not to go back into being my personal story.  I no longer needed that story, all those stories.   I knew I had happened upon something way more real in myself.  The self I have become is very different than the person I had thought myself to be. 

I never much prayed.  Now I pray for stuff that has nothing for my person, and everything for my Self.  It looks like the Undifferentiated Self from inside my heart.  I pray for all the expressions of Self in the universe, and more noting the ones in my sphere of experience, as this present manifestation of Self. 

It is my current seeing that I could have seen through the story-self at any time.  I just believed too strongly that I was that body/mind, with all of its remembered history.   I think they call that, "the spell," or "the dream."  I know now why they call the end of it, "an awakening." 

I would add that you probably need not fear a change of this sort.  Nothing goes away or comes that would likely disturb you or those around you.  Others might even be slow to pick up on it.  People have a tendency to see what they believe. 

So, I don't think anyone needs to wait for some reason, or have a bummer, or find themselves worthy.  All anyone has to have is the true yearning in their heart of hearts to be who they really are, and not be willing to wait another instant.  As soon as one opens to this yearning, something that cannot be stopped has begun. 

I have lived on the lip of insanity,

wanting to know reasons,

knocking on a door.

It opens.

I've been knocking from the inside!

-- Rumi

Edited by Alder Logs, 08 February 2015 - 01:22 AM.

• Coopdog, Stoned Angel and rainbowsmurf like this

#38 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,498 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 February 2015 - 06:28 PM

Excellent thread! Thank you all for the videos and the awesome words. I got some catching up to do and you have given me something to do this evening.

• Stoned Angel and Alder Logs like this

#39 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 12,934 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 February 2015 - 09:02 PM

[Direct Link]

So, the term that can have no meaning, that G word, that can be shitcanned straightaway.  It really doesn't matter.  We can even forget words like "spirit."  It's all trying to tell the Tao.  But it's words we're stuck with, and being in it together, we do what we can with what we've got.  There's an old story about someone or other having a thorn stuck in their heel.  It's broken off and they can't get it out.  So, they take another thorn to dig it out. Once that's done, both thorns are thrown away.  Once the words can point us to where we can grasp a wordless reality, all the words can be tossed.

When Terence McKenna made his statement about science, he was referring to the Big Bang specifically as the "One Miracle."   Given that latitude, science can then go on to tell us how it all is.  I also disagree with the physics Russell read from the book in that video.  Neither science nor religious dogmas are getting all that much about the nature of things hereabouts.  

I'm going to vote for Russell Brand for the next Pope.

Edited by Alder Logs, 09 February 2015 - 09:35 PM.

#40 Stoned Angel

Stoned Angel

aka dew drop daddy

• OG VIP
  • 1,993 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 February 2015 - 08:48 PM

Okay love, then what if there is nothing more to change?It is not a puzzle needing any pieces.  There is no place to go.  It's not out in the country. It's not in the future. (But you really already knew those things, didn't you?).  No practice to do.  Nothing more to learn.  We don't need anything to advance.  No keeping any track of quality of meditations.  You can sneak this right past those people in your life (until they start to wonder about that sparkle in your eyes). All you need is the urge to know your own true nature and essence as your identity.  All it takes to do that is to give attention to you, here and now.  You are the one who is here, witnessing what you, the person you've come to identify as, thinks, feels, and does, as that person.  That person's (virtual) existence depends on you, the consciousness. You, as consciousness, do not depend on that person. 

The true identity will not have describable attributes.  It simply Is.  It can feel one way in one instant, and another way the next.  You just settle in with it and take the ride wherever it goes.  The mind will doubt it.  Let it.  You are not that. 

=======I certainly didn't meditate to get anywhere.  I'm meditating nowadays, for the first time in decades, because I found myself here, where I'd always been.  My practices had been other than meditation.  I made some efforts with a spiritual motive, but these were not successful.  No regrets, as they weren't so bad, as ego driven things go. Everyone, even egos, have to be somewhere, doing something, I guess.

The one thing that made the difference in my experience was a decision to "be in witness."  These were the words of a dear friend, a gift, though for years I never really got it.  The decision came in response to an unforeseen loss of an ally who was integral to my life plans.  With the departure of my helper, everything I had been working for, and spending money on, would head to a collapse. 

Many awakenings, it is said, are spurred by tragedies.  I can't call my little thing "tragic," but it was looking like a major bummer.  So, walking up the drive one day in October, I decided to not be the experience of the me I knew, but instead, be a witness.  I saw me have the blues (and I had 'em).  I watched while it all rolled along, but now I was not totally being the play.   My identity was fully in the play, but somehow, I was at the same time, kind of in the audience.  A thin crack had formed between the made up me, and my Self.  When this opening started, I started watching more Mooji videos.  I could see what he was saying about "Self" and what keeps us believing we are our persons.  

I guess I skipped a non-tragedy way in.  But damn it, I wanted not to go back into being my personal story.  I no longer needed that story, all those stories.   I knew I had happened upon something way more real in myself.  The self I have become is very different than the person I had thought myself to be. 

I never much prayed.  Now I pray for stuff that has nothing for my person, and everything for my Self.  It looks like the Undifferentiated Self from inside my heart.  I pray for all the expressions of Self in the universe, and more noting the ones in my sphere of experience, as this present manifestation of Self. 

It is my current seeing that I could have seen through the story-self at any time.  I just believed too strongly that I was that body/mind, with all of its remembered history.   I think they call that, "the spell," or "the dream."  I know now why they call the end of it, "an awakening." 

I would add that you probably need not fear a change of this sort.  Nothing goes away or comes that would likely disturb you or those around you.  Others might even be slow to pick up on it.  People have a tendency to see what they believe. 

So, I don't think anyone needs to wait for some reason, or have a bummer, or find themselves worthy.  All anyone has to have is the true yearning in their heart of hearts to be who they really are, and not be willing to wait another instant.  As soon as one opens to this yearning, something that cannot be stopped has begun. 

I have lived on the lip of insanity,

wanting to know reasons,

knocking on a door.

It opens.

I've been knocking from the inside!

-- Rumi

Alder, I understand you. I was making some friendly banter with you. There is more to change for me. Your path is different then mine.  My intention is different from yours, I come from a different place then you, and I haven't reached my full potential. I'm where your at now. I'm not ready for the next step quite yet. I'm in trouble in my Life right now. I have to pay close attention on things forced.  Maybe I'll get into the personal of it. But it's coming to the end. It's kinda like I have to pay the debt of the old me. There are some things you don't now about me. Remember not to judge! Just behold. How can I fear change when I don't fear death?

"This - is now my way - where's yours? Thus did I answer those who asked me "the way" for the way- it dose not exist" Zarathustra

I've got some good ol' George Carlin 1996. Oh how I Love him.

[Direct Link]

P.S.I hope that doesn't sound confrontational! I know you are speaking out of Love and caring, as am I. :hug: 

Please don't change! :biggrin: :wub: LOL I'm just messin

Recently I was being yelled at by my Dad.  I haven't been yelled at by my Dad in 8-14 years. lmao.... But really it was horrible. He was actually screaming shaking the walls though the phone, about how mad he was at a situation, and a different person, that is close to me. I had a bad day and that was the very last thing I needed. I commented how it wasn't fair that he was treating me that way, and that it was undeserving. He agreed, and almost said "I'm sorry." I was pretty jarred by this, as it was icing on the cake.

As a day or so went on. The person that I was being yelled at about heard only the very end. That very end was just enough to make a change for them, and I saw this whole other side of it. Like some times people need to be yelled at to move forward. Screamed, shoved, mistreated, nudged, softly whispered, anything that comes into our awareness. It only takes moments... :wub:

Edited by Stoned Angel, 11 February 2015 - 09:17 PM.

• Alder Logs likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!