• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#81 PsyBearknot

PsyBearknot

Psyche-Killa

• 5,437 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 March 2015 - 11:43 PM

Disclaimer: I do not claim this tek as mine. Parts or all this tek have been found on the internet. Although perfected by me through trial and error.

WHAT?
First line of this topic

WHARFRAT you evil evil tek creating, credit stealing, upstanding member of Mycotopia. HOW DARE you help all of the members you have helped through your kowledge, freely given prints, hard earned time, and many other kind deceiving things you do around here that I don't know about!

I am soooo ashamed!
  • coorsmikey, TurkeyRanch, Juthro and 1 other like this

#82 Mycomaniac2007

Mycomaniac2007

Mycophage

• OG VIP
  • 1,439 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 10:58 PM

Actually MZ taught us all over at shroomology these exact techniques. How did you improve them. Where is the difference. At least give credit to the person who taught you this. Anyone who believes you came up with this tech or even modified this tech has been misled. No disrespect to Topia, just sayin.

I never once saw anybody stating their tek or information was any better or worse than anybody elses... On that note, Id like to say Im very gratefull that werever the knoweldge came from, its here and documented for people like myself that would like to better themselves with this gratifying hobby. Thanks to every member , posting their success and failures, That in turn has shaped this site into the friendly & informative place its become today!

Edited by Mycomaniac2007, 09 March 2015 - 11:10 PM.

• Gloid, wharfrat, CatsAndBats and 1 other like this

#83 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,798 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 March 2015 - 11:28 PM

I want to say thank you Wharf, for laying this information out in such an articulate and complete manner for you fellow members here to learn from.

Trolls be damned, thank you for sharing this knowledge and your experience in using it, it is a good thing you do.
  • wharfrat likes this

#84 MLBjammer

MLBjammer

Shaman Pouch!

• 9,424 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 March 2015 - 04:50 PM

I guess some people can't understand disclaimers?

Awesome thread, as always, Wharf.

• wharfrat likes this

#85 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 11,799 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 March 2015 - 06:40 PM

Actually MZ taught us all over at shroomology these exact techniques. How did you improve them. Where is the difference. At least give credit to the person who taught you this. Anyone who believes you came up with this tech or even modified this tech has been misled. No disrespect to Topia, just sayin.

I never once saw anybody stating their tek or information was any better or worse than anybody elses... On that note, Id like to say Im very gratefull that werever the knoweldge came from, its here and documented for people like myself that would like to better themselves with this gratifying hobby. Thanks to every member , posting their success and failures, That in turn has shaped this site into the friendly & informative place its become today!

That's why mycotopia is the shit! Because we are respectful, intelligent and above all, we are all nice people.

Attached Thumbnails

• catty.jpg

Edited by catattack, 10 March 2015 - 07:42 PM.

• Mycomaniac2007, Heirloom and wharfrat like this

#86 happy4nic8r

happy4nic8r

cyans rule!!

• OG VIP
  • 3,585 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 March 2015 - 07:02 PM

True that, catattack.

Wharf, you are an inspiration, and a level of bar set to new standards of sharing your inspiration, cuz that's what it is. You were inspired to do something and it worked!

You are sharing, and we know how one word out of context, or one missed step, or one missed quote or medical terminology error, and that caused the death of the patient.

Luckily we have no legal or financial obligations to these avatars we wear, only moral ones, that are pretty much outlined in the beginning and as adults we "agree" silently to follow.

It then becomes a competition to see who can be clear, concise, complete and accurate with our recipes, our follow through, and our willingness to answer any and all questions, (even stupid ones).

Graduate that to picture taking, computer skills and knowing that you once had a life outside this community, and you have us.

and we are all " Nice People" above and beyond all. as the Catattack sayeth, sort of.

• Mycomaniac2007, Gloid, Heirloom and 1 other like this

#87 BlueThumb81

BlueThumb81

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 06:50 PM

Whar, How thick is each Sub per tub?

#88 wharfrat

wharfrat

someone familiar

• App Administrator
  • 6,394 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 April 2015 - 07:05 PM

Whar, How thick is each Sub per tub?

just depends on the tub and amount you use, but i try and keep it 4 inches or less.. anything more is just overkill

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!